PDA

View Full Version : 19

Greg W
14-05-2011, 14:16:01
I liked the chant: Are you watching? Are you watching? Are you watching Merseyside? :coolgrin:

:beer:

What got me though - Giggs has been involved in 12 of those titles! :eek:

And what an awesome result for Blackpool against Bolton. Hope they manage to stay up. :beer:

Walrus Feeder
14-05-2011, 16:33:17
With Wolves getting a great win at Sunderland Blackpool could still go down as they are currently 18th and i wouldn't expect them to get anything at Old Trafford, even though Utd have clinched the title today. As for Giggs, a great professional and haul of honours he has and at i'm struggling to think of an outfield player his age who has been that good.

Ellipsis
14-05-2011, 20:56:58
:rolleyes::vom::shoot:

Greg W
15-05-2011, 02:44:10
:pWith Wolves getting a great win at Sunderland Blackpool could still go down as they are currently 18th and i wouldn't expect them to get anything at Old Trafford, even though Utd have clinched the title today. As for Giggs, a great professional and haul of honours he has and at i'm struggling to think of an outfield player his age who has been that good.I dunno, the way that Blackpool play, you just never know if they play against a much weakened side. Mind you, Schalke might have thought the same thing and we know how that ended.

Back!
16-05-2011, 07:14:12
40 GD-14 Blackburn @ Wolves
40 GD-19 Wolves v Blackburn
39 GD-20 B'ham @ Spurs
39 GD-21 Blackpool @ ManU
39 GD-22 Wigan @ Stoke

Blackpool could still hope to beat the drop even if losing @ ManU
Say, they lose 0-1, while Birmingham lose 0-3 @ Spurs (and Wigan lose too of course)...
A draw in the Wolves-Blackburn match is rather predictable, even if that could still leave hosts in danger, should 2 or 3 of the teams at 39 win their away matches (pure fantasy, I know)

also consider that Spurs still need a last win to get in Europe, should Liverpool win @ Villa, so Birmingham actually face the toughest task