PDA

View Full Version : What's your Enneagram?

Lazarus and the Gimp
28-04-2010, 19:15:30
http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/introduction.php#types

For what it's worth, I scored a 9 (Peacemaker) with 1 wing (Sexual variant). So I want everyone to be nice and cuddle, and if they don't want to do that then I'll damned well make them. Unless I get distracted by someone playing with my winkie.

Vincent
28-04-2010, 19:18:42
Too complex for me. Do it for me please

Dyl Ulenspiegel
28-04-2010, 19:49:13
"You are most likely a type 1 (the Reformer) with 9 wing"

So I'm the opposite of Laz. Sounds about right.

Lurker
28-04-2010, 19:51:12
Type 7, wing 6. Frankly doesn't seem to fit me.

Drekkus
28-04-2010, 20:39:19
holy crap, i was almost finished with the page and i saw it was 14 pages in total!!! What kind of personality do you have if you are too lazy/ too non caring to finish the test?

Scabrous Birdseed
28-04-2010, 20:51:54
Apparently I'm a slighlty confusing type 9, wing eight, which means I see everyone's side of things but I do it really decisively. I want to AVOID CONFLICT, get off me you filthy outsider!!!

Tizzy
29-04-2010, 02:43:17
5 wing 6.

And the quick test came out as 6 wing 5.

Cheshire Cat
29-04-2010, 09:32:51
OMG

People of a particular type have several characteristics in common, but they can be quite different nevertheless. It depends among other things on their level of mental health. Unhealthy (neurotic) people from a particular type can look quite different from healthy ones.

I guess this makes all CG outcomes unreliable and moot

Cheshire Cat
29-04-2010, 09:38:42
5 wing 6.

And the quick test came out as 6 wing 5.

so you're a winged swinger
:)

King_Ghidra
29-04-2010, 09:56:15
8w7

Eights are essentially unwilling to be controlled, either by others or by their circumstances; they fully intend to be masters of their fate. Eights are strong willed, decisive, practical, tough minded and energetic. They also tend to be domineering; their unwillingness to be controlled by others frequently manifests in the need to control others instead.

Sevens are essentially concerned that their lives be an exciting adventure. They are future oriented, restless people who are generally convinced that something better is just around the corner. They are quick thinkers who have a great deal of energy and who make lots of plans. They tend to be extroverted, multi-talented, creative and open minded

So, i won? :lol:

Cheshire Cat
29-04-2010, 09:59:33
after "honestly grading each statement" the best I could...

...they still can't tell!
:rolleyes:

You are most likely a type 1 [Reformer] or 5 [Investigator].
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 1w9[Peacemaker].

It is not clear from these test results which Enneagram type and wing you are.

To determine your true type, you might want to start by considering the types with the highest scores on the lists below. [...] As knowing your Enneagram type involves self-knowledge, you might want to observe and analyze your behavior and motivations. You might also benefit from taking the test again later.

oh, I forgot to paste the lovely scores table!

Type 5 - 10.3
Type 1 - 10.3
Type 9 - 6.3
Type 2 - 3.3 [Helper]

Wing 1w9 - 13.5
Wing 1w2 - 12
Wing 5w6 - 11.7 [w Loyalist]
Wing 5w4 - 11.5 [w Individualist]
Wing 9w1 - 11.5
Wing 2w1 - 8.5
Wing 9w8 - 7 [w Challenger]
Wing 2w3 - 3.7 [w Achiever]

frankly, in their shoes, I'd have expected those results not only in table format, but with a nice graph too!
isn't the Enneagram itself a star graph by definition?

OOPS!
Reformer!
:D

but then, in the quick test...

You are most likely a type 5 (the Investigator) with 4 wing
Social variant

so, in the long test I came out split between Reformer and Investigator (opposite in the graph), with a bias for Peacemaker and a hint of a Helper
Peacemeker and Helper are the two Reformer's wings, but while as a standalone character the former was double as strong, as wings the balance was tipped towards 9 only by 13.5/12

the Loyalist and Individualist wings of the Investigator type were instead practically balanced (11.7/11.5) and didn't emerge enough to hpel tem main trait fly higher than the Reformer

the quick test reversed this trend tho, as the bar graph (that I can't alas paste) said more or less
100% Investigator/Social
75% Individualist/Selfish (really? ;-))
74% Reformer/Social
66% Peacemaker/Selfish (?)
60% Loyalist/Selfish

great, almost no traces of the Sexual variant
(challenger/sexual comes next, below 20%)

Very interesting, it's the kind of rubbish that tells you a mish-mash of everything so you're most likley happy with it
:p

MDA
29-04-2010, 12:31:07
5w6, possible 6w5 on the long test

I can't find a description of the wings?

edit: found it, dur