PDA

View Full Version : weird experience and heavy british bashing!

paiktis
02-07-2011, 23:00:55
this was strange :D
I've been walking the gheto streets secured only by my pissed off demenour and there was a guy with very thick glasses and he started talking to me.

he said he studied psychology in an english univeristy (in nothingham?) and he was 31. so i asked him the obvious question, why did you return?
(oh btw he had no place to stay so he was staying at a friend in a neighborhood who was miles away, he said he'd walk)

i don;t know if he was on speed or something anyway he spoke very very fast but he was coherent.

he gave the most strong british bashing i've ever heard :D

basically he said brits are completely incensitive (and completely racist) and he told me a weird experience he had which he said changed his mind (he was a bit - or a lot - kookoo, it was obvious, but he was pretty well intelligent, this also was understandable) like something had happened and he had snapped - but he was and still was with some intellect.

he said english are very cast - based. they have a cast - based system which is completely different and unseen in greece. he said that in the barel of enlightment (i dont know what this is) greeks are near the bottom and brits have pierced the bottom (so to say).

he said the casts there go homeless and then chavs"? i didnt understand exactly what chavs are but he said they dont even exist in greece so ok.
he also showed me a chav chain??
he seemed pretty proud to have one of these??

he said he went to the university once dressed as chav and everybody was staring at him.

anyway the life changing experience (now either this guy was on drugs or suffered from psychosis - no calm mind can either produce words so fast or be in a state of "i'm here" but i'm also kookoo)

he said there are some really really homeless people in england. not the make believe we have here (but i'm pretty sure we also have some real ones too...) but nooone gives them any attention.

the english can only think of one thing: what tie to wear and what job, what career they'll get to try and change casts. although he admitted that phd graduates have more status quo? (logical i'd think)

anyway so he sat besides a homeless person for half an hour.
he said he waited and not one stoppped by, noone gave him anything and the only one who said something was a lady who said "sorry" and the homeless guy said "thank you for the communication"? or something like that.

then a bazzillion words later, he sawed him some keys and he said: i have keys but i dont have a house. he asked him his name and then he said his was "steve". and he gave him a bracelet that said steve and also it was written in it something about it coming from greek.

ok there i stopped him and i said i dont think steve has anything to do with greek but he said, oh no, it does, it comes from stephane (which in greek means something like crown made from flowers)

and now he was convinced that this homeless person was jesus

zmama
02-07-2011, 23:17:50
caste

and chav http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
03-07-2011, 07:02:18
But on the other hand, Brits practically invented irony, for which Steve, apparently, should be eternally grateful.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
03-07-2011, 10:24:42
I have to get to nothingham.

Tizzy
03-07-2011, 10:54:06
In Scotland chavs are called neds

Funko
04-07-2011, 07:36:35
Sounds like he had a rubbish time here.

paiktis
04-07-2011, 12:25:03
yeah studying abroad can have various results it would seem. For example I had the time of my life probably one of the best times ever and I remember it very fondly,(the crap time was here) others had a time like me, others (who spent years on years abroad) have difficulty adjusting when they return and others ( I want to believe it is a tiny minority) simply snap.
This is the second time I see this (but this case was really serious I think), another one was a long time ago a person who was in his md thrties and he was afraid of his own shadow and acting like a baby. But I think this is already there, maybe going abroad simply puts it out? who knows.

paiktis
04-07-2011, 12:29:48
ok and chavs are something like young delinquents it would seem.

Fistandantilus
04-07-2011, 12:41:29
Isn't Rooney a chav?