Counterglow Forums  

Go Back   Counterglow Forums > Site Issues > Archive > CounterPoint Archive

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2004, 13:32:57   #151
Lurker
CG Economist & Canadian of the Year
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On the shores of Little Redfish Lake
I stole some sod and put it around my crate. Looks nice and provides a comfortable place to stand while taking a leak.
__________________
You can't get off if you don't get on.
Lurker is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 13:34:50   #152
Chris
really doesn't pay attention
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: With the Monkey Pirates
Home improvement Lurker style.
__________________
Her name is aphrodite and she rides a crimson shell
Chris is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 13:36:24   #153
Angelhorns
Flying Nazi Hamster
 
Angelhorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: hovering just behind you
watch out for moles
__________________
If Bush drank strychnine and danced with venemous snakes you would be worried wouldn't you? I really, really hope you would. - Protein considers voodoo economics
Angelhorns is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 13:39:59   #154
Chris
really doesn't pay attention
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: With the Monkey Pirates
That's Lurker lunch meat.
__________________
Her name is aphrodite and she rides a crimson shell
Chris is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 13:40:53   #155
Lurker
CG Economist & Canadian of the Year
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On the shores of Little Redfish Lake
Where?

Although I suppose where doesn't matter. People should always watch out for moles, everywhere.
__________________
You can't get off if you don't get on.
Lurker is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 13:42:22   #156
Chris
really doesn't pay attention
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: With the Monkey Pirates
He sounds hungry.
__________________
Her name is aphrodite and she rides a crimson shell
Chris is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 13:43:57   #157
Lurker
CG Economist & Canadian of the Year
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On the shores of Little Redfish Lake
Not sure about that. Got a hangover and can't tell whether I'm hungry or feel like shit or both.
__________________
You can't get off if you don't get on.
Lurker is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 13:47:36   #158
Chris
really doesn't pay attention
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: With the Monkey Pirates
I'm sure you will do both at once, same as always.
__________________
Her name is aphrodite and she rides a crimson shell
Chris is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 17:13:18   #159
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
Quote:
Originally posted by Help TCO
They can give birth and milk as well.
And recent science has proved that mother's milk cures all. Well, all bad viruses, bad bacteria, all forms of skin cancer, and many forms of other cancer...

So best be nice to them. At least until the big bio-chems are done splicing the genes to make the combinational hormone into some bacteria to make all of it they want to.
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 17:20:47   #160
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
Quote:
Originally posted by Angelhorns
awww poor little Kory doesnt like hearing responses to her malignant world view

BGH, while what you say makes sense, Kory would rather put her fingers in her ears so she can be right than admit she over reacted and assumed a load of stuff that wasn't true.
No. She's just decided a weak beta like you isn't worth her time, HornyAngel. Like the other Alpha females on this site. You wouldn't dare do that to her in person.

And her world view is pretty good and solid. Yours, from what you've expressed of it here, is very strongly malignant, ignorant, and highly polarized on minor physical characteristics of people.

But please, continue your peeing into the wind. It makes us laugh, watching you.
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 17:33:21   #161
DevilsH@lo
Gone and Long forgotten.
 
DevilsH@lo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi. UAE
Darkstar, i honestly don't think in my 30 years of life on this planet i've ever come across such a self indulgent, self centred prick as yourself.

Just thought you would like to know that you're contributing in some way, all be it at the pond life end of the evolutionary scale.
DevilsH@lo is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 17:38:15   #162
Vincent
Unchained
 
Vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
True, but not new. That's what everybody says here. Though I can see his point, yes, yes ...

Last edited by Vincent; 03-07-2004 at 17:40:44.
Vincent is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 17:56:21   #163
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
DH, you certainly have. You married her.

Care to piss more? Your gal was pissing on a friend of mine that's been too busy elsewhere to be around much.

I respect you standing up for your lady. That's admiral. But your gal started the trouble. And rather then try to calm it down and reach an understanding, she's chosen to try to play royal pain. You want to talk contributions to the world, perhaps you should start at home and gently prod your partner to a more constructive expressions. She doesn't come across as a HELPER on the forums. That's just the opinion of an old troll and shit stirrer though.
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 17:59:30   #164
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
Hey Laz! You'd better look out! DH thinks I am the new King! Better show off your Royalness... the peasants are mistaking who is in charge around here.
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:01:04   #165
Vincent
Unchained
 
Vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
King of the pond
Vincent is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:01:58   #166
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
That's our Laz.

But Vincent ends up getting most of the female attention.
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:03:05   #167
Vincent
Unchained
 
Vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
And I payed a lot for that
Vincent is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:04:37   #168
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
You mean, you payed a lot for all those toys HelloKitty likes to use on you.
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:07:48   #169
DevilsH@lo
Gone and Long forgotten.
 
DevilsH@lo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi. UAE
Admiral, is a rank in the navy fuckwit, the word you were grasping for was admirable.

I don't stand up for her out of some chivalrous need to be the alpha male, guardian or any other such bullshit, i stand up for her where you concerned because you seem intent on stirring shit when thing's are reaching a point where they may settle down, that's my issue with you, it has nothing to do with AH or any other member of this board, but i tell you what, you sit where you are and tell me how enlightened you are for defending your friend, and i'll play the nice game of not defending someone when you're out to continue a disagreement which had passed.

You're a fucking idiot my friend, and you obviously have such an insignificant existence that require's you to attempt to create friction on a forum, if that's you only kick in life you really need to get a hobby and grow the fuck up.

Take care now.
Lee (And i'm more than happy to say it to you're face)
DevilsH@lo is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:11:43   #170
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkstar
That's our Laz.

But Vincent ends up getting most of the female attention.
Its that zany German humor that brings the ladies!
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:16:58   #171
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
You really are too easy.

And you aren't my friend. That's Ash you are thinking about. You know, the kid you spent a few days tearing into because he liked a car and acted like your gal was acting...

You keep coming out to play like that, and the junior trolls will be swarming you and your gal... just to get you spewing on command.

The disagreement your gal had isn't over. She's just going to carry it over. It seems to be the reason why she comes here. But hey, she's the one that said she needs a good fight and a good dick every day of her life to feel good, and she's going to get it, every day she possibly can, regardless of the cost to others. I just suppose her being here working off her frustrations shows she misses you. She could be out looking for that attention in person.
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:25:24   #172
Help TCO
member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilsH@lo
Darkstar, i honestly don't think in my 30 years of life on this planet i've ever come across such a self indulgent, self centred prick as yourself.
.
Me?
Help TCO is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:29:50   #173
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
Sorry TCO. You'll need to troll him a touch and get him mad at you if you want him to decide you are the bigger prick.

It's trivial to do though, so you shouldn't have any difficulty. Just don't over think it.
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:32:43   #174
Angelhorns
Flying Nazi Hamster
 
Angelhorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: hovering just behind you
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkstar
No. She's just decided a weak beta like you isn't worth her time, HornyAngel. Like the other Alpha females on this site. You wouldn't dare do that to her in person.

And her world view is pretty good and solid. Yours, from what you've expressed of it here, is very strongly malignant, ignorant, and highly polarized on minor physical characteristics of people.

But please, continue your peeing into the wind. It makes us laugh, watching you.

gosh this has never happened before... an argument comes to an end and darkstar decides to stir it all up at the end. Who'd have thought!

The bottom line DS is that Kory has twice now bitched off at me for no reason, and didnt like it when I retorted in kind, although I did try to be reasonable first and sort it out, something you accuse me of not doing. I used to live with a girl who I'm strongly reminded of now, who when she asked me if her new trousers looked nice, and I said 'yes they're nice, can you bend down in them comfortably?' (that being the benchmark of whether they fit well in my upbringing) she accused me of saying she was fat and told everyone that I'd said so. Some people just want to see other people in a bad light and dont want to hear what they're actually saying, and thats been my experience with Kory. Contrary to popular opinion I don't start fights or go around slinging insults for no reason, however if someone bitches off at me i'll defend myself, and if they really fuck me off then I might sling insults because I just think what the hell, they're doing it to me.

She may be your friend but if you can't be objective enough to see that she deliberately twisted stuff i said or that she over reacted, then you're dumb. Throwing what i said to her back at me is not a counter argument or a defence. As for all this alpha/beta shit DS, get a grip. I'd be as happy to say to Kory in r/l what I did on here- I'm not the one with superiority complex tho.

So why don't you take off your shit stirring coat now and sit down?

Oh and DH and I aren't married.
__________________
If Bush drank strychnine and danced with venemous snakes you would be worried wouldn't you? I really, really hope you would. - Protein considers voodoo economics
Angelhorns is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:33:50   #175
DevilsH@lo
Gone and Long forgotten.
 
DevilsH@lo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi. UAE
You wish i was easy.

The disagreement is over. Kory put AH on ignore so AH can post what the fuck she like's and it won't offend Kory, unless she chooses to read it.

I really don't see the point of this discussion, Kory was whinging like fuck about other people's problem's, i would have been alot less delicate than any other post on that thread. After all who gives a fuck about other people's problem's, empathise,sympathise do what you will, but at the end of the day you can't do anything about someone else's problem's so why worry about em. Fucked if i know.

This was supposed to be a writing thread, good to see the patronage can manage to keep it on topic for nearly a page.
DevilsH@lo is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:35:38   #176
Oerdin
Ho Ho Ho
 
Oerdin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: In hiding.
Arguing on the internet is stupid.
__________________
Try http:/wordforge.net/index.php for news and debate.
Oerdin is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:36:34   #177
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
*whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh* again
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:38:18   #178
Help TCO
member
 
Join Date: May 2004
turducken
Help TCO is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:40:30   #179
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:45:24   #180
Angelhorns
Flying Nazi Hamster
 
Angelhorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: hovering just behind you
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkstar
You really are too easy.

And you aren't my friend. That's Ash you are thinking about. You know, the kid you spent a few days tearing into because he liked a car and acted like your gal was acting...

You keep coming out to play like that, and the junior trolls will be swarming you and your gal... just to get you spewing on command.

The disagreement your gal had isn't over. She's just going to carry it over. It seems to be the reason why she comes here. But hey, she's the one that said she needs a good fight and a good dick every day of her life to feel good, and she's going to get it, every day she possibly can, regardless of the cost to others. I just suppose her being here working off her frustrations shows she misses you. She could be out looking for that attention in person.
Lets be very clear about this Darkstar: Asher started a thread about me that was completely unprovoked. There was no argument with him before that, he just decided to have a go. This is exactly what I mean: everyone always accuses me of starting fights when actually I don't, I just respond when people have a go. I have no reason to fight with people, I don't do it in r/l and I wouldnt do it here if others didnt provoke me deliberately. The argument with Kory is over and was over.

WHEN oh when did I ever say I need a good fight and a good dick every day to feel good and I'll get it however I can regardless of the cost to others?? I dont believe I ever said that but if I did it must have been a very obvious joke. You are a blatant liar and stirrer.

I don't like fighting with anyone on here but I'll show people as much respect as they show me. At least I dont lie and bitch off behind people's backs while being outwardly nice to them.

The argument is over, drop it.
__________________
If Bush drank strychnine and danced with venemous snakes you would be worried wouldn't you? I really, really hope you would. - Protein considers voodoo economics
Angelhorns is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:51:49   #181
Mightytree
Bat
 
Mightytree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Cuba
If you really want to drop the issue then just do so and stop responding. Don't ask Darkstar to do that. He's the ultimate master of stirring up shit and keeping arguments alive.
__________________
"OldWarrior, you are a royal bastard. And you suck!"
--Darkstar
Mightytree is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 18:56:22   #182
Angelhorns
Flying Nazi Hamster
 
Angelhorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: hovering just behind you
Thats what I intend to do Mightytree

but I'm not very good at lying down and letting people walk all over me. Some people interpret that as me 'needing' to fight.
__________________
If Bush drank strychnine and danced with venemous snakes you would be worried wouldn't you? I really, really hope you would. - Protein considers voodoo economics
Angelhorns is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:04:13   #183
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
Hello Angel!

Did I say "wife"? Partner is partner. Do you have to be married to be partners?

Angel, I didn't see you backing down when you and Kory first conversed. Just you digging in your heels. If you had meant it not as an escalating challenge but rather as part of the dance to reach understanding, then it didn't come through very well. Such does happens. However, I am going to try and state this clearly: You often communicate in an escalating fashion, which goes from "a helpful word" to pouring gasoline on the other person. That is percieved as "Starting the fight", because you are escalating and continuing to pursue the matter when you could just laugh the other idiot off instead. But you really don't have a history of letting things go. For instance... this little spat between you and Kory.

I do feel as if Kory is a friend of mine. We've argued on the Net for several years, when we were not just shooting the breeze. Because of that, I admit I could be being stupid. Wouldn't be the first time I've been stupid online. And it certainly wouldn't be the last.

In time, if Kory sticks around, I believe you'll see she has a very strong, positive outlook. She just vents occassionally online. That's not looking for help. Kory generally *asks* for help on matters she wants help on. But you haven't known her long enough to have seen it. With luck, and if you both stick around, you can see that for yourself.
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:05:15   #184
Dyl Ulenspiegel
voorvechter van modernearchitectuur
 
Dyl Ulenspiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Rotterdam
What's with all this alphas and betas? Can I be the Omega man?
__________________
Dyl Ulenspiegel is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:06:38   #185
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
You want to be Keith?
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:07:24   #186
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
Sure you can even be Betty if you'd like !
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:07:42   #187
Dyl Ulenspiegel
voorvechter van modernearchitectuur
 
Dyl Ulenspiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Rotterdam
Did DS say wife? Of course not.

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkstar
DH, you certainly have. You married her.
Pleeease, can we have a debate about the meaning of "married"? I'm bored, and it's better than the 10th pokey bum wank.
__________________
Dyl Ulenspiegel is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:08:06   #188
Dyl Ulenspiegel
voorvechter van modernearchitectuur
 
Dyl Ulenspiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Rotterdam
Quote:
Originally posted by zmama
Sure you can even be Betty if you'd like !
Betty Miller!!!
__________________
Dyl Ulenspiegel is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:09:01   #189
Darkstar
will bitch for beer
 
Darkstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Rocket City
Oh. Thanks Roland! So I did say it.
__________________
> clue++;
> display clue;
-878923403
Darkstar is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:11:15   #190
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
Pleased to meet you, BettyMillerBettyMiller BettyMiller
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:12:06   #191
Dyl Ulenspiegel
voorvechter van modernearchitectuur
 
Dyl Ulenspiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Rotterdam
Millered to meet you.
__________________
Dyl Ulenspiegel is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:14:48   #192
Angelhorns
Flying Nazi Hamster
 
Angelhorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: hovering just behind you
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkstar
Hello Angel!

Did I say "wife"? Partner is partner. Do you have to be married to be partners?

Angel, I didn't see you backing down when you and Kory first conversed. Just you digging in your heels. If you had meant it not as an escalating challenge but rather as part of the dance to reach understanding, then it didn't come through very well. Such does happens. However, I am going to try and state this clearly: You often communicate in an escalating fashion, which goes from "a helpful word" to pouring gasoline on the other person. That is percieved as "Starting the fight", because you are escalating and continuing to pursue the matter when you could just laugh the other idiot off instead. But you really don't have a history of letting things go. For instance... this little spat between you and Kory.

I do feel as if Kory is a friend of mine. We've argued on the Net for several years, when we were not just shooting the breeze. Because of that, I admit I could be being stupid. Wouldn't be the first time I've been stupid online. And it certainly wouldn't be the last.

In time, if Kory sticks around, I believe you'll see she has a very strong, positive outlook. She just vents occassionally online. That's not looking for help. Kory generally *asks* for help on matters she wants help on. But you haven't known her long enough to have seen it. With luck, and if you both stick around, you can see that for yourself.
you said 'you married her'

yes I know I don't let go- its my Scottish genes, but that hardly makes me the provoker. Am I supposed to let people like Asher just say what the fuck they like?

The point for me DS is that whn I said to Kory that I was trying to be helpful, she bitched me off. I wasnt the only person who interpreted that post as her asking for help/advice. And I still don't see why she's so offended about it. Its what people do to show support.

I'm sure she's a great friend to those she likes, so am I. Unfortunately tact isn't my strong suit and I don't have a high tolerance for over sensitivity and people continuing to misinterpret me even after I explain myself more clearly.
__________________
If Bush drank strychnine and danced with venemous snakes you would be worried wouldn't you? I really, really hope you would. - Protein considers voodoo economics
Angelhorns is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:16:01   #193
Dyl Ulenspiegel
voorvechter van modernearchitectuur
 
Dyl Ulenspiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Rotterdam
Quote:
Originally posted by Angelhorns
Am I supposed to let people like Asher just say what the fuck they like?
Own goal.
__________________
Dyl Ulenspiegel is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:18:00   #194
Angelhorns
Flying Nazi Hamster
 
Angelhorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: hovering just behind you
Quote:
Originally posted by Dyl Ulenspiegel
Own goal.
yeah I know

thats why I put him on ignore in the end. Even if I try and open his posts now it just shows me an error message. Fantastic!
__________________
If Bush drank strychnine and danced with venemous snakes you would be worried wouldn't you? I really, really hope you would. - Protein considers voodoo economics
Angelhorns is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:21:48   #195
Dyl Ulenspiegel
voorvechter van modernearchitectuur
 
Dyl Ulenspiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Rotterdam
That's not an error message, that's an Asher message.
__________________
Dyl Ulenspiegel is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:23:58   #196
Vincent
Unchained
 
Vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Can't be, seems to be reasonable
Vincent is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:27:07   #197
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
Not canadian enough
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:28:41   #198
Vincent
Unchained
 
Vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Are canadians the dutch of the amuricans?
Vincent is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:33:16   #199
Spartak
_
 
Spartak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
What is Candian "enough"? I'm not sure I want to find out.
__________________
Broken link to THAT photo HERE
Spartak is offline  
Old 03-07-2004, 19:39:41   #200
Dyl Ulenspiegel
voorvechter van modernearchitectuur
 
Dyl Ulenspiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Rotterdam
Quote:
Originally posted by Vincent
Are canadians the dutch of the amuricans?
They are the Ostfriesen of Austria.
__________________
Dyl Ulenspiegel is offline  
 
Forum Jump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:57:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Counterglow 2001-2012. All rights reserved.