Thread: GTA San Andreas
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2004, 09:22:37   #38
King_Ghidra
pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

Quote:
Originally posted by Debaser
Stay as far wide of the train as you can (so Smoke can shoot from a shallower angle) and he'll get them all eventually. Don't worry about being shot at 'cos they hardly do any damage.
cheers, worked a treat

once i finished that i went to the club, Alhambra? and did a couple of the bemani type missions and then i went and stopped the ballaz trying to attack our crib.

Failed two missions last night, the 3rd OG mission where you have to steal one of mad dogg's cars - that was down to my crappy driving but i can see i can complete it, and also the 3rd BS mission where you have to fight the russians and escape the truck and some bikes chasing you while you do the operation wolf-type shooting. That one is going to piss me off, as nav was saying those type of missions are a real pain in the butt

my guy is still ripped from working out, but i think i might have to make him wear some more clothes to boost his sex appeal - so far i'vew only seen shops for hoodies and jeans and sportswear and stuff, does anyone know if there is a clothes shop where i can buy a suit or a fur coat or some other ghetto fabulous outfits?
King_Ghidra is offline   Reply With Quote