PDA

View Full Version : Free Game of the Week - Pixelships

Snapcase
10-10-2002, 10:20:01
I was going to put another game here originally, but I got totally captivated by this thing last week. Faintly latching on to the theme of the week before last, here's another bedroom game made by a teenager.

Fly over a series of barren planets in one of 9999 campaigns, doing your best to, during the regular encounters with "pixelships", vacuum them up and add them to your collection, then use them in later levels to kick arse! Yes, with 160 pixelships with astoundingly varied stats and weapons, it's Pokemon in space, except with a marvellous time-eating addictiveness factor.

Download this gem here (http://www.geocities.com/gemini000.geo/pixships.html).

Funkodrom
10-10-2002, 10:34:12
Looks fun, I'm not going to be at home really to play this until Tuesday night so I'll try and get to it then.

Oh, if you want to hijack free mp3 of the week for next week when I'm away then go ahead. Otherwise I'll use Sean's on Wednesday.

Scabrous Birdseed
10-10-2002, 10:48:47
No probs, I'll do it. And you know what it's gonna be, don't you? :D

Sean
10-10-2002, 10:59:00
Originally posted by Funkodrom
Oh, if you want to hijack free mp3 of the week for next week when I'm away then go ahead. Otherwise I'll use Sean's on Wednesday.
Please, hijack it!

Funkodrom
10-10-2002, 11:25:17
Originally posted by Scabrous Birdseed
No probs, I'll do it. And you know what it's gonna be, don't you? :D

I have a pretty good idea. :D

Scabrous Birdseed
13-10-2002, 14:02:47
:( How come people download the I-have-to-space-out-the-really-good-games-lest-the-feature-deteriorates games but ignore the best ones, like this and Liquid War?

Debaser
13-10-2002, 16:01:51
So you didn't think Ant Arena was very good eh!

I think it's probably because most people post here while at work, and therefore don't want some big complicated game they'll have to learn and practice, they just want something quick, fun, and easy.

I didn't download this game or Liquid War because neither was Mac compatable.

Scabrous Birdseed
13-10-2002, 16:05:30
Oh. Most of my games are various Quick Fun games, including Liquid War, though this one is more complex. It'd take ages to complete...