View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 12:17:21   #9
MDA

Location: updated his email address and can look but not post
Subways: oddly endearing bouquet of garbage, BO, and dope; rats clearly visible because idiots allow people to take food down there

Food: John's Pizza, Essa bagels, missed out on Katz's (wrong turn, scary neighborhood), red velvet cake and a giant chocolate chip cookie from some bakery I forget the name of (was a chain).

Show: How to Succeed in Business, with that nice Jonas Brother, "7/10" (harr); I'm not really the guy to ask about Broadway Shows (dress codes are apparently no longer a thing, 10/10)

Hotel: fine (swanky lobby), Marriott attached to Grand Central Station, convenient for sure

London weather, guess that was to balance last year's good weather in London

Ground Zero tour was difficult, and I have no personal stake. They just surpassed Empire State for height of the new construction this week. Guides were all responders or survivors of 9/11.

No one in New York speaks English as their first language. No one.

Pass on the NY Library tour (should have been obvious, it's a library). Just spend a few minutes walking around, maybe, it's a neat place.

Occupy Wall Street people: you're hilarious, and ripe It's sweet that you think your protest will change human nature.

Last edited by MDA; 04-05-2012 at 12:23:26.
MDA is offline   Reply With Quote