PDA

View Full Version : go CYPRUS!

paiktis
19-03-2013, 18:28:56
Up your ass merkel and soible. Now wet your pants.

(and moscow point them at berlin :D)

paiktis
19-03-2013, 18:30:20
Fuck you Germany. Fuck you.

paiktis
19-03-2013, 18:36:56
FROM THE HALLS OF MONTEZUMA
TO THE SHORES OF TRIPOLIIIIII
LITTLE GREEK CYPRUS PEOPLE
WILL FUCK YOU BLUE MERKEL

Dyl Ulenspiegel
19-03-2013, 18:38:50
Yup, can't wait for that fucking haven for tax cheats, oligarchs and money launderers of all stripes to go belly up. :D

paiktis
19-03-2013, 18:40:32
yeah and luxembourg isn't.
Give me a break :lol:

paiktis
19-03-2013, 18:41:04
and the only thing going belly up is your ubermensten (how the hell is spelled)

paiktis
19-03-2013, 18:42:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh5OlT-cslQ

(replace with cypriote marines)

Dyl Ulenspiegel
19-03-2013, 18:43:34
Luxembourg is too, but they are not that stupid.

paiktis
19-03-2013, 18:44:37
they are just germany's pets

Dyl Ulenspiegel
19-03-2013, 18:55:34
Much worse. Belgium's.

paiktis
19-03-2013, 18:56:30
:lol:
well.. in that case... :lol:

paiktis
19-03-2013, 19:12:48
4th reich, rest in peace.
You will NEVER do it. Stop trying :D
Ok, I go make something to eat.

You stout cypriote buggers, make me smile :D

(oh, and freck you dutchieland and finns, colaborators won't be forgotten or forgiven)

Dyl Ulenspiegel
19-03-2013, 19:18:41
Really? Seems the cypriote government and friends moved a few billion out if the island before the banking system was frozen. Ah yes, a little insider knowledge never hurt someone.

And their key interest was to spread out the bank levy to the small accounts so that the oligarchs wouldn't be hurt too badly. Really great, those buggers.

As for Reich nr 4 - the germans are seriously pissed about every cent that goes to those useless shitheads in Cyprus. Sorry, no place for you there.

paiktis
19-03-2013, 19:21:26
What the frecking hell you're rumbling about?
Losing your nerve?
Of course germany is going belly up as always!

Now.
Where to start?

Well only one point worth answering. That germany puts out money. It doesn't put out anything. It hasn't lost one single cent, all things considered.
germany is completely fucked up uncapable 100% to lead anybody, clinically handicapped and bound to suffer the same fate as WW2.

As I said "noble" goal that 4th reich, won't happen.

paiktis
19-03-2013, 19:22:17
Can I go eat?

paiktis
19-03-2013, 19:27:39
and what did the ECB just said?

Didn't it said in the euro summit: "ok prepare to have both cypriote banks bankrupt?"

Now it says : " we are ready to fund whatever necessairy".

It's real politik dyl.

Can't have "power" when even luxembourg can run you over. (not austria, germany)

besides of course the HUGE IDIOCY of trying to impose confiscation of bank assets!

As I said, maybe thosue little crippled ubermanchen in berlin need to wake up and smell the frecking coffe, or I guarantee they will be made to.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
19-03-2013, 19:41:25
"Of course germany is going belly up as always!"

As much as I sometimes dislike our northern neighbours - nope.

"That germany puts out money. It doesn't put out anything. It hasn't lost one single cent, all things considered."

Cyprus needed 10 billion.

"Now it says : " we are ready to fund whatever necessairy"."

The ECB? For Cyprus banks? Do you have any clue how central banking works?

"Can I go eat?"

I have started to doubt all your abilities, so who knows.....

paiktis
19-03-2013, 19:50:16
"Germany goes belly up"

It's HATED all over europe. Sentiments (as much as them robots dirsegard it) shape the world. Wait a bit, you'll see)

"Cyprus needs 10 billion"

Cyprus can find it like that, IF it doesn't stay in the euro.
And what kind of handicapped thinking does it permit you to impose confiscation of bank assets? To make latvia for example (the new darling of germany) more lucrative?

_As for the ECB:
of course I do. And next prepare to frecking print money.

_Lastly I am eating so another of your racist misconceptions shuttered (well not yours of course, but that whole "protestant" shebang of the virtuous littl4e ant. Ants up their ass. Growth, yes. Outisde the euro? yes.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
20-03-2013, 07:21:27
It's really fascinating that
- Cyprus goes for being a tax and money laundering shelter
- its inflated banking system becomes insolvent
- Cyprus asks the Eurogroup for help
- the cypriote politicians want to screw the little savers to protect their rich friends
- and you blame Germany

Really funny.

Btw, the "confiscation" has good reason. The bank obligations are way too big for the country's economy, and the banks had been promising 4 or 5 % interest based on some grecian fantasy. So a little clawback is perfectly in order.

mr_B
20-03-2013, 07:54:06
anyhow the german's are assholes because they follow rules, isn't that true stjoepit Greekje?

Fistandantilus
20-03-2013, 10:10:43
I'm not exactly sure when did this "shit happens -> blame the germans" thing become so widespread in greece, still ww2 stuff?

MOBIUS
20-03-2013, 10:15:11
If they blame someone else, it means they don't have to blame themselves...

zmama
20-03-2013, 19:56:20
We blame Bossman.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
20-03-2013, 20:22:20
Bossmann ze german, to be precise.

mr_B
20-03-2013, 22:46:23

Funko
21-03-2013, 08:42:48
Boffman der Dogg.

paiktis
21-03-2013, 14:45:13
Let's tkae it one at a time.

- Cyprus goes for being a tax and money laundering shelter
It has fewer requested justifications for opening a bank account but so does luxembourg and lots of other countries.
Incidently lux GDP percentage versus its banking sector size is more blown up than cyprus.
This has also been known in the EU for 10 years.

So exactly WHY is cyprus singled out?

(talking about corruption where is siemens, thyssencurp and a bazilion other bribing companeis stand? more on that if/when i have the time).

- its inflated banking system becomes insolvent
Only because FUCKING GERMANY forced the haircut of greek bonds.

Let's see your other arguments,

- Cyprus asks the Eurogroup for help

I think the rules called for it. Ironic that cyprusis called for something germany did (forcing greek bond haircut)
next,

- the cypriote politicians want to screw the little savers to protect their rich friends

8 days before the eurogroup fiasco, a meeting of all german speaking finance ministers took place.
Some days before, large sums of money from german, british etc banks left the country.
This decision has been a premedidated and deliberate death blow to the economy of cyprus. It has backfired and will continue to do so.

- and you blame Germany
The days of its bliss are numbered

"Btw, the "confiscation" has good reason. The bank obligations are way too big for the country's economy, and the banks had been promising 4 or 5 % interest based on some grecian fantasy. So a little clawback is perfectly in order"

you nener touch peoples savings, it has desastrous effect on bank trust. That's why this was a deliberate, premenditated financially murderous blow to the cypriote economy, in order to "flush" money to some very corrupted other countries, including germany.

paiktis
21-03-2013, 14:53:10
anyhow the german's are assholes because they follow rules, isn't that true stjoepit Greekje?

what rules do they follow?!?!

They were amongst the first to break maastricht deficit rules which paved the way for italy and of course greece!
Their companies are just as bribing mongrels as everyone elses, more so because if their size.

They botched one "rescue pack" after another (please stop saving us) and plummted greece and the whole south to endless turmoil because they sat on their asses in the begginign of the crisis.

Actually i'm proposing a full product embargo on everything german, dutch, finnish, austrian on the whole of the south and east of Europe which is what? 300 million people?
Now, not later, These people are dangerous and should be put down before they continue their wealth grabbing fiesta on the back of the hard working people.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
21-03-2013, 15:02:40
You're confused like a baby in a topless bar. Just this gem:

"Only because FUCKING GERMANY forced the haircut of greek bonds."

When Germany wants greek debt to be served in full, they're nazis.
When Germany accepts a haircut of greek debt (hello, this means that Greece owes LESS), they're nazis.

But I guess your idea is about this: Greece and Cyprus fucks up, when Germany doesn't foot the bill, they're nazis.

Hopeless.

paiktis
21-03-2013, 15:11:14
You're as rigid and distanced from reality like a delusional man on a wheelchair :D (I hope you udnerstand that most of those things are tongue in cheek).

Now, they didn't need to do a bond haircut. It's eurobonds here and now or scrap the whole project it won't work.

They took a wrong turn (for us but right in the short term for them) and are ammassing bazzilions of finance from impoverishing whole nations and turning themselves in a "Safe harbor". How safe will it be when there will be raging sea all around it? . That's why it's called the 4rth reich.
One can argue, it is because of stupidity, less european focus or that it is deliberate.
I think it's the first and the last.

paiktis
21-03-2013, 15:15:01
And how exactly does greece benefits from a bond haircut when most of its social welfare funds, health policies and pension funds are denominated in greek bonds? And there is no provision for them? Only for the banks?
Through taxation we bleed through our noses to keep german and french banks afloat.

I guess you need to do a world war to have your debts pardoned.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
21-03-2013, 15:21:40
"It's eurobonds here and now or scrap the whole project it won't work."

Translation: Greece and Cyprus fucks up, when Germany doesn't foot the bill, they're nazis.

"Through taxation we"

paiktis
21-03-2013, 16:40:22
and the braindead follow their leader....

You'll wake up soon enough and you'll have nowhere to put your failed neoliberal mock moral-economic disaster

Funko
21-03-2013, 16:51:49
Why should they get their debts pardoned?

If I go to my bank and say, oh sorry I fucked up and borrowed too much money to buy this house, I can't pay it back. "ok we'll take the house" not "oh don't worry, don't pay us back just keep the house. It's fine"

I could blame them for lending me too much money, but I have to take responsibility for accepting the massive loan too.

Maybe my bank are Nazis.

zmama
21-03-2013, 17:01:13
and the braindead follow their leader....

You'll wake up soon enough and you'll have nowhere to put your failed neoliberal mock moral-economic disaster

uh Nazis aren't liberal...just sayin

Funko
21-03-2013, 17:21:29
If you put neo in front of anything it means nazi.

eg. neo-con, neo-natal.

Funko
21-03-2013, 17:22:14
neo-off-of-the-matrix

Funko
21-03-2013, 17:22:29
neo-geo

zmama
21-03-2013, 17:41:16
neo-beero ?

paiktis
22-03-2013, 01:05:20
Why should they get their debts pardoned?

If I go to my bank and say, oh sorry I fucked up and borrowed too much money to buy this house, I can't pay it back. "ok we'll take the house" not "oh don't worry, don't pay us back just keep the house. It's fine"

I could blame them for lending me too much money, but I have to take responsibility for accepting the massive loan too.

Maybe my bank are Nazis.

You lost me here.
Are you talking about cypritoes? greeks? italians? who?

But to asnwer your question, as iceland proved when it bneautifully flipped "you" the finger,

when yo earn say 1000 euros and I give you a loan for 1 million euros, who is the wanker? You or me?

And who should pay for that stupidity?

Banks share the burden of lending too much and the risk.

That's if there are not ulterior motives, which in a huge number of cases there is.

mr_B
22-03-2013, 08:15:44
post neo

Dyl Ulenspiegel
22-03-2013, 08:30:44
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Neo-Hellenic

Funko
22-03-2013, 09:22:14
when yo earn say 1000 euros and I give you a loan for 1 million euros, who is the wanker? You or me?

And who should pay for that stupidity?

I think the person who made the loan should take their loss and the person who had a great few years spending the 1,000,000 shouldn't be surprised that no-one wants to give them another 1,000,000 and they have to learn to live on their 1,000 Euros from now on.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
22-03-2013, 09:40:16
Well, according to our grecian friend, the lender is evil when he writes off a good junk of the debt - but only if that happens to affect another grecian.

Funko
22-03-2013, 09:56:35
Yeah, don't get that.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
22-03-2013, 11:08:21
"And how exactly does greece benefits from a bond haircut when most of its social welfare funds, health policies and pension funds are denominated in greek bonds?"

So are those now evil and stupid lenders, too? Of course not....

Venom
22-03-2013, 13:26:42
So if banks won't loan people money, they're rich wall street nazis. If they loan too much money to poor people (or countries) that can't afford it they're idiots, who are nazis.

mr_B
22-03-2013, 13:40:37
it's like inverse football (Gary Lineker's words)

Funko
22-03-2013, 13:42:07

Funko
22-03-2013, 13:42:26
Not inverse football? Just football. The Germans winning.

mr_B
22-03-2013, 13:43:31
strange strange, cause in my eyes they loose

Funko
22-03-2013, 13:53:11
The ref is German and Greece has Stallone in goal.

Venom
22-03-2013, 13:55:44
So they draw and the Greeks all sneak into Cyprus.

zmama
22-03-2013, 15:02:13
oooh a nice horsie?!

Funko
22-03-2013, 15:08:23
Neigh.

zmama
22-03-2013, 15:51:55
"It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor,won't you please, please won't you be my neighbor?"

MDA
22-03-2013, 16:09:45
How strange is it that a city like Pittsburgh can produce both Fred Rogers and Rush Limbaugh?

zmama
22-03-2013, 16:13:47
I just pretend the latter one was hatched in a lair somewhere.

somewhere in Africa I guess. ;)

Venom
22-03-2013, 17:06:10
racist

Funko
22-03-2013, 17:14:55
nazi

zmama
22-03-2013, 17:59:23
Imperialist!

Dyl Ulenspiegel
22-03-2013, 18:50:55
Neoimperialist!

paiktis
22-03-2013, 19:17:13
I think the person who made the loan should take their loss and the person who had a great few years spending the 1,000,000 shouldn't be surprised that no-one wants to give them another 1,000,000 and they have to learn to live on their 1,000 Euros from now on.

That's too simplistic (like most of the comments here - you bunch of nazis! (if it makes you feel better)

A person (sic) can't live on what he's making unless he's communist albania, completely cut off from the rest of the world.
A balanced and fair banking system is incemental in doing that.

I've seen no real rebutal except dyl's flat out refusal to accept eurobonds as a solution (sorry but the rest of the comments were just *shivers* "funny").

Well, I have nothing more to say really. Except that Germany is going to pay dearly :shoot::gasmaske:
(and in the beggining of the crisis, I was one of the few to say that, now half the world says it).

Carry on, oh fair and balanced enlightened people!

Dyl Ulenspiegel
22-03-2013, 19:18:00
Curry on!

paiktis
22-03-2013, 19:19:01
milk beef today :D (like a kilogram big :D)

zmama
22-03-2013, 19:28:37
We call that veal, from the French veau, another Norman conquest fragment.

And most of us just don't want to bother to rebut a looney. Wouldn't matter if Dyl was 100% right, you would deny it. So we make jokes. :)

paiktis
25-03-2013, 08:27:03
a looney :lol:

how comme il faut!

The things I'm saying are shared with millions of people around europe, a trend that's increasing.
And I !know! I know far more on the subject than for example, you zmama :)
So for you to rebut me? I find that hard

I'm all for the jokes though :cool:

MOBIUS
25-03-2013, 10:37:35
Look, you're crying because your politicians fucked you in the ass! If you want to call someone Nazis, call them Nazis...

You're country is basically corrupt and fucked up, just like Cyprus and now you're bleating about it. Yes, whatever Germans/Europeans are responsible for giving your country the money in the first place should have their pants pulled down and get caned for being total morons - but the fact of the matter is that they're still trying to help you now despite getting their fingers burned the first time when they had the wool pulled over their eyes by your government and let Greece into the Euro! And now they're being called Nazis! You ungrateful fuckers!

So stop with your gravy train beggars' mentality and go after all the bastard tax dodgers in your country and the people that got you in the mess you're in now. Sure it sucks to be the little guy in all this who's not really responsible, but I bet even lowly you were able to take advantage somehow in the past one way or another - I bet you're not completely guilt free when it comes to sucking on the EU's cash teat...

And now the chickens are coming home to roost - tough titties I say for turning a blind eye or whatever crime it is you're guilty of...

MOBIUS
25-03-2013, 11:43:40
Cyprus bailout: Deal reached in Eurogroup talks (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21916102)

At least they're no longer fucking the small investor.:beer:

Or at least, not straight away...

mr_B
25-03-2013, 12:08:34
hear hear

Funko
25-03-2013, 14:26:14
Sales of hollow mattresses rocketing

Lurker
25-03-2013, 15:24:51
You're country is basically corrupt and fucked up, just like Cyprus and now you're bleating about it. Yes, whatever Germans/Europeans are responsible for giving your country the money in the first place should have their pants pulled down and get caned for being total morons - but the fact of the matter is that they're still trying to help you now despite getting their fingers burned the first time when they had the wool pulled over their eyes by your government and let Greece into the Euro! And now they're being called Nazis! You ungrateful fuckers!

So stop with your gravy train beggars' mentality and go after all the bastard tax dodgers in your country and the people that got you in the mess you're in now. Sure it sucks to be the little guy in all this who's not really responsible, but I bet even lowly you were able to take advantage somehow in the past one way or another - I bet you're not completely guilt free when it comes to sucking on the EU's cash teat...

And now the chickens are coming home to roost - tough titties I say for turning a blind eye or whatever crime it is you're guilty of...

Is that your response to the Irish, Portuguese and Spanish as well?

Dyl Ulenspiegel
25-03-2013, 15:36:45
All different cases, though they have relying on a failed economic model in common:

Greece: wasteful spending, tax evasion, huge current account deficit
Cyprus: money laundering, voodoo banks
Spain: huge real estate bubble
Ireland: working as a european hub for multinationals through tax subsidies and real estate bubble
Portugal: Well, mostly caught in the crossfire....

Big fat clusterfuck and no working remedy....

Lurker
25-03-2013, 15:47:11
My point is that however justified the wasteful spending and tax evasion label might be, it is ultimately only a part of the problem. How big a part, I don't have a clue, but my guess it is way overstated.

Lurker
25-03-2013, 15:49:58
And I agree there appears to be no working remedy, although it is fair to ask whether the German position is ultimately counterproductive. I think it is -- much of Europe will have a lost generation of economic growth.

paiktis
25-03-2013, 18:40:59
Look, you're crying because your politicians fucked you in the ass! If you want to call someone Nazis, call them Nazis...

And THAT isn't nazi mentality?

:lol: give me a break!

It's good that you're just repeating what most of the nazis think.

What goes on is a european wide wealth grab.
Started with Greece (a unique case, right...) spread to the rest of the south and it's going to devour germany itself.

Next time some al qaeda blows you up, THINK, were there weapons of mass destruction in iraq? Did you support the oil grab there etc etc

The pathetic little human being in this case, is you mobius, you have nothing to be proud about and can certaintly not lecture me from your pathetic existance...

How fares your abandoned child btw, little ugly fuck?
Is that why you're so pissed off and angry?

paiktis
25-03-2013, 19:00:48
Even when I exchange views with dyl (or some others) and with the liberal use of the nazi word (which I might have overdone but I dont fucking care) there is some sort of mutual respect.

Now coming back to the point, even THIS decision sucks,

on the one hand you have the cripple say that Cyprus is a unique case and on the other hand you have that unsufferable dutchie calvinist rosiebloom or what's his name say that this is a "model for future bail outs" effectively panicking the very "markets" they are so desperately trying to get on their side.

It IS a clusterfuck and easy solutions don't exist. Certaintly your naziesque little show just perpetuates the "it's the others fault" myth and doesn't help any. That's why you're a conservative little fuckhead (no matter how you identify yourself).

Meanwhile the money is tranfered to latvia, the new darling of germany, as was said...