PDA

View Full Version : pulp

paiktis
21-08-2011, 20:07:52
i dont listen to this kind of music but the SO said maybe to go so ok.
then this was disputed and it is now unclear who said to go.
we were very bored to drive half way through attica to go but we went.

after being lost, found then lost again in some obscure woods then found again, we found the godamn venue.

we were rewarded too because jarvis did a hell of a show. i'd classify it as a sweet concrete package of a show, the way a candy melts in your mouth and it's not overly sweet so as to chock you, nor is it indifferent.

a perfect analogy of things and he was (the whole band) was living it to 100%.

very nice evening : )

you can even bring your baby ooh ooh ooh oh oooh!

paiktis
21-08-2011, 20:29:26
also the SO said in england things must be very competitive in what regards this kind of music (pop-rock) - like there is any OTHER kind of music but ok, there is)
and i said that probably yes then we talked about the poverty of contemporaty greek music and i said that it is logical to have competition in england about that kind of stuff because once you make it, you can conquer the world so to speak since many people in many countries love that music.

paiktis
21-08-2011, 21:24:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ukgjdkySM&feature=related

i found this too : )

isnt this better than overdosing and passing away?
jsut have fun with your songs!

Funko
22-08-2011, 07:31:21
also the SO said in england things must be very competitive in what regards this kind of music (pop-rock) - like there is any OTHER kind of music but ok, there is)

Yes, and it's something we sometimes take for granted as a nation I think!

Debaser
31-08-2011, 22:40:09
Best comment seen on Twitter regarding Pulp's excellent performance at Reading 2011:

"Jarvis Cocker is this generation's Jarvis Cocker"

They were flippin' ace.

Provost Harrison
01-09-2011, 17:28:43
I remember seeing Pulp many years ago up in North Yorkshire (Dalby Forest IIRC)...very good...must've been about 2001.

paiktis
03-09-2011, 10:44:08
Best comment seen on Twitter regarding Pulp's excellent performance at Reading 2011:

"Jarvis Cocker is this generation's Jarvis Cocker"

That's very true. And his songs seem even more appropriate now... sometimes time goes in circles :)