Counterglow Forums  

Go Back   Counterglow Forums > Site Issues > Archive > CounterPoint Archive

Old 14-05-2002, 21:06:38   #101
Sean
Rhubarb

Cool, it worked. And rainbow has the same number of colours as a rainbow does.
Old 14-05-2002, 21:07:17   #102
MDA

Location: updated his email address and can look but not post
Quote:
Originally posted by devilmunchkin
i have no involvement with what LR does whatsoever.
i had even ordered him to NOT say a word to them
So he obviously had to say something or be left feeling like your puppet servant

Blah!!!!!!
Old 14-05-2002, 21:07:33   #103
MattHiggs
Higgelhoff

Shit

You are fucking a man!
Old 14-05-2002, 21:08:36   #104
devilmunchkin

i guess so. he says that i "tie his hands" .....
but i'm between a rock and a hard place...i have to put up with the poop you see on the last page and my own feelings of outrage ...at it's poopiness
"You think the only thing keeping this reality from collapsing is my awareness of it? what do you think? You know, the idea that a thing exists solely to be the anchor point for all known things. The old thing about what happens to the world when you close your eyes!! Does the light even exist anymore when the refrigerator door shuts?!" JTHM
Old 14-05-2002, 21:10:14   #105
DaShi
Hooray for Earth!

Quote:
Originally posted by Guynemer
Actually, Walrus makes sense. Avoid 'Poly for a while. It doesn't seem to be helping you at all.
I agree, that incredibly nerdy civ site has become such a writhing ball of ignorance and hate that it is not even funny anymore.

Maybe it is still a little funny.
Old 14-05-2002, 21:10:14   #106
MattHiggs
Higgelhoff

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Old 14-05-2002, 21:10:30   #107
MDA

I didn't read most of this and have no plans to. My wife ordered me to read the entire thing, you see.
Old 14-05-2002, 21:10:57   #108
Sean
Rhubarb

But not as funny as Hasselbaink’s activity of choice.
Old 14-05-2002, 21:11:08   #109
MattHiggs
Higgelhoff

(thumb)
MDA
Old 14-05-2002, 21:12:37   #110
devilmunchkin

why would your wife order such a thing?
"You think the only thing keeping this reality from collapsing is my awareness of it? what do you think? You know, the idea that a thing exists solely to be the anchor point for all known things. The old thing about what happens to the world when you close your eyes!! Does the light even exist anymore when the refrigerator door shuts?!" JTHM
Old 14-05-2002, 21:13:00   #111
MDA

I didn't read that.
Old 14-05-2002, 21:14:20   #112
devilmunchkin

ahk. *has de-blackened her face* the one day this week that i've worn makeup.....guh!
Old 14-05-2002, 21:15:13   #113
MDA

I order you not to wear makeup!!!!!
Old 14-05-2002, 21:16:14   #114
Sean
Rhubarb

I order you not to order people about!!!!!!!!!!
Old 14-05-2002, 21:17:41   #115
devilmunchkin

i prolly won't for most of the summer.

well...i was trying to tell him not to so something like this wouldn't happen.
Old 14-05-2002, 21:18:34   #116
MattHiggs
Higgelhoff

I order someone to post after me!
Old 14-05-2002, 21:20:30   #117
devilmunchkin

Old 14-05-2002, 21:22:23   #118
Funkodrom
Die Müfzwerge

Location: Drowning in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry
Order someone not to post after you Matt, Ming tried that once I seem to remember.
Old 14-05-2002, 21:24:24   #119
devilmunchkin

weird...cause it's kinda too late
i feel like a raisin
Old 14-05-2002, 21:25:54   #120
DaShi
Hooray for Earth!

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeH
Order someone not to post after you Matt, Ming tried that once I seem to remember.
That's because Ming's fucking a man.

Anyway, I made my anti-poly post to avoid Vincent's inquisition. So now I must go back to my priorities: conserving bandwidth to download the Jedi Knight 2 Demo.
Old 14-05-2002, 21:27:23   #121
devilmunchkin

what is that?
Old 14-05-2002, 21:34:10   #122
MattHiggs
Higgelhoff

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeH
I was just trying to kill this thread before it turned into an FFZ fest... but it seems I didn't need to. Well done DM
Old 14-05-2002, 21:35:53   #123
devilmunchkin

the only reason i was able to not go ape shit was because you guys were behind me....there was someone else in my corner besides me and defending me the right way (instead of pulling an LR)........
Old 14-05-2002, 21:37:35   #124
DaShi
Hooray for Earth!

Quote:
Originally posted by devilmunchkin
what is that?

Own Goal!

check the gaming forum
Old 14-05-2002, 21:39:48   #125
devilmunchkin

come again? i never get that stuff
you guys should make me a pamphlet with directions on this game...
Old 14-05-2002, 21:41:22   #126
Sean
Rhubarb

We have. And bumped it. And explained it.
Old 14-05-2002, 21:42:46   #127
devilmunchkin

ok.
*suddenly gets worried*
arg.........they're gonna bring the circus here they said.
Old 14-05-2002, 21:43:03   #128
Fistandantilus

Quote:
We have. And bumped it. And explained it.
But still nobody gets it.
Old 14-05-2002, 21:45:52   #129
devilmunchkin

what is the title?
Old 14-05-2002, 21:49:08   #130
Fistandantilus

Go here
And good luck.
Old 14-05-2002, 21:51:35   #131
devilmunchkin

ahh...i shall read this when i'm more leveled headed.......
thing is..with new info brought into light.....if threats are carried out i may be chased off
Old 14-05-2002, 22:07:52   #132
Guynemer
Doctor Love

Quote:
Originally posted by DaShi

I agree, that incredibly nerdy civ site has become such a writhing ball of ignorance and hate that it is not even funny anymore.

Maybe it is still a little funny.
That Morb fella is fucking hilarious.
Old 14-05-2002, 22:21:27   #133
Amarillis

you are all certainly welcome to tell me to fuck off! **waits for other fuck off post**Everyone is entitled to their opinion as I am to mine.

And my point was made. I have been here, played nice and have done nothing to anyone here until when I read something that with every single fiber of my being and with everything that I hold dear in my life I know is an out and out lie then I defend myself. Do a serch check the post by Amarillis. I never mentioned anything about the past on this board. In fact I went out of my way not to. I don't come here and **cry** and complain or bring up the past. I'm not the one who did. But I will defend myself just as DM has said she would defend herself. I agree. Anyone has the right to defend themselves, especially when nothing but lies are being spewed. So please don't expect me not to because that's just not going to happen.

There is not one person on this or any other board who if they were in this position and new that this was a lie would not speak up. If I wanted to have anything to do with you in real life it would have happened a long time ago considering I've been through Waco at least 7 times in the last year. But that's also my point. I don't want to have anything to do with you in real life.

Quote:
ahh...i shall read this when i'm more leveled headed.......
thing is..with new info brought into light.....if threats are carried out i may be chased off
What threats? Are you trying to say I've threatend you in some way, because if you are I would like to see it in writing.
Old 14-05-2002, 22:22:09   #134
devilmunchkin

*grumbles* i've been pmed....warped warped warped!
*fills up water balloons and begins tossing them as people* it's hot out today...
Old 14-05-2002, 22:28:31   #135
Amarillis

well then that would make two of us since I just got yours now wouldn't it.
Old 14-05-2002, 22:31:25   #136
devilmunchkin

Quote:
I'm sure BW will be joining this forum soon,
you're so bizarre.

i pmed you back cause i'm tired of your psychotic crap.
Old 14-05-2002, 22:38:55   #137
Venom
Look out behind you!

You fucking losers. Shut the fuck up.

Old 14-05-2002, 22:41:11   #138
Secular Theocrat001

(This post meant for amarillis)

Damn woman, that miscarriage knock some screws loose 'er sumthin? In case u havent noticed NOBODY LIKES YOU! Nobody wants you here and nobody believes a damn thing you're saying. So quit wastin yours and our time with your inane bantering and just kindly leave here in a civil fashion. If not i may become irritated and make it my personal goal to make your life on here a living hell just as you did to DM. Now kindly PISS OFF!

...........jesus christ some people never learn............
Old 14-05-2002, 22:42:28   #139
Sean
Rhubarb

I…agree. With…Venom?!
Old 14-05-2002, 22:52:47   #140
Secular Theocrat001

as do i, whole heartedly. That is why im herebecause im sick of this shit. If it were to stop now, nuthin'd make me smile more. So whaddya say amirillis? War or Peace, the choice is yours. Let me know and ill get back to you.
Old 14-05-2002, 22:54:38   #141
David Floyd

I think I speak for everyone when I say that mocking miscarriages and the like is pretty sick.
Old 14-05-2002, 23:01:47   #142
Secular Theocrat001

::applaudes david::

and nobody cares!! Thank you and good night.......

You wanna know something else thats sick, people who move from site to site following people and harassing them due to something they may or may not have done in the past. That is pretty damn sick as well. Can we say, obsessive? Any "normal" human being could've gotten over this by now, but apparently this person either like conflict or just cant seem to comprehende that this has been over and done with and that she lost. This "vendetta" as it seems, has caused more trouble than its worth and i know both parties are probably tired of dealing with this stupid shit. I know i sure as hell am. Thats why im here to try and end it, nobody asked me to be here, i came here of my own decision. So dont start goin off on LR or DM cause of the things i say, as they have nothing to do with it. If she wants to get her protector BW involved well then fine, i'll deal with that problem as it arises. If she truly wants to end it, then say so, but if she brings BW here, her decision shall be made apparent. So again, i put the choice on her shoulders, War, or Peace? You decide, and ill respond accordingly.

or ?

much love to all,
LR's "freaky" friend

Last edited by Secular Theocrat001; 14-05-2002 at 23:09:53.
Old 14-05-2002, 23:06:42   #143
Noisy
Post Quality Analyst

Quote:
Originally posted by Guynemer
<snip>
just put 'em on your ignore list
<snip>

Why have I waited so long?
Currently reading: 'Gödel, Escher, Bach: an Eternal Golden Braid' by Douglas R. Hofstadter.
Synopsis: Towards a definition of consciousness from mathematics and logic.
Old 14-05-2002, 23:16:54   #144
Spartak
_

Nice one Noisy....
Old 14-05-2002, 23:33:15   #145
devilmunchkin

fist: question about the game....
what if we ask a question we really mean and some one "own goals" us?
Old 14-05-2002, 23:36:02   #146
Amarillis

There is no controlling BW, was just trying to let you know what was probably going to happen.

Quote:
i pmed you back cause i'm tired of your psychotic crap.
Ditto for me. I defended myself because I'm tired of your psychotic crap and the fact that LR feels it's his right to intrude into my life. Fact being I doubt he ever would have found polly or here or me or any of this is it hadn't been for you. Just as you never would have found polly if it hadn't been for Selfbiased.

But you're right. I think your earlier post was spot on about the Lawyer. I think with whats been done and the loads of PM's IM's and threats and crap from both LR and you, well I think that's the best course of action for me. So that's what I'm going to do.

Oh and Secular, doesn't matter to me if you like me or not. I don't live in that world. Since I don't live in that world nor need the validation it offers to make me a whole person, there really isn't much you can do to make my life hell. LR's friend or not, you don't effect me in real life.

I've defended myself, said what I had to say so now I will leave it to the Lawyers, or at least mine.

**ignore mode on**
Old 14-05-2002, 23:37:43   #147
Guynemer
Doctor Love

I don't know who this jackass is, but making light of a spontaneous abortion does not reflect well on your personality or on those with whom you associate.
Old 14-05-2002, 23:38:34   #148
devilmunchkin

my bf
who latched on to commenting on tia's miscarriage alot for how my own was treated by her so many months ago.
Old 14-05-2002, 23:39:53   #149
devilmunchkin

what's funny is that we've been sitting here telling her to go away and leave me alone...but she can't let it be and now has to keep things going with a "lawyer"
dude..let it rest! let it go! everything here is something you've caused for yourself.
shut up
go away
Old 14-05-2002, 23:40:50   #150
KrazyHorse
Habs Fan

Why aren't all of you fuckwits dead or something? Jesus christ.