PDA

View Full Version : WW3

paiktis
27-05-2010, 19:15:31
Germany wants it to go alone.
They're the same godamn autistic assholes that bloodbathed the world 50 years ago. (I say this cuddingly)
It was a mistake to reunite them. that rotten teeth drunk thatcher minister was right.

That's all. Prepare.
Europe WILL break up unless some guy with some sort of minimum intelligence takes the helm of germany.

england has some conservative asshole, it is a sad state of affairs when the only hope in the world stage is an american president.

germany sees itself on par with US, japan and china. That's how fucked up they are.

it will get out of the eurozone IF the same political eastern autism continues.

God, I am not a violent man but merkel needs a metaphorical slap in the face.

anyway

europe will break up, the eurozone will continue with france and other countries. germany will get out, england with its head up its ass as usual, russia of course likes it to be close to this break up.

it is only a matter of time unless something happens to change those peasant goth minds once again. (again affectionately)

Fistandantilus
27-05-2010, 19:27:54
Germans suck. It had to be said.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
27-05-2010, 19:28:02
Jawoll, den Euro gut geschlunzt.

MDA
27-05-2010, 19:31:38
In other news, the sky is falling.

Ellipsis
27-05-2010, 21:29:30
As an autist, I say fuck you and I hope you get trampled by goats!

paiktis
27-05-2010, 21:50:03
ah ah ah!
two things.

first i have never seen an autistic person that is being able to either type or express coherent thought
so you're not autistic in my book!

second thing, (being a bit pendatic here) autism comes from greek autismos. that means "onto oneself" or "closed to oneself".

I use it in this very meaning

Ellipsis
27-05-2010, 22:18:13
ah ah ah!
two things.

first i have never seen an autistic person that is being able to either type or express coherent thought
so you're not autistic in my book!

second thing, (being a bit pendatic here) autism comes from greek autismos. that means "onto oneself" or "closed to oneself".

I use it in this very meaning

Your book is more like a leaflet, then. Not all autists are unable to express themselves. I bet you even know a few with High Functioning Autism/Asperger Syndrome, but don't even notice anything, except that they're a bit eccentric. Asperger Syndrome is on the autistic spectrum, and that is what I have. I have no problems "expressing coherent thought", In fact I am a bit of an amateur linguist, as that is one of my "special interests" that people with "Assburger" are known to have. I therefore also know the etymology of the word "autism".

Ellipsis
27-05-2010, 22:49:33
I should use more smilies. How about this:

"As an autist, I say fuck you and I hope you get trampled by goats! ;) :p :) etc"

mr_B
27-05-2010, 23:40:28
Germany wants it to go alone.
They're the same godamn autistic assholes that bloodbathed the world 50 years ago. (I say this cuddingly)
It was a mistake to reunite them. that rotten teeth drunk thatcher minister was right.

That's all. Prepare.
Europe WILL break up unless some guy with some sort of minimum intelligence takes the helm of germany.

england has some conservative asshole, it is a sad state of affairs when the only hope in the world stage is an american president.

germany sees itself on par with US, japan and china. That's how fucked up they are.

it will get out of the eurozone IF the same political eastern autism continues.

God, I am not a violent man but merkel needs a metaphorical slap in the face.

anyway

europe will break up, the eurozone will continue with france and other countries. germany will get out, england with its head up its ass as usual, russia of course likes it to be close to this break up.

it is only a matter of time unless something happens to change those peasant goth minds once again. (again affectionately)

uhhhhh
you little greek boy

the greeks fucked up
face that pleezzzzzz

Koshko
27-05-2010, 23:50:16
Germany exports more stuff than pretty much everyone.

RedFred
28-05-2010, 04:22:09
This might not be a popular view, but... the Greeks have no one to blame but themselves.

:gasmaske:

Lazarus and the Gimp
28-05-2010, 05:14:54
Actually it is a popular view. Their long-term economic planning was based on finding a bag of magic beans that would transport them to a beanstalk-supported land of treasures.

maroule
28-05-2010, 07:00:18
I won't defend the Germans, that's not in my DNA, but I would be pissed off to have to pay for the splurgings of the Greeks since the 90s' (I mean for fuck sake, I knew Greece in the end of the 80s' and it looked like southern Italy, went back 20 years later and they all think they can drive BMW... it's not like they've found oil to fund that, or started working more...)

Same thing in the rest of Europe, btw. => You can't spend more wealth than you create, borrow for decades, then get a pained surprised look on your face when the borrowers (the nasty markets) bite your arse.

Politicians have bought social peace by indebting us. Basically they've bought their seats with the sweat of ourselves (apply if under 45) and our kids.

Fistandantilus
28-05-2010, 08:24:01
..I knew Greece in the end of the 80s' and it looked like southern Italy..

Wow, that bad uh?

Funko
28-05-2010, 08:30:56
:lol:

Funko
28-05-2010, 08:40:46
A metaphor?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/10171479.stm

Cheshire Cat
28-05-2010, 08:41:22
I have no problems "expressing coherent thought", In fact I am a bit of an amateur linguist, as that is one of my "special interests" that people with "Assburger" are known to have. I therefore also know the etymology of the word "autism".

Wow.
:)

Then you are also aware that in italian the term "autista" has the main meaning too of:
Driver of an autovehicle (especially a hired driver, a chauffeur)
you can typically be "autista" of a limo, or of a bus, like our GregW

:D

Funko
28-05-2010, 08:43:18
He can drive GregW?

:brwncard:

Oerdin
28-05-2010, 09:18:19
So what set this off? Is Paiktis upset about the austerity measures in Greece?

Funko
28-05-2010, 09:54:23
Well it all started with this beautiful girl he met last tuesday...

MOBIUS
28-05-2010, 10:10:21
The Four Horsemen of the Acropolis

Actually it is a popular view. Their long-term economic planning was based on finding a bag of magic beans that would transport them to a beanstalk-supported land of treasures.

I.e. Germany and the Germans.

I for one am in indulging in a certain amount of schadenfreude (isn't that a German word!?) about how the Greeks are getting uppity because their national gravy train has suddenly derailed...:violin:

On a lighter note, here is Kanellos the Greek protest dog: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2010/may/06/greece-protest

Perhaps he can save you!:beer:

MOBIUS
28-05-2010, 10:13:59
Well it all started with this beautiful girl he met last tuesday...

Yeah, she said he wasn't getting any until Greece had balanced its fiscal books!

Talk about a Greek Tragedy!:lol:

Nills Lagerbaak
28-05-2010, 10:23:26
A report by the Observer found that according to income tax records there are only 15,000 people ion Greece earning over 100K Euros...

20% of Greeks are thought to earn over 100K yet 20% of Greeks live below the poverty line.

I'm not suprised the average person is angry at the austerity measures, the financial mess is not mainly their fault...although I did hear that civil servants get paid to take holiday (as in hotels paid for with spending money!)

Dyl Ulenspiegel
28-05-2010, 12:04:52
Politicians have bought social peace by indebting us. Basically they've bought their seats with the sweat of ourselves (apply if under 45) and our kids.

It's time for another 1789.

Or maybe we should limit voting rights to taxpayers again.

maroule
28-05-2010, 12:22:28
it will be fun when old farts are not only be in the government, but also the demographic majority

Dyl Ulenspiegel
28-05-2010, 12:32:54
Old fart starts at age ??

JM^3
28-05-2010, 13:08:37

JM

Funko
28-05-2010, 13:09:55
I thought it was Funko's age + 10

zmama
28-05-2010, 16:33:34
Or just Funkos age

Dyl Ulenspiegel
28-05-2010, 16:53:18

Funko
28-05-2010, 17:11:00
how much you two suck -1,000,000

Vincent
28-05-2010, 19:18:55
I thought you were three?

Dyl Ulenspiegel
28-05-2010, 19:24:09
I am three, all by myself. Or four, when I'm confused.

Beta1
28-05-2010, 19:33:40
whats amazing is how many CG posters actually agree with each other!

I agree as well - I'm just amazed.

BTW if anyone gets the maguc beans thing figured let me know - all my runner beans failed to grow this year.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
28-05-2010, 19:41:10
You need the real Maguc beans from the state of euphoria, not those cheap greek lookalikes.

paiktis
28-05-2010, 21:34:03
So the overall consensus is what your media is feeding you (feeble argument coming from me, granted).

But let's just burry germany for pleasure shake. it did got out more than it ever gave.

if the eurozone collapses, like a sweet plumb spring fruit, then let's also have barriers and tarriffs inacted again and hugely penalize their exports.

i never said greeks were the paradigm of transperancy, logical spending and civil order or whatever plato has told you.

but this does have wider implications and you can't really scape goat a country. nothing will change i'm afraid here and much will change in the wider scheme of things.

paiktis
28-05-2010, 21:37:50
again in 3 years we will either have a massive reform of the stability pact, even more money purring south or a yalta like no eurozone agreement that is engineerined by germany. noone else. the main culprit.
simple.

like the 2% of total eurozone output is putting a dent on your snickers (or whatever the expression is).

any, whatsoever argument againt the frivolous overspending of greeks public and private in no way qualifies quantifies compares to the total evolution of things. this is almost entirely a german i want to keep my coprolagnian identity intact

paiktis
28-05-2010, 21:40:23
and since this is pinned "germany against the subhuman greeks" (old skool) let's have a comparative study to what germany won overall and what it gave back in a no barrier economy. i'm positive we will see some suprises there.

Vincent
29-05-2010, 04:20:58
but who will win the Eurovision Song Contest tonight? Now THAT'S a question!

Lazarus and the Gimp
29-05-2010, 06:11:11
So the overall consensus is what your media is feeding you (feeble argument coming from me, granted).

The Greek economic model was hoplessly unsustainable, and made far worse by rampant tax evasion. Regardless of what you think the media says, can you at least accept that point?

Scabrous Birdseed
29-05-2010, 08:33:11
but who will win the Eurovision Song Contest tonight? Now THAT'S a question!

I've bet good money on Greece (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F-v8OPJ7lU). Major threat, of course: Germany (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QSgNM9yNjo).

Vincent
29-05-2010, 11:09:49
German singer will look horrible and eat shit on stage. while the greek artist will be supaextra laid back with sun glasses. Tough to predict who's going to win

Fistandantilus
29-05-2010, 12:02:05
Is it really physically impossible to sing in german?

Greg W
29-05-2010, 12:03:25
German singer will look horrible and eat shit on stage. while the greek artist will be supaextra laid back with sun glasses. Tough to predict who's going to winTwo Germans, one cup!

Lazarus and the Gimp
29-05-2010, 12:26:49
Is it really physically impossible to sing in german?

That's why the Industrial and EBM genres have such a strong showing from German acts. Angry shouting is encouraged there.

Vincent
29-05-2010, 12:29:45
We got our own english language now.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
29-05-2010, 13:35:05
My dear crazy Grecian,

what exactly is germany's fault in your view?

Did they force you to order bmws? Did they expand your public spending? Did they instruct you on tax evasion?

Really, you have to reach the pinnacle of absurdity to get people to defend the germans - and you succeed in that.

paiktis
29-05-2010, 14:40:07
What I am saying is, this is a problem of the markets and germany and the rigidity of the stability pact and the eurozone. the greek situation is a small spark.
of course it is in large part to blame but there are many circumstances which on one hand aggravated the problem and on the other rendered traditional defense mechanims inapplicable.

what i think germany did which was small minded and not only me!!! others are agreeing with the crazy person! is that its policies are destroying the eurozone. exactly because i think it doesnt want it anymore.

in the specifics of germany vs greece and what the first did, by delaying with small mindness what it eventually gave it gave the markets huge benefits over greece, it erroded hugely cohesion and a myriad of other things.

they are so eye popping i feel bored of explaining it.

i think i have said everything but the german chick is bongable, this should also be mentioned.

to answer another question, no i dont think that course could be sustained and there are small glimmers of positivity in the assassination of a rampant neorichness environment which kills everything else against materialism. in this respect, respect.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
29-05-2010, 16:25:22
So many claims, so little substance.

for example... "the rigidity of the stability pact" - what exactly do you mean by that?

Oerdin
30-05-2010, 07:17:31
The Greek economic model was hoplessly unsustainable, and made far worse by rampant tax evasion. Regardless of what you think the media says, can you at least accept that point?

I'm reminded of a media report I saw a few weeks ago which said the Greeks have a swimming pool tax yet only a few dozen people in the whole country pay it each year however when you look on Google Earth there are literally swimming pools in every other backyard. :lol:

Then they had a doctor who claimed he only made $10,000 per year yet had a huge house and a fancy office in the best part of Athens. Supposedly $10,000 wouldn't even pay the rent on the office much less the house. As long as the Greeks continue being tax cheats they're government is going to have these problems.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
30-05-2010, 14:01:11
germany wins! :gasmaske:

Drekkus
30-05-2010, 18:45:51
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8036097.stm#start

Very nice and informative. The buttons show nicely how pays what to the EU, and who receives. The last button depresses me the most...

Greg W
31-05-2010, 01:36:44
That's what you get for having your massive trading empire! Oh, wait, this is not 1555 and I'm not playing Europa Universalis III!

Dyl Ulenspiegel
31-05-2010, 08:46:03
We're still stuck with EU I.

Drekkus
31-05-2010, 14:39:26
Time for "EUII - from Euro to Neuro"

paiktis
31-05-2010, 14:55:46
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8036097.stm#start

Very nice and informative. The buttons show nicely how pays what to the EU, and who receives. The last button depresses me the most...

lol...

nice. means nothing if we don't take into account no barrier economy and exports.

paiktis
31-05-2010, 14:56:38
So many claims, so little substance.

for example... "the rigidity of the stability pact" - what exactly do you mean by that?

you can't force a country to cut back on public investments when spiraling down on depression. it's a no go. for one.

jsorense
31-05-2010, 17:39:05
you can't force a country to cut back on public investments when spiraling down on depression. it's a no go. for one.
:confused:
Isn't that the IMF's motto?

paitkis
31-05-2010, 17:43:27
You are misled by statistics and media and so called "facts". Obtaining real insight into the complex mechanisms of eurofascism and imperialism you gotta live in Greece.

The real reality is not conducting the clockworks of northern irreality.

Once you faced the dangers of losing access to the internet, you will be able to look behind the masks of propaganda.

You gotta "shave a soft spot", as we say.

jsorense
31-05-2010, 17:46:15
You are misled by statistics and media and so called "facts". Obtaining real insight into the complex mechanisms of eurofascism and imperialism you gotta live in Greece.

The real reality is not conducting the clockworks of northern irreality.

Once you faced the dangers of losing access to the internet, you will be able to look behind the masks of propaganda.

You gotta "shave a soft spot", as we say.

:confused:OK, can I have some of what ever you are smoking and/or drinking?:beer:

Dyl Ulenspiegel
31-05-2010, 17:56:37

Well, the stability pact provides for that case.

Countries should have a low deficit during the boom cycle so that they can expand fiscally during downturns.

Of course, this doesn't work when you cook theb ooks and run deficits of 10% of gdp.

And which country has fucked up its budget, again? Btw, you could not expand fiscally now, EMU or not - no one would lend you the money to do that.

jsorense
31-05-2010, 18:01:28
How do your serve cooked theb ooks? And what wine do you suggest?

Dyl Ulenspiegel
31-05-2010, 18:25:47
cold, with a Welschriesling

jsorense
31-05-2010, 18:34:30
Don't you mean 'Italian Riesling'?:cute:

Dyl Ulenspiegel
31-05-2010, 19:01:03
or french

jsorense
31-05-2010, 19:21:48
As long as it isn't German.

Vincent
31-05-2010, 20:01:40
aww, you bitter chauvinist!

jsorense
31-05-2010, 20:12:49
Hoppy to be here.:beer:

Vincent
31-05-2010, 20:16:42
I feel sorry for you

jsorense
31-05-2010, 20:20:57
At least I'm not you. :beer:

Vincent
31-05-2010, 20:28:29
I feel a bit like you were me tho.

jsorense
31-05-2010, 21:15:08
Do I need [want] to know which bit?:nervous:

Drekkus
31-05-2010, 21:17:23
bitte ein bit

paiktis
01-06-2010, 19:15:05
Well, the stability pact provides for that case.

Countries should have a low deficit during the boom cycle so that they can expand fiscally during downturns.

Of course, this doesn't work when you cook theb ooks and run deficits of 10% of gdp.

And which country has fucked up its budget, again? Btw, you could not expand fiscally now, EMU or not - no one would lend you the money to do that.

How exactly does it provide then?

You say, save up to spend on a rainy day.

I say to end the rainy day you need to spend more (get the economy moving, overcome depression, get the coffers full again). That's what the US did, they didn't give a flying goat about deficits. All they focused on was restoring growth. Once that was done then the deficits would recline.

When you have also no way of devaluating you loose all hope for instant competitivness lift.

Both of which is a no go with eurozone. It's rigid and archaic.

Cooking the books, well for a long time there was a convienient turning the other way look. So why now?

Simple. Germany wants out. Oh yes and Siemens kick back bribes are also a two way street.

paiktis
01-06-2010, 19:26:32
germany wins! :gasmaske:

hehe

http://www.fimes.gr/2010/05/lena-eurovision-gymni-rtl/

Dyl Ulenspiegel
01-06-2010, 19:26:52
You refuse to get it.

The stability pact allows fiscal expansion up to a 3% deficit, and that limit does not apply in extraordinary circumstances. You just have to provide a plan for getting your finances back on order.

The problem with Greece is that the deficit has been way too high and that it is the LENDERS, not the EU that is prohibiting fiscal expansion. The EU is covering your goddamn hairy fucked arses so that you can borrow at less than 20% interest.

That you cannot devalue is a separate issue. Of course you can't. California can't devalue, Bavaria can't devalue, the sheepfucking village of idiotsisusos can't devalue. Hence it is a particularly retarded idea to start a debtfunded boom that drives up your labour costs and price levels way beyond productivity growth and run a huge current account deficit. The correction for a case like Greece in a single monetary area is deflation instead of devaluation. The end result is pretty much the same.

paiktis
01-06-2010, 19:58:34
Ok. Maybe you are right on some points.

But I have more things to comment on and some questions.

So
I'll be back!

paiktis
01-06-2010, 21:37:38
Ok I'm back.
First, let me just say that I was unaccustomely accepting because I liked your writing style this time. Very good.

One question I will ask.

Isn't it obvious that when you have germany that builds like crazy and those people work and they have competitivness and you have, let's say another country that doesn't do much really, isn't it logical to say that the more competitive country will rip many more benefits from a non barrier economy?

Dyl Ulenspiegel
02-06-2010, 08:22:11
No, because in the end, you have to pay. Money means just claims on goods and services. So you want a german bmw, you deal with some annoying german tourists. Money or credit just means you pay later. Delete money, think of a barter system. That's the underlying structure.

Germany sells a bmw, you get a bmw. You owe something in return. Both sides get what they want.

Funko
02-06-2010, 08:25:32
Germany wants Poland...

er...

Oerdin
02-06-2010, 08:29:57
Not even the Poles want to stay in Poland. They dream of getting construction jobs in England.

Funko
02-06-2010, 08:32:33
A lot of Poles are returning home now 'cause our economy is in the shitter. HARR HARR HARR.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
02-06-2010, 08:33:30
It will be even shittier when you start withdrawing fiscal and monetary support. HARR HARR HARR HARR HARR HARR

Oerdin
02-06-2010, 08:37:30
A lot of Poles are returning home now 'cause our economy is in the shitter. HARR HARR HARR.

(Construction) Paradise lost. :violin:

Funko
02-06-2010, 08:39:37
It will be even shittier when you start withdrawing fiscal and monetary support. HARR HARR HARR HARR HARR HARR

Got any jobs in Austria?

Dyl Ulenspiegel
02-06-2010, 08:42:58
We'll compete in overall shittiness with you, so I'm afraid, no.

Unless you happen to be a bankruptcy lawyer.

Oerdin
02-06-2010, 08:43:01
Yes, they all belong to Hungarians and Slovenes who make curry wurst.

Oerdin
02-06-2010, 08:43:37
Dyl is a X-posting bastard.

Funko
02-06-2010, 08:54:52
The x-posting is redundant in that sentence, like most Brits. HARR HARR HAR

MOBIUS
02-06-2010, 09:27:43
We'll compete in overall shittiness with you, so I'm afraid, no.

Unless you happen to be a bankruptcy lawyer.

I did notice that both Germany and Austria had none of the empty and closed shopfronts that plague Britain's high streets - so from that seriously serious scientific evaluation I have to say that it proves our economy is shittier than theirs.

Oerdin
02-06-2010, 10:09:18
You folks just don't have enough entrepreneurs. If the locals aren't up to the job then import more Indians or Chinese. They love to start small businesses.

MOBIUS
02-06-2010, 10:26:33
:lol::lol::lol:

Drekkus
02-06-2010, 10:41:52
Start importing some asians, Mobius!!

MOBIUS
02-06-2010, 10:49:04
But what about the millions we already have!?:confused:

Funko
02-06-2010, 11:06:55
:lol:

Drekkus
02-06-2010, 11:44:01
But what about the millions we already have!?:confused:

Not you personally, I hope?

Lurker
02-06-2010, 13:54:15
Hey Dyl, where should I send my resume? I'd like an overseas assignment for a few years 'til the heat cools a bit.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
02-06-2010, 15:08:24
Most law firms are small, check out the bar assoc. where you'd like to work. :p

MOBIUS
02-06-2010, 21:09:09
Not you personally, I hope?

I keep them under the bed.

Drekkus
03-06-2010, 07:04:05
Most law firms are small, check out the bar assoc. where you'd like to work. :p

I don't think he wants to work in a bar, Dyl. His trackrecord with beerspillage is not a pre.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
03-06-2010, 07:27:27
Everyone wants to work in a bar.

Drekkus
03-06-2010, 07:58:35
My guess is the bar doesn't want him. Way too cost inefficient.

Back!
03-06-2010, 08:01:53
hey, it's not just any bar.
it's a bar assok!

they can't reject him!

Drekkus
03-06-2010, 10:43:39
bar assok sounds like a greek bar!!