View Single Post
Old 18-08-2014, 10:13:49   #39
MoSe
Cutie of Hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funko View Post
It's because starting prices are in 0.5m increments, if he goes up 0.1m I can't afford him without dropping an extra 0.5m of price from somewhere.
I know... :sad:
I'd say "whatever", I'll have 0.4 in the bank to use in later transfers.

the main problem is, to make a SINGLE FT you need to make it in the SAME position
And I hadn't 6.0 (or 6.5 by now) MIDs in my team, to bring him in I'd have to move out GERRARD.... that'd leave me with 2.9 in the bank, not just 0.4

OR, I make 2 Transfers spending 4pts for the 2nd, allowing me to move out Mutch or Shelvey from MID, and make a 1.0 downgrade in another postition

in FWD I'd happily now part from Lukaku 9.0 or Lambert 7.5 indeed

in DEF I'd be sad to renounce to Fonte 5.5, albeit there's Chester at 4.5 with favorable upcoming fixtures and already 30k IN trasnfers now
otherwise I'd have 6.5 Terry, or 6.0 Ks (Kolarov and Koscielny, who's btw my only DT), and this would only open Dier at 5.5 with 38k INs
maybe still better Chester for Fonte than Dier for Kolarov

...Or Jovetic for Lukaku? ...Or Berahino for Lambert (and an extra 1.0)?

venturing in a 3rd transfer this GW would seem instead "out of my league" for me
___

Should I focus on Sigurdsson, I can't wait after GW 2 tho or I'd miss BUR (H), and in such case i'd have to do it TODAY, as I figure he won't limit to a +0.1 price rise...
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
THIS IS MY LAST POST !!!
MoSe is offline   Reply With Quote