PDA

View Full Version : Every time you go against your beliefs you die a little

paiktis
08-06-2010, 20:45:59
So there I was in the middle of athens at that cursed appartment my grandma left me and all the neighboors are crazy and the greeks are the craziest lot.
The scummest.

There's an albanian guy who has a family and he hasn't got any work. He lives at the 0 floor. And his wife takes the elevator to go to the roof to dry their clothes because their appartment is small.

The greek scums changed the lock on the roof door to make him not go there because they say he can't use the elevator since he lives on the 0 floor!!!!

Plus I couldn't get to the freaking roof to put on the antena because they changed the locks.

What kind of scumbags are those? What is the money weight for a guy using the elevator if divided amongst 30 appartments. What fucking morons....

So there I was at the roof overseeing all of athens because it's a huge building like a lighted up hive, somewhere a music was playing that talks about a children's city that is actually athens and i was pounding away putting the antena on.

And some rotten belly comes from behind (excellent 6th sense there - i noticed immidieatly)

so he says what are you doing "mate" (mate = in hostile phrasing)

and i say putting on the antenna. it was nine, it wasn't like i was really disturbing him.

and i say, i won't be long, just a couple more nails

and he says oh ok well it's good to have greeks back here again

and i say sure... :(

mr_B
08-06-2010, 23:16:48
brilliant

Cheshire Cat
09-06-2010, 06:35:11
He lives at the 0 floor.
Ground Zero!
;)
And some rotten belly comes from behind (excellent 6th sense there - i noticed immidieatly)
you have antennae!
:D

Funko
09-06-2010, 07:46:40
I would like paiktis little day to day experiences written up into a book please.

Sort of a male greek Bridget Jones.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
09-06-2010, 08:42:57
He could write a bolg here. My big fat greek madness, or so.

Funko
09-06-2010, 08:44:39
Paiktis' bold bolg blog

mr_B
09-06-2010, 09:11:21
I would like paiktis little day to day experiences written up into a book please.

jj

King_Ghidra
09-06-2010, 15:50:11

or a male Greek Anne Frank except swap the Germans for crazy girls

mr_B
09-06-2010, 15:51:56
jj or a manly sound of music without the von Trapp's and without the music

Greg W
09-06-2010, 15:52:50
It's an interesting insight into Greece and Greeks, that's for sure.