PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy NFL

MOBIUS
08-06-2010, 14:37:44
So, who's up for this?

We need to start organising as soon as possible for it otherwise it'll fall by the wayside as it seems to do every year...

The Yahoo format seems to be the best one: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

My ex team's league is starting to gear up for it, so I figure we should do the same.

Fistandantilus
08-06-2010, 16:52:17
How are you going to pick players? Offline draft?

King_Ghidra
08-06-2010, 18:16:16
I liked the official NFL one. If we have enough - 8 people maybe? we can do that.

Zopperoni
08-06-2010, 19:51:15
I like Yahoo, this will be my 10th year on Yahoo... if we can get 8 folks together, that'd be great!

MOBIUS
09-06-2010, 10:37:18
I also like Yahoo and have played it off and on for a good while - or we could even do both and compare differences as we play?

The online draft is actually really exciting as you basically have to make a series of quick decisions as you watch your initial wishlist essentially go out of the window before your very eyes.:D However it isn't necessary and we don't have to impose it if time etc becomes an issue.

There's 4 of us so far potentially and I have a couple of friends I was talking to about doing a league who I can see if they're still up for it (Illi and Phil from the CGBB league), so that could mean only looking for a couple more people to make it viable.

King_Ghidra
10-06-2010, 16:55:44
well let's try and make it happen then, maybe someone can resurrect venom or persuade one of the other yanks with a passing interest?

Zopperoni
23-07-2010, 08:17:06
*bump*

I'm still interested in a CG league.

MOBIUS
30-07-2010, 10:52:01
OK, I'll check with my friends, they can be lazy buggers at times…

As an insurance policy, I’ll be playing with my ex team mates in the WAFFL (Warriors American Football Fantasy League).

They operate in multiples of 8 and we’re up to 48 already! There’s a cost for playing (£10?), but you get a pretty massive prize pool with tons of different prizes! I came 4th last year and managed £55 in winnings…

Details here: http://sites.google.com/site/theirononline/

Interested?:)