PDA

View Full Version : Travis may miss V2002 festival.

Funkodrom
11-07-2002, 09:50:47
Festival organisers are said to be hopeful that Travis will make the festival after an injury to drummer Neil Primrose (ROCK name!!!) He bashed his head jumping into a shallow swimming pool in France. (ROCK injury!!!)

Well, I'm sure all the people with tickets for V2002 are really hoping flower boy gets better as well so they can be enthralled by his bands relenless torrent of high energy rock fun! Sing Sing, Turn Turn, Rain Rain and all the other one word choruses you could wish for.

Snapcase
11-07-2002, 09:56:10
NOOOO! How Shall I live? And me who missed Travis at roskilde because of my niggling "hate shit bands" problem.

Funkodrom
11-07-2002, 10:02:43
I missed them at Reading last year by sitting round the fire slagging them off. :cry:

Bossman
11-07-2002, 10:34:28
Originally posted by Funkodrom
I missed them at Reading last year by sitting round the fire slagging them off. :cry:

And smoking a fat spliff...

+ If KG heard anyone singing 'Why does it always rain on me' he was going to piss on their tent.

Funkodrom
11-07-2002, 10:37:07
Who me? :cute:

I think I probably said, "because you live in Scotland" about a hundred times.

King_Ghidra
12-07-2002, 08:24:49
Originally posted by Funkodrom
Well, I'm sure all the people with tickets for V2002 are really hoping flower boy gets better as well so they can be enthralled by his bands relenless torrent of high energy rock fun! Sing Sing, Turn Turn, Rain Rain and all the other one word choruses you could wish for.

miaow!

if Travis appeal to a broad cross-section of the british idiocracy it surely isn't enough reason to hate them.
standing in a field in glastonbury listening to thousands and thousands of people sing coldplay songs was quite a pleasant experience even though it's not really my bag.

damn right i was fed up with people singing 'why does it always rain on me?' every fucking time it rained but only because it's such a cliché. There's nothing i particularly hate about the song.

The early songs like 'U-16 girls' and 'all i wanna do is rock' (kind of ironic now) are pretty good i reckon.

i have to check myself and understand that if that cunt fran healy looks smug it's probably because he's in one of britain's biggest bands and everyone fancies him.

Funkodrom
12-07-2002, 08:33:17
Where's the fun in being reasonable? Personally I don't fancy Fran.

King_Ghidra
12-07-2002, 10:12:57
you should stop saying things like 'personally, i'...

tautologies are evil and must be STAMPED OUT!

Funkodrom
12-07-2002, 11:00:08
Personally I love them.