PDA

View Full Version : Penis problem

paiktis
01-06-2011, 16:50:47
Financial troubles lead to sex. That's classic.

Ok, I followed the trend and now my frenulum is swollen and achs hugely.
I went to the doctor when it was better and he said it's a frenulum braeve and should be cut (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

I don't think it's a frenulum braeve but that there was again and again dynamic humping and we overdid it.

I don't want to cut it i want for it to pass naturally but it aches hugely.

anyone had that problem?

infected swollen frenulum? (or banjo string for the less educated?)

how long untill it passes?

i tremble even to pie, it stings so much.

thank you kindly

MDA
01-06-2011, 17:11:59
Ice and whiskey. Apply it anyway you like.

or repurpose some benzocaine ointment for teething babies/canker sores?

Lurker
01-06-2011, 19:19:26
Who says this forum is worthless...

paiktis
01-06-2011, 19:28:46
people with intact frenulii

Mr. Bas
01-06-2011, 20:29:32
Ouch.

Greg W
02-06-2011, 01:59:24
Note to self. Next time your gut instinct tells you not to look into a thread... Don't look into the thread. :gasmaske_puke:

Koshko
02-06-2011, 02:50:26
Did you google it? It's highly informative.

Greg W
02-06-2011, 06:26:01
No. There are somethings men are just not meant to know unless there's a real need.

And lord knows I don't want to see images pop up!

MOBIUS
02-06-2011, 09:43:11
I once tore my banjo string from over eager rutting back in the day - healing was a bitch! Imagine every time you even get an erection you risk tearing it again...? :eek:

It took weeks to get back to normal, including at least one, er, setback... ;)

Provost Harrison
02-06-2011, 10:26:39
:eek:

MDA
02-06-2011, 11:09:15
Note to self. Next time your gut instinct tells you not to look into a thread... Don't look into the thread. :gasmaske_puke:

Quick, google "Santorum"!

Yeah, he's a politician.

Greg W
02-06-2011, 12:35:35
It was more just a case of knowing (and I do not mean in the biblical sense) someone who has something gross.

I've survived Goatse, Tubgirl and two girls, one cup. Along with pictures of people's bodies split into hundreds of pieces from high speed impacts. And all sorts of weird diseases. Not much will gross me out any more. Including googling that, which I did. Meh.

paiktis
02-06-2011, 14:09:27
I once tore my banjo string from over eager rutting back in the day - healing was a bitch! Imagine every time you even get an erection you risk tearing it again...? :eek:

It took weeks to get back to normal, including at least one, er, setback... ;)

i wonder how long it will be to get back in the action so to speak.

thisdarn thing does not heal and its very sensitive. i try to pee the least possible times. i walk around and hold it.

weeks e?
seems that way there is no beterment whatsover and it's been 4 days since th real pain started.

i will maybe take courage to go back to the doc.

it hurts like HELLLLL

the first time i went (out of precaution, it wasnt that bad then) the doc said to cut the frenulum.............
i maybe get the courage to do that. i dont want to go through that again.
thankfully it'snot a full circumsision (dear god)

Resource Consumer
05-06-2011, 21:10:11
guaranteed to get this site high up on the google search list

self biased
05-06-2011, 23:59:23

duly noted.

mr_B
06-06-2011, 05:41:35
ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp ppp
paiktis penis pain

Cheshire Cat
06-06-2011, 12:05:50
http://basementrug.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/dueling-banjos.jpg

C.G.B. Spender
06-06-2011, 20:27:04
Protect your password!

paiktis
07-06-2011, 12:27:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEkSRJmRswc
(legendary performance)

paiktis
07-06-2011, 19:51:04
positively better and hugely difficult to abstain, although thankfully there is understanding.
now i have to make a choice.
i imagine with the rate of healing (minus all the erections that sometimes hurt it) it will be ok to go at the end of the week.
i have to decide, either i engage and risk that happening again (and maybe this time it goes into full break and there will be blood all over the place and huger pain)
or
i take the necessairy courage and do the mini-operation and cut it. and then spend another 10 days of no action, untill it heals. but then i'm safe it will never happen again.
it's just very difficult to accept to do something like that. although the doc said it's a 10 minute procedure with topical anesthetic.
propably will do it.

Fistandantilus
07-06-2011, 20:32:45
Yes I think becoming a eunuch is a good solution to that chronic problem.

Fistandantilus
07-06-2011, 20:36:49
Besides mr_b will surely appreciate a lenghty post about the surgery; sensations, feelings and so on. Don't forget it.

mr_B
07-06-2011, 20:49:44
:lol: fok U fist
reading this thread makes me dick hurt, sympathy pain dammit

MOBIUS
09-06-2011, 18:16:54
positively better and hugely difficult to abstain, although thankfully there is understanding.
now i have to make a choice.
i imagine with the rate of healing (minus all the erections that sometimes hurt it) it will be ok to go at the end of the week.
i have to decide, either i engage and risk that happening again (and maybe this time it goes into full break and there will be blood all over the place and huger pain)
or
i take the necessairy courage and do the mini-operation and cut it. and then spend another 10 days of no action, untill it heals. but then i'm safe it will never happen again.
it's just very difficult to accept to do something like that. although the doc said it's a 10 minute procedure with topical anesthetic.
propably will do it.

You have my sympathies, really! :lol:

Whatever you do, only 'partake' once you're sure, if you feel you're risking it, you'll probably have a setback like I did...:eek:

paiktis
13-06-2011, 21:19:09
ok