PDA

View Full Version : WW3 Reloaded

paitkis
30-05-2010, 15:45:51
It's them germans again!

I was relaxing a little. Some of my imaginary crazy girls came over to my house and wanted to get fucked while nailed to her dog. OK so far.

In the mean time some copropulating ugly Germans managed to sneak into my country and messed it up COMPLETLY!

I've seen Merkel and she is ugly as a greek fisherman from Samos. How can they vote for such an ugly dog! If we had a female president it would be a woman. At least and crazy too.

I am not whining but it's your media, the shit eating german nazi wanker ugly pigs and our politicians.

This country is the most important in the world so thist will lead to WW3, the collapse of the EuroShitEatingGermans, the apocalypsos, dooms day and Bossman.

When do the cackeating germans stop talking war and start paying their taxes for me? Greeks are way more relaxed anyway, thy cant force us to shit - sorry. Reunification was a big failure - who needs Peloponnese anyway except the fecies eating bastard Germans!

paitkis
30-05-2010, 15:46:49
Do yo get an errection reading your posts too and the urge to add a post srco ... scrptum? Oooh baby, here I come! Yeee

paitkis
30-05-2010, 15:47:10
Again!

Immortal Wombat
30-05-2010, 17:51:38
nicely done

paiktis
31-05-2010, 14:39:32
hardly

jsorense
31-05-2010, 17:41:10
Fiction Forum!

Cheshire Cat
01-06-2010, 11:01:44
I am not whining but it's your media, the shit eating german nazi wanker ugly pigs and our politicians.

did you know that in economics the term PIGS is specifically referred to vulnerable euro countries (including yours), quite the opposite to germans?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIGS_(economics)

:cute: ;) :p

PIGS, PIIGS and PIIGGS are acronyms that originally referred to the economies of Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain (PIGS).
Since the financial crisis of 2007–2010, Ireland (PIIGS) and, in some instances, the United Kingdom (PIIGGS) :eek: have become associated with the term.

The original term dates from the mid-nineties when it was used to refer the southern economies of the European Union. It became fashionable during the financial crisis of 2007–2010 especially in regards to matters relating to sovereign debt and government deficits.
These economies are "seen" to have high government debt levels and a high government deficits relative to annual GDP, despite being comparable with the Eurozone as a whole.

When rendered as "PIGS", the "I" originally referred to Italy but towards the end of 2008 also came to refer to Ireland.
Less frequently it has been used to refer to Iceland.
A second "G", for Great Britain, is added by some commentators.

The acronym is understood by many to be pejorative, but has been used as a term of art by some.
Some institutions and media outlets have instructed their employees not to use the term.
[so beware using it inappropriately, paiktis ;)]

Some variants of the acronym have been criticised because economies with similar financial problems, often notably the United Kingdom, are arbitrarily excluded
:lol:

Dyl Ulenspiegel
01-06-2010, 11:21:21
I'm for GIG (Greece, Ireland and GB)

Funko
01-06-2010, 11:24:25
I'm for France Ukraine Czech Republic Kypros Ostereich Finland Faroe Islands

Dyl Ulenspiegel
01-06-2010, 11:26:54
Fucrkoffi?

Funko
01-06-2010, 12:02:44