Counterglow Forums  

Go Back   Counterglow Forums > Site Issues > Archive > CounterPoint Archive

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2004, 18:15:50   #101
Lurker
CG Economist & Canadian of the Year
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On the shores of Little Redfish Lake
That's for the work life. Here's a fun one:
Attached Images
 
__________________
You can't get off if you don't get on.
Lurker is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:16:37   #102
Lurker
CG Economist & Canadian of the Year
 
Lurker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On the shores of Little Redfish Lake
And finally, the day to day one:
Attached Images
 
__________________
You can't get off if you don't get on.
Lurker is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:17:01   #103
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
Sweet, Lurkie!
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:18:23   #104
DevilsH@lo
Gone and Long forgotten.
 
DevilsH@lo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi. UAE
Widely regarded as the skyline`s little brother by whom???

You?

Yeah i can see the resemblence RB25DE over SR20, 4 wheel drive over 2 wheel drive. 2+2 over 4 seater.

The similarities are remarkable, you have kicked nobodies arse if your niave enough to think you have then your living in a dream world.

The difference between you and i is clear, i know what i`m talking about you start shouting about specs which are always very biased towards the conditions the testing was carried out in and the driver.

I`m glad your happy with your motor, although i would suggest a career move from IT into hairdressing, or maybe beautician. Something which obviously better suits your personality.
DevilsH@lo is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:18:59   #105
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
Quote:
Originally posted by Vincent
I'll have thrrree cognacs
Save some for me!!!
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:23:32   #106
Asher
Token Black Guy & Yank of the Year
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Birminghamshire upon Avon, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilsH@lo
Widely regarded as the skyline`s little brother by whom???

You?

Yeah i can see the resemblence RB25DE over SR20, 4 wheel drive over 2 wheel drive. 2+2 over 4 seater.

The similarities are remarkable, you have kicked nobodies arse if your niave enough to think you have then your living in a dream world.

The difference between you and i is clear, i know what i`m talking about you start shouting about specs which are always very biased towards the conditions the testing was carried out in and the driver.

I`m glad your happy with your motor, although i would suggest a career move from IT into hairdressing, or maybe beautician. Something which obviously better suits your personality.
Hmm. Recap:
You say car has no engine --> car clearly has an engine.
You quote bullshit specs by noname site --> refuted by reputable sites
You use strawmen and redherring religiously --> I do not

Yet you think you know what you're talking about?

Here's another newsflash for you: I don't work in IT, I'd rather be dead than do such a crap job.

My personality is that of an anal analyzer functional software engineer with a hint of sadistic humour, so clearly I am destined for management at a tech company.

What do you do again? "Engineer" as in, mechanic? Or do you have a degree?
__________________
The internets are serious business.
Death Threat Counter: 1
Asher is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:29:35   #107
MDA
Registered User
 
MDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: updated his email address and can look but not post
I had a really good tex/mex dinner last night with a margarita. Then we went to see Harry Potter.
MDA is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:33:13   #108
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
And how is Harry?
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:33:59   #109
DevilsH@lo
Gone and Long forgotten.
 
DevilsH@lo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi. UAE
I didn`t say you car didn`t have an engine, i may have inferred you could have bought one with an engine, but when did i say exactly that mazda 3`s come without engines??? Ah yes nowhere.

I quoted bullshit specs by a no-name site then proceeded to provide a link to apparently imaginary site, which you then brushed off as being less valid than your site. So infact my site was neither imaginary nor nameless.

I use strawmen and redherring religiously, on my dog tags it say`s church of england, i have no particular leanings towards the teachings of either of the two religions you have just mentioned.

When it comes to cars i do, i`ve been driving for about 5 times longer than you have been out of the closet.

Your personality is that of little man in big shoes must shout loudest or be most insulting, that way people take notice of me. Negative attention is attention non the less, although it doesn`t exactly endear you to people.

I`m an engineer, as in electronics engineer i`m a member of the IEEE and i work with high power RF systems, sun based network systems, VLF radio, over the horizon radar and other things.

You still haven`t quantified your skyline statement.

Oh and your still a dweeb.
DevilsH@lo is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:42:46   #110
MDA
Registered User
 
MDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: updated his email address and can look but not post
Quote:
Originally posted by zmama
And how is Harry?
He's shot up a few inches, but is otherwise fine. Seems to have tinted his glasses a little, his uncle and aunt would be gutted if he ends up gay.
MDA is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:43:38   #111
Asher
Token Black Guy & Yank of the Year
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Birminghamshire upon Avon, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilsH@lo
I didn`t say you car didn`t have an engine, i may have inferred you could have bought one with an engine, but when did i say exactly that mazda 3`s come without engines??? Ah yes nowhere.
That was really weak.
Saying "you could have bought a car with an engine" implies the car that was purchased had no engines. You don't even understand the implications of the shit you spew, do you?

Quote:
I quoted bullshit specs by a no-name site then proceeded to provide a link to apparently imaginary site, which you then brushed off as being less valid than your site. So infact my site was neither imaginary nor nameless.

'tard.
"noname" doesn't mean imaginary nor nameless, it means it's not a brand name -- it's not reputable.

Quote:
I use strawmen and redherring religiously, on my dog tags it say`s church of england, i have no particular leanings towards the teachings of either of the two religions you have just mentioned.
As unfunny as that was, it's the funniest thing you've ever said.

Quote:
When it comes to cars i do, i`ve been driving for about 5 times longer than you have been out of the closet.
And I bet most taxi drivers have driven more than you as well. What is your point?

Quote:
Your personality is that of little man in big shoes must shout loudest or be most insulting, that way people take notice of me. Negative attention is attention non the less, although it doesn`t exactly endear you to people.
You know jack shit about my personality, you just know how I act on here. The funny thing is you don't get how it's not the same thing.

Quote:
I`m an engineer, as in electronics engineer i`m a member of the IEEE and i work with high power RF systems, sun based network systems, VLF radio, over the horizon radar and other things.
Do you have a degree?

Quote:
You still haven`t quantified your skyline statement.

Oh and your still a dweeb.
The presense of the statement quantifies itself, since it has at least once instance.
__________________
The internets are serious business.
Death Threat Counter: 1
Asher is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:48:44   #112
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
Quote:
Originally posted by MDA
He's shot up a few inches, but is otherwise fine. Seems to have tinted his glasses a little, his uncle and aunt would be gutted if he ends up gay.
That Harry, what a scamp!
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:50:54   #113
Vincent
Unchained
 
Vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Did he drink Ouzo?
Vincent is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:51:50   #114
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
That would make him shoot up a few
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:53:22   #115
MDA
Registered User
 
MDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: updated his email address and can look but not post
No, butterbeer, I think.

(My favorite bit is the ritual slaughter of... )

Last edited by MDA; 09-06-2004 at 19:15:59.
MDA is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:55:13   #116
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
Now don't go spoiling the movie for the rest of us!
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:56:51   #117
DevilsH@lo
Gone and Long forgotten.
 
DevilsH@lo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi. UAE
Asher

Your so full of shit it`s funny.
DevilsH@lo is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 18:58:06   #118
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
Though you know...If Harry doesn't have any ouzo it's probably not worth seeing
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:02:31   #119
Asher
Token Black Guy & Yank of the Year
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Birminghamshire upon Avon, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilsH@lo
Asher

Your so full of shit it`s funny.
Not as funny as your inability to construct an argument or reply to questions.
__________________
The internets are serious business.
Death Threat Counter: 1
Asher is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:04:00   #120
Spartak
_
 
Spartak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Can you two chill?
__________________
Broken link to THAT photo HERE
Spartak is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:04:23   #121
JM^3
colossal bender
 
JM^3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: In front of my computer
why don't you guys just post your dick sizes

that is a good argument stopper

Jon Miller
__________________
The G in Greg stands for Gaylord.
JM^3 is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:05:10   #122
zmama
Counterglow CEO
 
zmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: South of Laboratory
Hey Lurkie! Whadda ya think of the Mets chances this year?
__________________


The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.
zmama is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:09:21   #123
Asher
Token Black Guy & Yank of the Year
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Birminghamshire upon Avon, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Spartak
Can you two chill?
Who isn't chilled?
__________________
The internets are serious business.
Death Threat Counter: 1
Asher is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:10:15   #124
Spartak
_
 
Spartak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally posted by JM^3
why don't you guys just post your dick sizes

that is a good argument stopper

Jon Miller
DH hasn't yet realised the futility of arguing with Asher 'cos he never ever accepts it when he is wrong...
__________________
Broken link to THAT photo HERE
Spartak is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:12:05   #125
Asher
Token Black Guy & Yank of the Year
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Birminghamshire upon Avon, UK
How can I be wrong if no one else is ever right?
__________________
The internets are serious business.
Death Threat Counter: 1
Asher is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:12:26   #126
DevilsH@lo
Gone and Long forgotten.
 
DevilsH@lo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi. UAE
Which question would you like me to answer? The one about me driving a little skyline, for which i have no basis at all??

Oh no that would be your question.

Do i have a degree no, could you do my job with the degree your working towards not a fucking chance.

Is there any likely hood of you having a self awakening and adjusting your attitude accordingly, not likely.

Are you a worthless piece of shit, yep that`s about the strength of it.

Would anyone give a toss if you died. Not me! Sorry that`s a different thread.
DevilsH@lo is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:13:02   #127
Angelhorns
Flying Nazi Hamster
 
Angelhorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: hovering just behind you
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilsH@lo
Asher

Your so full of shit it`s funny.
he's a worthless little twerp with an arse like a clowns pocket.
__________________
If Bush drank strychnine and danced with venemous snakes you would be worried wouldn't you? I really, really hope you would. - Protein considers voodoo economics
Angelhorns is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:14:17   #128
Asher
Token Black Guy & Yank of the Year
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Birminghamshire upon Avon, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilsH@lo
Which question would you like me to answer? The one about me driving a little skyline, for which i have no basis at all??

Oh no that would be your question.

Do i have a degree no, could you do my job with the degree your working towards not a fucking chance.

Is there any likely hood of you having a self awakening and adjusting your attitude accordingly, not likely.

Are you a worthless piece of shit, yep that`s about the strength of it.

Would anyone give a toss if you died. Not me! Sorry that`s a different thread.


Somebody is all wound up.

By the way, it's illegal to claim you're an engineer unless you're licensed or whatever the term is.
__________________
The internets are serious business.
Death Threat Counter: 1
Asher is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:15:06   #129
Angelhorns
Flying Nazi Hamster
 
Angelhorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: hovering just behind you
Quote:
Originally posted by Spartak
DH hasn't yet realised the futility of arguing with Asher 'cos he never ever accepts it when he is wrong...
I think DH is doing this to while away some work time. He doesnt actually give a shit.
__________________
If Bush drank strychnine and danced with venemous snakes you would be worried wouldn't you? I really, really hope you would. - Protein considers voodoo economics
Angelhorns is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:15:40   #130
Asher
Token Black Guy & Yank of the Year
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Birminghamshire upon Avon, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Angelhorns
I think DH is doing this to while away some work time. He doesnt actually give a shit.
Like hell, look how feisty he is!

I'm the one doing this to pass the time.
__________________
The internets are serious business.
Death Threat Counter: 1
Asher is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:15:43   #131
Spartak
_
 
Spartak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Actually, even though he is a little self righteuous sometimes, I actually quite like Asher but its a total waste of your time and effort trying to win an argument with him.

I don't have adegree either but I bet neitrher would eb able to do my job properly without lots of training and experience. So what? I couldn;t do either of yours although all the time off Asher gets makes me think he is a civil servant.
__________________
Broken link to THAT photo HERE
Spartak is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:16:46   #132
MDA
Registered User
 
MDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: updated his email address and can look but not post
The Mac forum thingy was funny.
MDA is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:18:18   #133
DevilsH@lo
Gone and Long forgotten.
 
DevilsH@lo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi. UAE
Asher you thick worthless cunt, check out what IEEE registration means before you assume i can`t call myself an engineer.

Don`t believe that a degree is the only way you can become registered, because it isn`t.

Oh and for information, i`m at work bored shitless, you were providing some entertainment for a little while, but your inane ramblings did get a bit boring occasionally.
DevilsH@lo is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:18:24   #134
Spartak
_
 
Spartak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Yes. Funniest thing to happen at 'Poly since Ming stopped posting here.
__________________
Broken link to THAT photo HERE
Spartak is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:19:23   #135
Angelhorns
Flying Nazi Hamster
 
Angelhorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: hovering just behind you
DH is just playing asher at his own game, and laughing at the insignificant little bum bandit while he's doing so.
__________________
If Bush drank strychnine and danced with venemous snakes you would be worried wouldn't you? I really, really hope you would. - Protein considers voodoo economics
Angelhorns is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:22:15   #136
BigGameHunter
Hunter of Game
 
BigGameHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Lost in the jungle
OK, I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to post pics of my bad machines to shut you guys up!
First of all, a little number I like to call "Blue Lightning!". 200 angry horses in this sleek demon:




Then there's this little gem--not very fast with a straight 6 in it, but you'd better get the fuck out of my way when I get moving!!!:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/images/...Door_Sedan.jpg

Now Shut the Fuck UP!
__________________
BOOM!
BigGameHunter is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:22:59   #137
Spartak
_
 
Spartak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
The second one lopks a bit old.
__________________
Broken link to THAT photo HERE
Spartak is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:23:31   #138
Asher
Token Black Guy & Yank of the Year
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Birminghamshire upon Avon, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Angelhorns
DH is just playing asher at his own game, and laughing at the insignificant little bum bandit while he's doing so.
He needs a lot more practice.
__________________
The internets are serious business.
Death Threat Counter: 1
Asher is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:23:35   #139
DevilsH@lo
Gone and Long forgotten.
 
DevilsH@lo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi. UAE
That Chevvy is gorgeous. What size block in it?
DevilsH@lo is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:24:27   #140
DevilsH@lo
Gone and Long forgotten.
 
DevilsH@lo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi. UAE
It`ll probably be a 210 short block from the title :S
DevilsH@lo is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:24:49   #141
Asher
Token Black Guy & Yank of the Year
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Birminghamshire upon Avon, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilsH@lo
Asher you thick worthless cunt, check out what IEEE registration means before you assume i can`t call myself an engineer.

Don`t believe that a degree is the only way you can become registered, because it isn`t.

Oh and for information, i`m at work bored shitless, you were providing some entertainment for a little while, but your inane ramblings did get a bit boring occasionally.
Congrats then.

I am a member of the ACM, so nyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, that proves that you have no case against me.

You definintely aren't university material.
__________________
The internets are serious business.
Death Threat Counter: 1
Asher is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:25:11   #142
Spartak
_
 
Spartak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Do we really need to insult Asher by reference to his sexuality. That smacks of homophobia and its not as if there are aren't lots of other obvious things to pick him up on...
__________________
Broken link to THAT photo HERE
Spartak is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:25:27   #143
DevilsH@lo
Gone and Long forgotten.
 
DevilsH@lo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi. UAE
A lot more practise at what asher??

You have been ranting your tits off for the last what 4 hours, i would say that makes me pretty engaging, and fairly qualified.

DevilsH@lo is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:26:18   #144
Angelhorns
Flying Nazi Hamster
 
Angelhorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: hovering just behind you
*BGH and DH indulge in male bonding, mutual masturbation and car worship for 50 posts*
__________________
If Bush drank strychnine and danced with venemous snakes you would be worried wouldn't you? I really, really hope you would. - Protein considers voodoo economics
Angelhorns is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:26:18   #145
Asher
Token Black Guy & Yank of the Year
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Birminghamshire upon Avon, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Spartak
Do we really need to insult Asher by reference to his sexuality. That smacks of homophobia and its not as if there are aren't lots of other obvious things to pick him up on...
I'm told the lower classes find it funny.

Evidently, they don't understand that calling me a butt bandit or whatever is no more insulting (nor funny) than calling a straight man a cunt bandit.
__________________
The internets are serious business.
Death Threat Counter: 1
Asher is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:26:40   #146
BigGameHunter
Hunter of Game
 
BigGameHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Lost in the jungle
1956. Mine's dark green...not that ugly ass whatever it is. But it's hard to find pics of a four door...two was the commonest.
__________________
BOOM!
BigGameHunter is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:26:44   #147
DevilsH@lo
Gone and Long forgotten.
 
DevilsH@lo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi. UAE
You could have put something more relevant in there asher, like your honourary membership with the girl guides foundation.

It would have held alot more water.
DevilsH@lo is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:26:44   #148
Asher
Token Black Guy & Yank of the Year
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Birminghamshire upon Avon, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilsH@lo
A lot more practise at what asher??

You have been ranting your tits off for the last what 4 hours, i would say that makes me pretty engaging, and fairly qualified.

No, it makes you an easy target.
__________________
The internets are serious business.
Death Threat Counter: 1
Asher is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:27:24   #149
Asher
Token Black Guy & Yank of the Year
 
Asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Birminghamshire upon Avon, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilsH@lo
You could have put something more relevant in there asher, like your honourary membership with the girl guides foundation.

It would have held alot more water.
FUCK YOU. I WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR MY BROWNIE BADGES AND I AM NOT AN HONOURARY MEMBEr, I AM A FULL OUT MEMBER.

__________________
The internets are serious business.
Death Threat Counter: 1
Asher is offline  
Old 09-06-2004, 19:30:18   #150
Angelhorns
Flying Nazi Hamster
 
Angelhorns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: hovering just behind you
Quote:
Originally posted by Spartak
Do we really need to insult Asher by reference to his sexuality. That smacks of homophobia and its not as if there are aren't lots of other obvious things to pick him up on...
Asher feels quite entitled to insult me on the grounds of being a woman so I'd say its quite justified. I also didnt notice you jumping on your soapbox about it when he was saying I should get back in the kitchen/produce babies for him to fuck/calling me a 'lesbian feminist pig'/saying all cunts are disgusting etc etc

live by the shitstabbing pork sword, die by the shitstabbing pork sword.
__________________
If Bush drank strychnine and danced with venemous snakes you would be worried wouldn't you? I really, really hope you would. - Protein considers voodoo economics
Angelhorns is offline  
 
Forum Jump

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 23:38:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Counterglow 2001-2012. All rights reserved.