PDA

View Full Version : obligation fulfilled

paiktis
05-01-2014, 02:16:00
My SO's sister doesn'ht have much luck in the department of relationships. That's because she's stuck in 12 year old mindset AND hasn't found an equivalant recipient.
(many people are, they find someone that clicks, and it's all alright. As woody allen said : whatever works)
I think she hits on everyone who is single.
This turn it's some old bloke that works in england. He's born there, raised there and works there. But he's from cyprus.
He's one funny guy.
I love those intracultural force arounds, national identities that swim in the plasma sea, it's fascinating. (as long as that doesn't create unmatched teutonic plates that shift all over the place)
She'll drive him crazy though, of course, as always.

Got to say though, integration seems to work unparralleled in england.
Funny and friendly amalgam of a human being.
He's got a job that I despise but seems to be ok nevertheless.
Not cypriote, maybe english, definitely not greek. But very funny guy :D
May it all work out :D

paiktis
05-01-2014, 02:32:52
I guess in every christmas I think about my dad. I don't exactly know why.
I remember going to visit him in that island one of the very few times we were together.
I got a glimpse there of what it is to be an adult. It means all is fucked up but you make do. And it means that YOU know what's going on. That you can see the other person's fragility and that you try to be kind.
I guess I see that in my SO's sister who has previously busted my balls with her infantile ways, but in the end of a day she's just a little kid who also wants to find love :)

paiktis
05-01-2014, 04:18:08
Ah can't sleep. I'll keep on writing.
Today was a good day. Yesterday we went with the SO at a physical theater play written by some serb or was it russian guy. It was fascinating, verry funny. Physical theater is a class of its own.
Then went home.
Then today we stayed all day in having fun. We also cooked and I made marvels of taste. WHy we are not fat? Because the food is delicate. It comes in volumes but it's refined. That was good.
Then that english guy wanted to go listen to some greek old songs with the SO's sister. But these clubs open at 12 o'clock at night. That was a drag. It was funny, he didn't know any of them :D
There was dancing and singing and drinking. It was godamn fun. And after staying indoors for a whole day, it was more fun. I told him stories about onassis and he was eyes wide open lol. Funny, kind hearted guy. A bit of greek entertainment really. Dancing and singing. Well he wanted it. He got it :D
And mom is in some eastern european winter skiing resort with her friends. She needs it. Very very glad about that. Eastern europe is dirt cheap even compared with today's greek standards.

And I wasn't pissed off at all. Walking the neighborhood, all ok.
Yep and now i have food for days. lol.

Hmrfh I did see a couple of arab gays kissing on the street. I have no problem with that as in their countries they'd get decapitated. But I thought like they were doing it at purpose but the SO said they were just in love so ok I guess.
This IS my neighborhood. It's ok to be gay but not provocative.
Yes.

paiktis
05-01-2014, 04:32:56
And what else... yes, we went as family to my uncle's house. He had steaks roasted on coal fire. they were delicious. We joked around with my cousin. He got stabbed by some afgani guys on the leg! Ah precious central athens. I was pissed he didn't tell me but that happened a while ago. I think the police baked them. I want to believe anyway.
And my cousine is pregnant which means I will be an uncle :D
The guy she has just married is a cool guy. Although a different team but we let it slide.
Then we cut the basil cake and the coin fell to my piece. That was also cool.
I also survyed our piece of land. There's NOTHING like your piece of land.
Uncle was happy we went there. He acted like a SON to my grandma, I will forever be in his debt. Forever.
Made jokes with the cousin, also his gf is hilarious, very talkative and funny.
Ah, they seem to be doing ok. All of them. Uncle is pissed happy he's going to be a grandpa but he's keeping cool character :D Auntie hilarious in her redneck attitude as always. I did fix their PC, as always.

Yes. Well. Not drama. Just good times.
It takes some getting used to.

Koshko
05-01-2014, 06:10:45
Women hit on men in your country?

paiktis
05-01-2014, 19:12:29
constantly
i thought that happened all over?

paiktis
05-01-2014, 20:52:42
also my new year resolution is that i will go to peru and do the camina inca or what's it's called.
SO says she's not going to walk for 4 days. but i'm dying to do it. she says 4 days walk was before buses were invented.
anyway i'm going to do it and she can wait in the hotel or come with the buses.
life is going through with amazing speed.
I HAVE to do the camina inca.
way i figure, the most expensive thing will be the air ticket. (and fook you crisis, you're not going to dictate shit to me)

JM^3
10-01-2014, 11:45:05
Peru is a lovely country (I was mostly at the conference and only in Lima, but still, good first impression).

JM

Funko
10-01-2014, 12:01:57
constantly
i thought that happened all over?

Yeah, men in general, not Koshko though.