PDA

View Full Version : What has Venom been up to?


Funko
16-01-2013, 17:27:39
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21043693

zmama
16-01-2013, 17:29:51
"spent his workdays surfing the web, watching cat videos on YouTube and browsing Reddit and eBay."

yep that's him

Funko
16-01-2013, 17:31:26
"surfing the web" is obviously a euphemism for "masturbating furiously to free porn"

zmama
16-01-2013, 17:36:07
"browsing ebay" to pick up cheap porn

MDA
16-01-2013, 17:37:30
What a butthead.

MOBIUS
16-01-2013, 17:48:40
"watching cat videos on YouTube"

Euphemism for pussy.

[/PHd]

zmama
16-01-2013, 18:20:07
Is that why all your facebook is cat pictures?

mr_B
16-01-2013, 21:54:46
Euphemism for pussy.

[/PHd]

knocked up the cat again?

MOBIUS
17-01-2013, 10:56:27
:lol:

Poison Arrow Frog
17-01-2013, 13:05:36
Personally, I think this was genius. Pay some Chinese guy 20% and pocket the other 80% as an administrative fee.

Funko
17-01-2013, 13:06:14
It's fine when it's an employment agency doing it

Dyl Ulenspiegel
17-01-2013, 15:12:15
Guess the guy has a great future in the financial "industry".