PDA

View Full Version : dammit

paiktis
25-08-2015, 22:14:44
I took a nap and saw a weird dream.
There were two girls (non of which are my SO) they were ex-es.
So I was with one (a crazy one but the sex was great) and then I changed her for another which was also very sexy, less crazy but I don't know had that je ne sais quooiioii.

And we were on a balcony at night. those balconies that are just a few centimeters higher than the ground on the islands.

And there were people there. One included an editor in chief I used to have (which I very much respected and liked).

And after I changed that girl for the other one, I was a bit like, perturbated because I kind of prefered the previous girl now.

Then the editor in chief lied down on the upper edge of the balcony and started laughing and said "haha, I know the whole story, so that's why I laugh".

And then the two girls kind of went away and left me alone. And I was in the middle of nowhere with no taxi.

And there was a... kind of hotel party I had to go to?

:drekkus:

paiktis
25-08-2015, 22:18:05
but i could feel like the cool of night island summer air and there was absolut freedom, then the sweet anguish of a non reciprocated affection.
and also freedom and cool summer breeze. (maybe t's the A/C)

paiktis
25-08-2015, 22:21:01
and I think I know the place.
It was indeed on an island.
There was a balcony and after it there were rugged high mountains next to the sea. and I had woke up at the middle of the night one time and just stood at the view. (for real)

jsorense
26-08-2015, 03:41:20
That makes a lot more sense than most of my dreams.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
11-09-2015, 13:59:10
And a lot more sense than the average paiktis posting.

C.G.B. Spender
11-09-2015, 21:08:42
So 0 = 0 is still true

zmama
11-09-2015, 23:15:23
:lol: