PDA

View Full Version : Moral

paiktis
12-10-2011, 19:47:11
I can deal with the pay cuts and all that. One thing I can't deal with is the constant MISERY RANTS!!!!
I can't stand all that rage and depression.

I haven't been to work for a week on account of constant strikes/occupations/demonstrations but you know what?! All the better!

I escaped that misery environment. SO you're gonna live with less money. DEAL WITH IT! You are not zeus golden child, think of all the unemployed.

Jesus it's so shortsighted.

But I am positive, the parliement will be overrun if these measures continue.
My only sunshine is when i'm with the SO away from all that misery talk.
The country is in moral depression much more severe than the economic one.

So you won't be able to get that car you wanted. DEAL WITH IT and stop busting my genital area!

If I was talking with someone that was unemployed I could comprehend. But people with such security and they talk with such misery it's crazy. And they make everyone else crazy too.

We all know what's wrong with this country and there is absolutely no will to fix it and to get to the right direction.

I read a nice article. It said that the writer didn't want to leave only out of economic necessities but just to find some smiling faces again.

And the media are on some kind of depression litourgy parade. Doom, doom, doom.

The country went through bad phases in the past. Leave if you want, stay but stop being a miserable twat!!!!!!!

zmama
12-10-2011, 20:57:38
/Pedant

A moral (from Latin morālis) is a message conveyed or a lesson to be learned from a story or event.

mo·rale
   [muh-ral]
noun
emotional or mental condition with respect to cheerfulness, confidence, zeal, etc., especially in the face of opposition, hardship, etc.: the morale of the troops.

/pedant

RedFred
13-10-2011, 04:19:38
Thanks, but the misery rant about misery ranters is making me miserable.

C.G.B. Spender
13-10-2011, 06:07:25
Oh, the huge misery!

paiktis
15-10-2011, 12:47:01
it was a very energetic rant, not at all miserable.

example to highlight the case: fuck off redfred!

miserable rant: bohoo redfrend you are a baaad maaaan
:D

paiktis
15-10-2011, 12:48:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfZBMQoNxJM

MOBIUS
15-10-2011, 18:24:36
I have decided to help the Greek economy by having a week's holiday in Crete next week... Yiasou! :beer:

MDA
15-10-2011, 23:03:56
make sure people know you're a tourist and not an immigrant! :beer:

Provost Harrison
16-10-2011, 12:40:40
Yiasou! :beer:

The only way is up, baby! :D

paiktis
17-10-2011, 20:43:59
oh not another drunken brit! lol we've had enough. actually i used to get all bent on this untill i found out that they are restricted in specific areas.
still why would you come in october in crete?!
it's COLD!

anyway... whatever :)

i listened today that in britain the poverty level is the worse since 1974.

it's worldwide.

in any case, i predict that in wensday and thursday the country will burn to the ground.

i'm in a whatever comes whatever goes mood.

really, really, really

i just found out that my paycheck is HALVED IN TWO! (mine and another 700.000 people)

so i really dont give a shit anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE&ob=av2e

i'm dedicated to have as much fun as i can.
i'm even contemplating abandoning my pretty SO and just give in to the ways of old.

suddendly very few things matter.

paiktis
17-10-2011, 20:49:16
although that may not necessairily be true.

the special perks we were given in the job are gone.

however, our experience in the private sector will be counted, plus a 30% increase on post graduate holders such as myself, i'm propably going to earn as much as before.

but the beef is that noone knows.

thursday the new law will be voted in the parliement, and predictably if not the parliement, the whole capital center will burn.

i think you speak french mobius?
have a look at the maroule thread is very educational :D

paiktis
17-10-2011, 20:50:46
btw i watched someof the demonstrations in rome.

you italians are some scary mother fookers!!!

my blood gone cold :D
welcome aboard. (very badass anti-authority figures :D)

paiktis
17-10-2011, 20:59:56
oh! i also buy dr. pepper (which says made in uk) at least twice a week! (lest we are branded ungrateful)!

paiktis
17-10-2011, 21:16:25
let's get prepared for wednesday and thursday :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhthPDycHB0

Fistandantilus
17-10-2011, 21:22:31
btw i watched someof the demonstrations in rome.

you italians are some scary mother fookers!!!

my blood gone cold :D
welcome aboard. (very badass anti-authority figures :D)

LOL, not really. Most of us are just wussies who enjoy being ass raped by the bunga bunga master and his cronies.

paiktis
17-10-2011, 21:26:51
oh come on fistandantilus. after ww2 italy would have become communist if not for the US throwing american italian mafiosos with parachutes to "influence" the elections!

you are some badd motherfookers. you will shine too!

i only watched a glimpse of the demonstrations in rome, but, i dont know, you had something very fearful. i thought greek anarchists were bad ass, but i don't know that's the feeling i got from rome. very - very bad ass :D

paiktis
17-10-2011, 21:32:58
plus the way i see it, we aren't pressuring the gov. we are pressuring the nazis who bit more than they could chew, like in ww1 and ww2.

paiktis
17-10-2011, 21:39:54
and that come from a moderate who never took part in demonstrations. i was always more ok with just analyzing and looking out for number 1 (me).

in wednsday and thurday I will be there my friend. maybe i'll be a wussie because i don't know my tear gas threshold but i will be there - and it will be another body in front of this NAZI mayhem.

fuck the capital.