31-08-2002, 16:05:46
I'm back.

*End Is Forever*
31-08-2002, 17:01:52
Look at the interest you got as well!

Buy anything nice?

Scabrous Birdseed
31-08-2002, 17:22:43
I bought "No More Drama" by Mary J Blige and "Evil Heat" by Primal Scream. Both are dissapointing on first litsen, but at least I got them cheap(ish).

The fair was quite crap, consisting mostly of rare shit. I don't mean to say that all rare records are shit, in fact many of them are great, but I don't see the point of yet another ill-recorded, tattily-packaged Nirvana live album recorded in, like, Belgium or something. Or, like this one guy, who was selling nothing but rare CD reissues by The Ventures. :clueless:

Too much Vinyl, Too much mainstream tat, too much Metal and too little genre variation. Only one guy selling ultra-rare Japanese reissues, and even he didn't have the one I was looking for. And, er, the "International" bit was two guys from Germany.

Perhaps it's symptomatic that one of the CDs I bought was sold by the guy who I usually buy CDs from in central Stockholm. :D

All in all, yesterday (when all I did was pop into a random basement record store on St. Eriksgatan, browse for 15 minutes and pick up a random CD I'd never heard of) was a considerably more successful day of record shopping than today.

Provost Harrison
31-08-2002, 21:11:06
Of course not Iain, you know what his musical taste is like :lol:

Scabrous Birdseed
31-08-2002, 21:12:19
You'd have liked it. There were Bad Religion pins.