PDA

View Full Version : milling an ahab

paiktis
02-11-2010, 18:34:15
or rather a pakistani.
i'm at my wit's end.
there are some pakistani criminals at the next building. since summer, they play horrible horrible music insanely loudly. they get drunk and shout, they curse. everyone from the surrounding buildings has gotten out and complained.
police has been called a bazzilion times. they don't stop putting that damn music insanely loudly.

i also called the police. they said they'd come but it's not my building so i don't know if that has happened.

i called illegal immigration ( i bet my right nut they're fucking illegal) they said they'll pass by although they are swarmed in work but they don't have the right to enter the appartment without judicial authorization. to do that you have to lodge a formal complain.
i think if they simply hang around outside of that building eventually the fucking bastards they'll come out and they'll get the muslim primitive fuckers.

anyway i went to a old woman who still lives at that building (most others are immigrants from adjecent countries but most are fucking primitive shit) and i said let's lodge a formal complain and she said no they'll kill her.

go Greece!

paiktis
02-11-2010, 18:39:58
best yet, is to lodge a formal complain at the fucking greek who rents the appartment.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
02-11-2010, 20:22:20
The headline reminded me of Camus.

mr_B
02-11-2010, 23:22:28
not The Cure?

build your own place trouble seeker and don't forget to phone me friends

Greg W
03-11-2010, 03:13:51
Find where their fusebox is. Pull out the fuses and smash them with a hammer (pretend it's the Pakis' head if that helps). That will solve the problem temporarily. And make you feel a little better.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
03-11-2010, 06:57:35
The Cure were inspired by Camus, I think.

paiktis
06-11-2010, 22:40:27
true that was too much

jsorense
07-11-2010, 02:10:23
See Counterpoint Rules. :rolleyes:

zmama
07-11-2010, 07:15:13
I think we need a special rule for homicidal nazis

Beta1
07-11-2010, 09:17:26
I've been reading this thread with rapidly plunging expectations.

I'm not going to bother arguing.

Paiktis --> ignore list.

Lazarus and the Gimp
07-11-2010, 11:01:46
Faced with that scenario, which course of action do you take?

A- risk causing serious injuries/death by throwing firecrackers, rant against entire ethnic groups on the internet, and propose voting for neo-nazis.

B- spend about £2 on some earplugs.

Greg W
07-11-2010, 11:31:41
C- sell your unit, build a new house away from the dickheads in a (hopefully) better neighbourhood.

mr_B
07-11-2010, 11:50:45

Paiktis --> ignore list.

:beer:

Dyl Ulenspiegel
07-11-2010, 15:10:11
Ignore list? That' so incredibly nerdy civsite....

paiktis
07-11-2010, 18:40:32

paiktis
07-11-2010, 18:43:15
I think we need a special rule for homicidal nazis

the only nazis in history were the germans,
deal with it.
and they were pretty homicidal.

Lazarus and the Gimp
07-11-2010, 19:01:36
I'm pretty sure there were non-German nazis too.

Hitler, for example.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
07-11-2010, 19:57:43
Now that's a matter of definition...

Lazarus and the Gimp
07-11-2010, 20:06:54
I flatly refuse to quibble over whether Hitler was a nazi or not.

mr_B
07-11-2010, 21:11:14
:lol: @ last two posts

paiktis
08-11-2010, 02:11:16
this is the first quiet sunday night after 4 months. and i very much enjoy it. i also relaxed and came back to myself a bit and feel dirty for writing these things even if i erased them.

jsorense
08-11-2010, 03:11:13
this is the first quiet sunday night after 4 months. and i very much enjoy it. i also relaxed and came back to myself a bit and feel dirty for writing these things even if i erased them.
Can you delete me too?
JHC, think about what you post. We know you Greeks are stressed, but your kind of venom (unlike Venom who was [and now is tame] the badboy of several fori) is inexcusable, culturally ignorant, and politically dead-end. Wake up. Greece is not the center of the world anymore. And maybe, just maybe, neither is the USA. :beer:

Dyl Ulenspiegel
08-11-2010, 10:02:15
I flatly refuse to quibble over whether Hitler was a nazi or not.

:lol:

ok,ok...

MOBIUS
08-11-2010, 12:32:17

Paiktis --> ignore list.

Maybe Piaktis could move in with Oerdin? They seem pretty suited these days… :rolleyes:

Lurker
08-11-2010, 16:07:09
At least Laz made me laugh.

maroule
08-11-2010, 16:21:09
The Cure were inspired by Camus, I think.

indeed
"staring at the sun, staring at the sea" etc is about the incredible scene in the book where the narrator kills, well, an arab.

first time ever one of the book I had to read at school became, by the magic of music, intensely cool

paiktis
09-11-2010, 22:06:17
personally i now consider it moronic to vote for anything else than a nationalistic party if you live in the northen western centre of athens. that's probably why these neighborhoods got 22% of votes to the nationalist party. that's a huge number.
it should keep rising and i conveinced lots of my left wing friends to do the same.

the choice is very simple. do we want to take back our neighborhoods or not?

also see it from an economic POV. do you want the value of your appartment to fall even further?
if not, vote nationalist. you don't have to agree.

Scabrous Birdseed
09-11-2010, 22:58:10
Oookay, another ignore-lister here. Buh-bye!

paiktis
09-11-2010, 23:12:14

paiktis
10-11-2010, 01:28:19

Greg W
10-11-2010, 01:52:47
i'm thinking of dealing with my receding hairline by shaving it all offNow there's a sensible solution! :beer:

Lazarus and the Gimp
10-11-2010, 05:12:17
simply because i said i voted nationalist you're cutting me off and putting me in ignore list?

It was probably more about the repeatedly calling them primitives than the actual vote.

Cheshire Cat
10-11-2010, 08:30:37
now it would be just perfect if Scabby posted "What did he say?"

:D

MOBIUS
10-11-2010, 10:34:00
personally i now consider it moronic to vote for anything else than a nationalistic party if you live in the northen western centre of athens. that's probably why these neighborhoods got 22% of votes to the nationalist party. that's a huge number.
it should keep rising and i conveinced lots of my left wing friends to do the same.

the choice is very simple. do we want to take back our neighborhoods or not?

also see it from an economic POV. do you want the value of your appartment to fall even further?
if not, vote nationalist. you don't have to agree.

Just like the Greek Nationalists in Cyprus that lost a third of the country to the Turks by engaging in random acts of ethnic cleansing and murder against people that had been living there of centuries... :bash:

Jesus, Piaktis. Is just a bit of loud music all it takes for you to turn into a rabid extremist!? What a fucking loser! :rolleyes:

Seems to me the real people at fault here are the police or the govt who are either unwilling or incapable of stopping the problems in the first place.

MOBIUS
10-11-2010, 10:39:49
My mother saying "that way you'll look like the people you voted for".

:cute:

I can't believe how irresponsible you are with your vote just because of one person. I bet that's how Hitler got into power in the first place...:gasmaske_rolleyes:

MOBIUS
10-11-2010, 10:47:53
I think I'm going to call you 'Paiktistani' from now on! :D

Greg W
10-11-2010, 11:37:18
Jesus, Piaktis. Is just a bit of loud music all it takes for you to turn into a rabid extremist!? What a fucking loser! :rolleyes:To be fair, I tend to think that after a month or two (or more, he did say since summer - could be 5 months) of that every single night, anybody would be pushed to extremes.

Personally, I took it with a bit of a grain of salt. We all get overworked at times and we all need to vent. Paiktis just seems to do it here. *shrug*

MDA
10-11-2010, 11:44:46
I blame Rand Paul.

Greg W
10-11-2010, 12:01:47
I blame Randy Pakis.

MOBIUS
10-11-2010, 12:18:29
Randy Paiktis?:cute:

MOBIUS
10-11-2010, 15:26:05
Great new thread title BTW.

Perhaps I should be a real and utter bastard in this thread now - like a Moby Dick...? :cute:

MDA
10-11-2010, 16:14:05
Mobi

zmama
10-11-2010, 16:38:39
Man the harpoons!

paiktis
10-11-2010, 17:31:59
wow... i didn't know that a thread title could be changed.
i guess it's time to say tada...
it's been fun.

mr_B
10-11-2010, 17:32:52
bye bye

MOBIUS
11-11-2010, 00:01:36
wow... i didn't know that a thread title could be changed.
i guess it's time to say tada...
it's been fun.

Aw don't be a crybaby... :rolleyes:

This thread is blatantly racist. Your main reason for being incensed is not necessarily the loud music - but that he also happens to be a Paiktistani!

You then compound this by letting the actions of one douchbag (or your inaction?) turn you to the Nationalists!

Frankly, if you leave on the back of this, then good riddance. Hopefully you'll stop and think about what you're saying and stay - without spouting all this populist racist nonsense...

Funko
11-11-2010, 08:55:26
Nav changed the thread title 'cause he was worried about it getting indexed by google and bringing people here for the wrong reasons.

JM^3
11-11-2010, 09:59:20
I am not sure why anyone is started, Paiktis has always been ruled by his passions.

JM

Dyl Ulenspiegel
11-11-2010, 11:19:26
Like all bloody Arabs.

Funko
11-11-2010, 11:56:39
All those mediterraneans are the same, passionate, hot headed and love olive oil.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
11-11-2010, 12:09:19
... as a lubricant.

JM^3
11-11-2010, 12:27:00
All those mediterraneans are the same, passionate, hot headed and love olive oil.

Is that really a 'thing'? I based my statement purely on his posts here/poly.

JM

MOBIUS
11-11-2010, 12:30:03
Oh definitely, they're all the same those Mediterranean types...;)

Greg W
11-11-2010, 12:57:35
Well, except Mose who was anally analytical. :p

Funko
11-11-2010, 13:03:55
Is that really a 'thing'? I based my statement purely on his posts here/poly.

JM

Yes, they also smell because they don't wash, are hairy and sex mad.

JM^3
11-11-2010, 13:10:45
You must have one of those advanced computers that gives you smells.

Mine is still just sight and sound.

JM

Funko
11-11-2010, 13:18:29
Or I have met some mediterranean types in real life.

JM^3
11-11-2010, 13:19:14
The greeks I met in real life were cute, not hairy at all.

JM

Cheshire Cat
11-11-2010, 13:44:37
oddly, "The Cure - Killing an Arab" would sound even more blatantly racist
(..."The Cure? Killing an Arab!"...)

but all these sites don't seem to share the same worries

killing an arab

Funko
11-11-2010, 13:47:38
The geeks I met in real life were cute, not hairy at all.

JM

Fixed!

(o/c the stereotypes are unjustified, that's the point. Except they are mad for olive oil, it's like catnip for them)

Cheshire Cat
11-11-2010, 14:10:10
no, it's just they KNOW the ONLY healty fat to eat is extra-virgin olive oil
:p

interesting table
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_oil#Global_market

lovely USA label claim (or disclaimer)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_oil#Nutrition_and_health_effects

Limited and not conclusive scientific evidence suggests that eating about 2 tbsp. (23 g) of olive oil daily may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease due to the monounsaturated fat in olive oil. To achieve this possible benefit, olive oil is to replace a similar amount of saturated fat and not increase the total number of calories you eat in a day

a rather unheeded label claim, considering from the linked table that the average US citizen consumes 1/40th the olive oil a greek one does
:D

Funko
11-11-2010, 14:25:58
SEE! PROOF.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
11-11-2010, 16:45:22
Interesting.

I think we consume about 10-15 l per year. Far from the Grecians, but about portuguese.

Mr. Bas
12-11-2010, 00:11:09
Dammit, why does all the fun happen when I'm sort of away?

paiktis
30-11-2010, 00:43:03
Nav changed the thread title 'cause he was worried about it getting indexed by google and bringing people here for the wrong reasons.

Oh. Then ok.
To update, this fucking guy (better?) is a criminal has done time for stabbing three people.And has been beaten to a pulp by a fellow greek guy. I think he also threw him in a dumpster if I'm not mistaken. Unfortunately the police came and it stopped and fortunately he stopped from thrushing his head through glass. Too bad I was away. But I have in store for him the drug police squade and quite possibly the antiterrorist squade.
Anyway your holier than thou attitude (some of you) is pathetic and is kind of reverse psychology.
My vote went well though and we now have a representative in the city council.
As for the fascist, racist etc in your fucking face, you know who you are and what your countries are. Too bored to elaborate except to say I found a nice poster about swiss rape and swiss citisenry. It's nice, look it up!
A professor said that of course all those who voted nationalist in the "neighborhoods of rage" are not fascist but want something be done about it and that pretty much sums it up.
For the rest fuck you!
I'll be coming back :)

paiktis
30-11-2010, 00:55:21
Oh. And why the fight started?
The fucking scum (must refrain from citing provenance I guess, but I'll come back to that later) said he'd stab the greek (works in a mini market) if he didn;t give him free beer.
So he kicked his ass, another pakistanis ass and another pakistanis ass.
And the romanian living at that building (and at his wit's end too) was crying because he didn't get in the action soon enough, I had to consol him.

The provernance thing is simple. You are a guest and an illegal guest at that. Ok. Fine. But BEHAVE! I guess it's too much to ask that from criminals.
But it has turned this neighborhood and others into jungles.
About the swiss, I saw a poster that said illegal immigrant, rapist and soon to be swiss. That was from some party. And it raises a valid point.
I still blame the state for allowing this, although it has begun wising up and I am so 1000% ok with my vote choice.
And Mobius you're fucking ugly.

paiktis
30-11-2010, 01:27:08
What really bugs me is that I don't live in that building but my family does and I am concerned about them. If I was alone I'd have fucked him up thousand times to sunday but I need to refrain and so do a bazzilion of other people living in that block.
Thankfully all of that will change soon.
I'm a geek. I want to enjoy my big bang theory in SILENCE and not step into piss when I get out of my door. These neighborhoods were considered the aristocracy of athens, and it really is worth to fight for them.

Lazarus and the Gimp
30-11-2010, 06:33:03
Pekka, if you're going to take the actions of individuals and extrapolate to calling their entire ethnic group "sub-human" you might as well tattoo "I really don't think things through" across your forehead.

And what's the point of voting Nationalist when Greece's relationship with the EU is one of desperate servitude? If you depicted it in pictures, Greece would be bending over, splaying and getting lubed in preparation.

Funko
30-11-2010, 08:55:00
Pekka != Paiktis

Dyl Ulenspiegel
30-11-2010, 10:46:16
And what's the point of voting Nationalist when Greece's relationship with the EU is one of desperate servitude? If you depicted it in pictures, Greece would be bending over, splaying and getting lubed in preparation.

And loving it.

paiktis
01-12-2010, 22:22:57
What exactly is servitude?
That we have fucked you over (not the first cousins of europeans but anyway) and you're still paying billions to save us or you will collapse?
Funny

paiktis
01-12-2010, 22:24:37
We (believe that) we are special. Better, smarter.
We believe you are no more better than a nazi scum. Like an animal.
So we cheat and con.
Unfortunately it pays.
The only one that can stop us is germany but she has killed bazzilion of people so she's doomed by her herecy of human life from the start go.
So AgaIn, you will save us, since there's really not any other role for you, and we'll keep on doing what we can.

Fuck the germans and austrians they have killed millions of jews. (english never did because they simply never got the chance)

Anyway, you're right, I shouldn't paint a whole bunch of people with the same brush but it's not really terribly important.

Or should I have any kind of gratitude to a nation that has supported a dictatorship?
I think not.

BTW this is simply a paiktis responce. There are academic responces about the eurozone.

I agree that I should not paint a whole bunch of people with the same color. I really do agree. But you come live here and I come live in the middle of nowhere country and complain about mosquitos and you complain about anything else.

You know shit. And I don't expect you too.

I loath the greek that does not respect as much as the any other one on this planet. I see what albanians and romanians and others from adjacent countries have done and what they do now.
These other people cannot assimilate. It's as fucking clear as that. And yes many of them are just poor slobs that have nothing else to hope for but cutting the clitoris of their women.

I'd prefer a civilized turk or a civilized englishman next to me than a pakistani criminal.

And there's something else as well. This country has fought for everysingle piece of land, every sing piece of right it has gained. Every stone is covered in blood and it's no surprise with 5000 years of history.

Did all of this were done so that because bush wanted to invade afganistan we get all those people here?

I expect a politician to come WALK in these neighborhoods of rage. Just walk.
Anyway don't worry I'm not turning into a mindless drone but I have really learned to fight wherever I am. And maybe in some months I'll leave this place maybe not.
But what decensy is there in not fighting and just escaping?

I want to be greeted with beautiful girls when going out of my appartment not pakistani piss.
They can all go to england or germany. You're so much more perkier.

Lurker
01-12-2010, 23:46:49
I see what albanians and romanians and others from adjacent countries have done and what they do now.
These other people cannot assimilate.

And you want what for Greece?

paiktis
02-12-2010, 00:03:57
It's not something that I want for Greece, I love the language, I love the sceneries, I love the beauty and for this I'd fight but primarily (except for the language and its meanings, and ok for the carriers of those meanings) I want basic universal things like democracy , freedom, equality for women and men, a "western" way of life (without turning into a freakish robot), safety... I want the freedom to be mad and beautiful as this country lets you be.
I feel sad about those people that have flooded these lands but mostly I feel angry.
I don't want thousand of primitive people flooding where I live and I don't want the fascists that accompany such phainomenons.
I just want gentleness I guess! But I'm willing to kick some ass to get it.
Unfortunately the solution to just fight elsewhere (gain sums of money) and then just leave is more appealing. More pragmatic.
But as long as I am here, I want to feel safe. Be that from primitives or fascists.

Lazarus and the Gimp
02-12-2010, 06:40:39
To feel safe and cosy, you need Big Daddy Western Europe bailing you out- so keep praying we don't start considering you to be sub-human parasites.

paiktis
03-12-2010, 14:12:19
Your vision of politics is narrow.

Anyway I think in your parts of Europe that has already happened once and it didn't end well.

paiktis
03-12-2010, 14:38:39
Anyway my swift to the right maybe also has to do with my change of jobs.
In the public sector people are silly. I'm not saying they are bad, they are silly kind of narrow minded. And I suppose the primary thing is that the state is your employer but since when do you support almost blindly your employer?

And It's not just that. Parties and the state have interwebbed so much, it's like the baal party of sadam. One party, one state.

I do agree journalism offered a much better environment of thought and much more progressive.

The public servants are not bad people but are silly, kind of mind castrated (most of them) I suppose they are like a plant that you don't give much good quality soil and water. It kind of withers.
What says for me though, that I still stay there? It's the fucking stability, in an environment that is doomed, or that was the idea.

But since I was covering the US financial crisis I know that things can turn quickly around.
Is it better to die everyday than to die once?

This safety is mind numbing. I used to be on the critique side and know I'm called to support the very thing that was going under the microscope everyday.
I don't know what to do.
But yes some jobs are for, how do I say it, inferior minded people. Or they became that way there, or they were that and never got any attention so they stayed in that state. Anyway it's silly. Kind of like my running of the mouth against whole people's societies.

MOBIUS
03-12-2010, 16:17:55
So, now you've seen the light as a right-winger, can we have our money back?:)

PS I think all Greeks are sub-human parasites, cos it's all relative, innit?

paiktis
03-12-2010, 20:05:22
YOUR money back?
When did you give anything?
Short answer, no but I can fuck your wife if you want :)
you are not eurozone, so you haven't loaned anything.
btw when is all that conditional to what one votes? funny.

it's funny you think of all that as having anything to do with you. the only connection is london (but you are welsh) getting blown up by people of that faith but they were british anyway, not illegal immigrants.
I could be mistaken.

It's funny how people on the perifery become more royal than royal.
BTW if you think you are left wing then i'm the pope fucking your queen.

anyway, too much aggression and you don't owe me anything to have me here using you as box bags. so delete everything, forget everything and have a good life.

Lazarus and the Gimp
03-12-2010, 22:51:39
YOUR money back?

Actually, if you measure IMF contribution proportionately to voting blocks, 1.5 billion of Greece's 30 billion from the IMF is attributable to Britain.

Provost Harrison
06-12-2010, 14:11:59
YOUR money back?
btw when is all that conditional to what one votes? funny.

it's funny you think of all that as having anything to do with you. the only connection is london (but you are welsh) getting blown up by people of that faith but they were british anyway, not illegal immigrants.
I could be mistaken.

It's funny how people on the perifery become more royal than royal.
BTW if you think you are left wing then i'm the pope fucking your queen.

anyway, too much aggression and you don't owe me anything to have me here using you as box bags. so delete everything, forget everything and have a good life.

Well you're certainly not getting the Elgin Marbles back after that little hissyfit...

self biased
06-12-2010, 18:44:21
Pekka != Paiktis

and suddenly the rest of the world makes a little more sense. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/selfbiased/forum%20shit/paranoid.gif

MDA
06-12-2010, 19:52:02
Someone lost their marbles?

paiktis
17-12-2010, 20:10:25
Yes you're right. I kind of lost it back there.
Anyway sorry.
I feel much better.

mr_B
17-12-2010, 21:53:15
high 5

paiktis
17-12-2010, 23:12:06
Thanks.
Sorry.
OK I am writing you from the neighborhoods of rage again but it's very quite.
To be literally quite honest, it's the first time I have moved in my own house, not living with a girlfriend, not going back to my mother's etc.

Ok.
Here it is quite. The downstairs folks are crazy but I think I can do it. I'm taking care of details like painting and things like that.
It's old 1960 building but it's royal. It even has a little room for the maid. Only there is no maid.
I admit to have drunk half a bottle of southern comfort.
I connected the internet.

There are tons of internet connections floating around here.

It's very quite, I'm quite happy.
Financial troubles to the family, I'm supporting a bit.

And after a year I think, I think, I think I'm ready to stand up again. I'm again starting to flirt but in a more relaxed manner.
I don't know. I feel rather happy here.
No rent for the first time... my own place.
Had to be done sometime I guess.

I went out to have something to eat, I was a bit of a curiosity as no other greek was walking the streets.
But it's a live and let live environment.
The building is thrilled to have another greek living here.
I think they are mad but they are trying to be polite.

I now have to fix the bath tub.
Darn it. It's a real royal house. Too bad I will leave.

paiktis
17-12-2010, 23:48:38