Counterglow Forums  

Go Back   Counterglow Forums > Site Issues > Archive > CounterPoint Archive

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-08-2002, 23:56:20   #201
Chris
really doesn't pay attention
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: With the Monkey Pirates
Cbeast
__________________
Her name is aphrodite and she rides a crimson shell
Chris is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:00:46   #202
Ming
Off Duty
 
Ming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Mingapulco
Quote:
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
Actually Ming, I just noticed this thread and posted in support of connor, but you started with your 'holier-than-thou' rants which gets everyone else's back up.
Uhhhh... what about your "holier-than-thou" attitude. I guess it's ok for you to do so, but nobody else can.

How about your "sticking to the facts" request. Don't you like the facts anymore...
__________________
I might as well just save you all the trouble...
Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bātard, Ming č un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bźkartem, Ming är en horunge, Mingas yra benkartas, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.
Ming is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:04:28   #203
Provost Harrison
Registered (alcohol ab)User
 
Provost Harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: People's Republic of Salford
I've stuck to the facts and discussed it quite openly. The thread title was clear about what the thread was meant to discuss. What you construe as my intention, well, that is simply a matter of your opinion against mine. I know what I mean.
Provost Harrison is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:06:59   #204
Ming
Off Duty
 
Ming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Mingapulco
Quote:
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
I've stuck to the facts and discussed it quite openly. The thread title was clear about what the thread was meant to discuss. What you construe as my intention, well, that is simply a matter of your opinion against mine. I know what I mean.
Yeah... and the facts are simple. In the thread you ask specifically if the Korean thread should have been closed. Your intention was very clear. And those are the facts.
__________________
I might as well just save you all the trouble...
Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bātard, Ming č un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bźkartem, Ming är en horunge, Mingas yra benkartas, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.
Ming is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:09:15   #205
BigGameHunter
Hunter of Game
 
BigGameHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Lost in the jungle
I think we've got incoming, people.
Hi Orange!
__________________
BOOM!
BigGameHunter is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:09:15   #206
Provost Harrison
Registered (alcohol ab)User
 
Provost Harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: People's Republic of Salford
Well obviously the issue of questioning the 2 thread per day rule very implicitly involves the Korean dog thread issue? Why are you so defensive about it?
Provost Harrison is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:13:21   #207
Ming
Off Duty
 
Ming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Mingapulco
Quote:
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
Well obviously the issue of questioning the 2 thread per day rule very implicitly involves the Korean dog thread issue? Why are you so defensive about it?
Again... more smoke. I asked you not to bring the whole issue up again... you said OK... and then you did. Those are the facts.

And I'm not defensive about it... just plain sick of it. The guy that started the thread originally had no problem when it was closed. He apologized for breaking the rules. You and Connor on the other hand are trying to make it an issue of national importance.

Guess what... it isn't
__________________
I might as well just save you all the trouble...
Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bātard, Ming č un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bźkartem, Ming är en horunge, Mingas yra benkartas, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.
Ming is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:16:00   #208
Chris
really doesn't pay attention
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: With the Monkey Pirates
It's not???!!???
__________________
Her name is aphrodite and she rides a crimson shell
Chris is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:16:30   #209
BigGameHunter
Hunter of Game
 
BigGameHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Lost in the jungle
So it isn't dog-eating Koreans, per se, that is the problem?
__________________
BOOM!
BigGameHunter is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:19:56   #210
Ming
Off Duty
 
Ming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Mingapulco
Quote:
Originally posted by BigGameHunter
So it isn't dog-eating Koreans, per se, that is the problem?
I could give a shit about what Koreans eat...

Getting around the three new post rule by having somebody else do it for you is a problem. It's a rule made by the owners of the site... it's a simple matter of respecting their wishes.

But nah... they think they are making some big social statement and fighting for all the masses... and they think I have "Delusions of grandeur"
__________________
I might as well just save you all the trouble...
Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bātard, Ming č un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bźkartem, Ming är en horunge, Mingas yra benkartas, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.

Last edited by Ming; 21-08-2002 at 00:21:04.
Ming is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:21:44   #211
Provost Harrison
Registered (alcohol ab)User
 
Provost Harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: People's Republic of Salford
No one did anything for anyone Ming...I took up the topic because it looked interesting, simple as that.

You and your rules...have you ever heard of 'discretion' before?
Provost Harrison is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:24:16   #212
Provost Harrison
Registered (alcohol ab)User
 
Provost Harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: People's Republic of Salford
Quote:
Originally posted by Ming


Again... more smoke. I asked you not to bring the whole issue up again... you said OK... and then you did. Those are the facts.

And I'm not defensive about it... just plain sick of it. The guy that started the thread originally had no problem when it was closed. He apologized for breaking the rules. You and Connor on the other hand are trying to make it an issue of national importance.

Guess what... it isn't
It's you who has gone off the handle, throwing around bans. You know, the purpose of moderation is to keep order from problems on a bulletin board, yet you react to things at which I would not bat an eyelid at on CGN. Where is your sense of proportion?

And what is there to be sick of? You have got yourself in this quandary in the first place, it needn't have been one. Again defensive without any perceivable reason.
Provost Harrison is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:25:38   #213
Sean
Rhubarb
 
Sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: God knows
Quote:
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
You and your rules...have you ever heard of 'discretion' before?
I didn’t know they could afford discretion in Yorkshire.
Sean is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:26:29   #214
Ming
Off Duty
 
Ming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Mingapulco
Quote:
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
No one did anything for anyone Ming...I took up the topic because it looked interesting, simple as that.

You and your rules...have you ever heard of 'discretion' before?
Yeah... and I use it all the time. When the situation is right.
But this isn't a good case for it. Again... the original offender had no problem with it... you two on the other hand...

But again.. this is still just more smoke. You are ignoring the facts again... you know, the facts that show you are the one in the wrong
__________________
I might as well just save you all the trouble...
Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bātard, Ming č un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bźkartem, Ming är en horunge, Mingas yra benkartas, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.
Ming is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:30:51   #215
Provost Harrison
Registered (alcohol ab)User
 
Provost Harrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: People's Republic of Salford
I have gone through the facts with a fine tooth comb. You are the one who won't admit that you are being a pedantic grouch. I have explained why I wrote what I wrote. You have not explained your irrational fear of my thread and the Korean Dog thread where you had to close and delete threads and ban people. Your behaviour seems to border on obsessive-compulsive if nothing else. Yet everyone else has to justify themselves to your super-ego. Well I won't cowtow to you! You are just a pathetic man who is massaging his ego by the little bit of authority he can glean on a bulletin board. It is tragically sad.
Provost Harrison is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:41:26   #216
Ming
Off Duty
 
Ming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Mingapulco
Quote:
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
I have gone through the facts with a fine tooth comb. You are the one who won't admit that you are being a pedantic grouch. I have explained why I wrote what I wrote. You have not explained your irrational fear of my thread and the Korean Dog thread where you had to close and delete threads and ban people. Your behaviour seems to border on obsessive-compulsive if nothing else. Yet everyone else has to justify themselves to your super-ego. Well I won't cowtow to you! You are just a pathetic man who is massaging his ego by the little bit of authority he can glean on a bulletin board. It is tragically sad.
I have stated that I could give a damn about Korean Eating dogs... I am concerned with people getting around the rules as laid down by the owners. (actually, orange just started a thread on the same subject... and since he was unaware of the earlier closings, and not trying to get around the rules, his thread will stay open)

And again... the facts show you are wrong, and now you are just throwing around insults. Keep it up... it makes you look so right.
__________________
I might as well just save you all the trouble...
Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bātard, Ming č un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bźkartem, Ming är en horunge, Mingas yra benkartas, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.
Ming is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 00:49:30   #217
Alexander's Horse
Yes, tis I
 
Alexander's Horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: A place in all your hearts
Ming's having a nice troll here.

Welcome back buddy
__________________
Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer

Look, I don't care any more okay?

Alexander's Horse is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 02:39:42   #218
Lurker
CG Economist & Canadian of the Year
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On the shores of Little Redfish Lake
This thread sucks. Good job MDA.
__________________
You can't get off if you don't get on.
Lurker is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 02:49:04   #219
paiktis22
Productive
 
paiktis22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Slightly Less Sewious.
what the fuck happened?
__________________
sig
paiktis22 is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 02:52:07   #220
Lurker
CG Economist & Canadian of the Year
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On the shores of Little Redfish Lake
Bitch, moan, whine, huff, puff, sleep, bitch, moan, whine, huff, puff.
__________________
You can't get off if you don't get on.
Lurker is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 02:52:08   #221
KrazyHorse
Habs Fan
 
KrazyHorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Shit. Ming banned some people, they got mad.
KrazyHorse is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 02:55:39   #222
paiktis22
Productive
 
paiktis22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Slightly Less Sewious.
__________________
sig
paiktis22 is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 02:56:04   #223
paiktis22
Productive
 
paiktis22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Slightly Less Sewious.
It was a rhetorical question really.
__________________
sig
paiktis22 is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 03:03:38   #224
Lefty Scaevola
curmudgeon
 
Lefty Scaevola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: San Antonio, Texas
At civfanatics, I call the one of principles which Ming enforced in this situation:

"Let no poster undo what the Moderator hath wrought"

another is:

"The poster who imagines himself to be clever enough to evade or parse the rules, is but but fool enough to bring the owners wrath upon himself."

Ming has expouned well enough on the principle:

"Only the owner an his moderators shall interpret the rules, because no other opinion will have effect."
__________________
Gaius Mucius Scaevola
Older, Richer, and Wiser than you
Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
Lefty Scaevola is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 03:13:35   #225
connorkimbro
member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
[q]and not trying to get around the rules, his thread will stay open[/q]

Excuse me, Ming, but what rules was I trying to get around?

Big deal If I knew that Q Cubed had already posted the thread. It got closed. Sure, it wasn't allowed. But why wasn't MINE alowed? What "rules" was I trying to get around? My thread was legitimate. I hadn't posted a thread at all that day.

Yes, what I did afterward was try to get banned. And I got banned. Whoopty. What you REFUSE to admit, (and it's on this point that you're being stubbornly pigheaded) is that MY "koreans eating dog" thread was perfectly fine, and shouldn't have been closed. I broke NO rules by posting that, it SHOULDN'T have been closed.

Sure, I acted like an ass afterwards. Nobody's debating that. But you were wrong to close that thread in the first place, and it seems everyone realizes that except you.
connorkimbro is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 03:28:01   #226
notyoueither
a loyal subject
 
notyoueither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: What was the subject?
I wondered if someone would repost that.

Colour me shocked.
__________________
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is bunny. He owns your soul!
notyoueither is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 03:29:58   #227
Lefty Scaevola
curmudgeon
 
Lefty Scaevola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by connorkimbro
[q]and not trying to get around the rules, his thread will stay open[/q]

What "rules" was I trying to get around? My thread was legitimate. .
You were evadeing Q-Qube's two thread limit by re-posting his closed thread, you yourself called it q-cube's thread in the thread title. Analoguous to this sittuation is warning or penalties I has seen isuued to posteposting thread for banned posters.
__________________
Gaius Mucius Scaevola
Older, Richer, and Wiser than you
Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
Lefty Scaevola is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 03:35:14   #228
connorkimbro
member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
I wasn't evading Q Cubed's limit. How could I? Any threads I post don't apply to HIS limit. Just because it was the same topic. It was a topic i wanted to talk about.
connorkimbro is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 03:43:18   #229
The Mad Monk
The REAL Nick Fury!
 
The Mad Monk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier
I seem to recall that back in the vbulletin days, we had a "one thread per twelve hours" limit (or somesuch) built into the coding; at the time, it was perfectly acceptable to ask someone else to open a new thread for you if you had an idea but were still "timed out" yourself.
__________________
At least he died doing what he loved. Insulting someone else's mother.

I will crush you. With happy little apples.

I am a happy little sig. virus. Please put me in your happy little sig. so I can continue to happily replicate. A little.

The Mad Monk is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 03:44:21   #230
Lefty Scaevola
curmudgeon
 
Lefty Scaevola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: San Antonio, Texas
That is of course one interpretation, that it was just something you were also interested in. But it was the moderator's interpretation that you were reposting it as favour or gesture for Q-Qub., and which ever interpretation (both are rational) may be judged beter by a hypothetical panel of juges somewhere, these is none such, and the moderator's interpretation has effect, yours does not. Understant that when intetions are judged, the moderators opinion is the one that will have effect.
__________________
Gaius Mucius Scaevola
Older, Richer, and Wiser than you
Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"

Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; 21-08-2002 at 04:10:38.
Lefty Scaevola is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 03:48:06   #231
Ming
Off Duty
 
Ming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Mingapulco
Don't even waste your breath Lefty... Connor doesn't care about anything except saying it was wrong. He won't even give a thought to anything that has been said to date... He won't start now.

The title of this threads sums up his attitude on the subject, he isn't open to reason or debate... let him whine all he wants.
__________________
I might as well just save you all the trouble...
Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bātard, Ming č un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bźkartem, Ming är en horunge, Mingas yra benkartas, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.
Ming is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 03:48:50   #232
notyoueither
a loyal subject
 
notyoueither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: What was the subject?
I've never seen the Management angry. I wonder if I will now?
__________________
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is bunny. He owns your soul!
notyoueither is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 03:52:20   #233
KrazyHorse
Habs Fan
 
KrazyHorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
You know what really needs to be said?

Fuck off, connor.

Fuck off, Ming.

Fuck off, notyoueither.

Fuck off, Krazyhorse.
KrazyHorse is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 03:58:00   #234
notyoueither
a loyal subject
 
notyoueither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: What was the subject?
What about lefty?
__________________
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is bunny. He owns your soul!
notyoueither is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 03:58:51   #235
Diss
member
 
Diss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: the twat of civilization
ego is a bad thing
__________________
Diss is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 04:02:07   #236
Lefty Scaevola
curmudgeon
 
Lefty Scaevola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Conner does have the intelligence to recognize that there are differing intepretations both of the facts and the rules. He just has to make the realization that however good or poor his opinion may be, it does not matter. He opinion does make the decision, my opinion of the facts and the way the rule ought to be intrepreted (different from Ming's and closer to Conner's [I took his phrase about "a Q-Cube thread" to be more a acknowlegemnt of prior work than statement he was posting a thread for someone else}) does not matter, PH's does not matter, the Pope's does not matter. The opinion of the owners and the moderator's are decisive. The only available means to change the result is to change the authority's opinion, pissing around is not a success stratey toward that end. The only appeal over the moderator is the owner or admins, and most of the time there are entirely uninterested in hearing such appeals. What I do not get, is why so many intelligent posters choose failures strategies when they have some sort of dispute; I am just too much the lawyer to countenance shooting myself in the foot, and way too much so to fight over something that matters so little.
__________________
Gaius Mucius Scaevola
Older, Richer, and Wiser than you
Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"

Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; 21-08-2002 at 04:06:42.
Lefty Scaevola is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 04:17:07   #237
Lefty Scaevola
curmudgeon
 
Lefty Scaevola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Over at Civfanatics AoA and I as moderators in the OT have very dirferent styles, interpretations of some rules, and trigger points of action, neither one of us will waste one keystroke second guessing the other because there is no point ot doing so, even among peers in authority.
__________________
Gaius Mucius Scaevola
Older, Richer, and Wiser than you
Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
Lefty Scaevola is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 04:42:07   #238
MOBIUS
Ho! Ho! Ho!
 
MOBIUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Goosestepping all over Greece!


Everyone knows Ming can be a pedantic pain in the arse at times - deal with it!

Remember he's got to deal with Poly posters...
MOBIUS is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 04:43:48   #239
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
Well... I read throught this thread. And, not giving a fuck at all, the impression given to me by all this crap is:

Ming is right. The rest of you, go fuck yourself, and let the man enjoy his play here, while you guys get your center back.

Now, how about some nice pics?
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 04:51:19   #240
Alexander's Horse
Yes, tis I
 
Alexander's Horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: A place in all your hearts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ming
Don't even waste your breath Lefty... Connor doesn't care about anything except saying it was wrong. He won't even give a thought to anything that has been said to date... He won't start now.

The title of this threads sums up his attitude on the subject, he isn't open to reason or debate... let him whine all he wants.
I thought you just banned a bunch of people for pouring petrol on
__________________
Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer

Look, I don't care any more okay?

Alexander's Horse is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 05:50:52   #241
BigGameHunter
Hunter of Game
 
BigGameHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Lost in the jungle
Ming's rod is impotent here.
__________________
BOOM!
BigGameHunter is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 06:15:35   #242
Blackice
Beer 6.5%
 
Blackice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The food chain
Quote:
"Men have hormone problems just like women," declares Cindy Esterly, a certified aerobics trainer in Phoenix, who often lectures on how men and women can better manage their hormones. Indeed, Gerald A. Lincoln, a researcher at the Medical Research Council's Human Reproductive Sciences Unit in Edinburgh, Scotland, recently coined the term "irritable male syndrome" (IMS) to mirror the infamous PMS in women. Lincoln says these hormone imbalances go far beyond the now recognized "male menopause" and can manifest at any time in life. "Men's hormones pulsate hourly, compared with every 28 days for women, " confirms Larrian Gillespie, MD, a retired Southern California urologist and author of The Gladiator Diet: How to Preserve Peak Health, Sexual Energy, and A Strong Body at Any Age.
So we are all bastards.
Blackice is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 07:30:31   #243
No longer Trippin
Happy
 
No longer Trippin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Louisiana
I like Ming, especially in this thread. It's fun to see him make fun of everybody he has banned because of them bitching. If he didn't ban you guys, Mark would have just replaced Ming with someone who would ban you for breaking the rules. You choose to post on a site and break it's rules, you are subject to the consequences.

Ming, can you insult a few people a few more times. If we are going to get the refugees, we might as well get to laugh at you making fun of them.
No longer Trippin is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 08:14:39   #244
Kamrat X
Psychedelic Warlord
 
Kamrat X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Aboard the Hawkwind mothership
Quote:
Originally posted by MOBIUS


Everyone knows Ming can be a pedantic pain in the arse at times - deal with it!

Remember he's got to deal with Poly posters...
True...

Provost, connor et al: What I can“t understand is your need to challenge Mings authority. I fight the power on a daily (yeah, well... ) basis in my political work IRL. But Poly...Poly is a PRIVATELY owned gaming site that“s not subject to all the rules and regulations of western democracy IRL. It has rules you either obey or not. And if you“re not obeying them you have to take the consequenses... As simple as that.

Poly and such sites are for fun, don“t take everything so bloody seriously. There is far more important things to get upset about...
__________________
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Kamrat X is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 08:15:35   #245
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
Kamrat X, what do you do IRL?
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 08:25:01   #246
Spartak
_
 
Spartak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
For christ sake guys - can i point out that this isn't 'Poly and that we have a nice community here that dioesn't need to waste a 1000 posts discussing bannings at 'Poly.

Can all the polytubbies please fuck off and leave us to our mindless spam?
__________________
Broken link to THAT photo HERE
Spartak is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 08:26:02   #247
Kamrat X
Psychedelic Warlord
 
Kamrat X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Aboard the Hawkwind mothership
I“m a full-time revolutionary and a part time journalist student (It should be the other way around though...)
__________________
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Kamrat X is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 08:26:27   #248
notyoueither
a loyal subject
 
notyoueither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: What was the subject?
Sorry, I'll go. :sniff:
__________________
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is bunny. He owns your soul!
notyoueither is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 08:28:14   #249
Kamrat X
Psychedelic Warlord
 
Kamrat X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Aboard the Hawkwind mothership
Spartak, you know damn well Markos and Dan doesn“t allow this kind of crap at their site... So we take it here.
__________________
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Kamrat X is offline  
Old 21-08-2002, 08:29:11   #250
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
NYE, you a PolyTubbie? I thought you were a full time gay twat now. Dual membership still?

Kamrat, Full Time Revolutionary? So... Full Time College Student? Ah. Journalist Student. Cool. What are you trying to reform/revolutionize, currently?
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
 
Forum Jump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Counterglow 2001-2012. All rights reserved.