PDA

View Full Version : Feeling better

paiktis
15-01-2010, 21:52:42
A little bit better untill I feel worse.
I realized I never shared one fucking happy moment with her. I realized she's an ice berg (except for the sex).
The boobs also made me feel better and the posts thank you.
And basically, ok, maybe I must take something to stabilize me. But the last shrink said I need nothing.
I hope I dont have borderline personality disorder or something.
I think my main psychological fault is one and only. Boredom.
or running 100 miles an hour.
I will stand in one and only phrase she said "relaaax".
I feel like I'm haunted by my father's almighty ghost but really I am not.
Basically today was the first day after all that shit that I actually felt good.
And I think I know why.
I was alone at the job.

It is a small office and while I like the guy I'm working with it can get a bit suffocating.

Also the press office was not what I was looking for. Not at all.
So I'll try another press office. If that isn't what I'm looking for then my decision is made, I go back to the newspapers. I'll call the director so many times, he will have to see me. And when he sees me I only need a minute or two to convince him to take me back to THE GLORY that is newspaper journalism.
And that's all.
Fuck'em.

paiktis
15-01-2010, 21:54:37
( i mean that in a good way, they are good people but the job sucks, i dont want to run the state i want to write and analyze and critisize and see the big picture. there is no juice in administration. well for me there isnt. others might like it. so it is all good and we are all happy)

paiktis
15-01-2010, 21:58:33
and really, they have treated me well. no complains. nope. none whatsoever.

paiktis
15-01-2010, 22:04:24
but
i want again the adrenaline rush of sculpturing the greek language, of writing precisely accurately sharply and fully without error. there's a word in greek for all that but i dont know it in english.
yes, and walking stroollling the newspaper domes and diadromes with that all mighty self confident self sattisfied smirk on my face because of a job perfectly done.
to smell the ink on the paper again, to have the mind always sharp and ready. to have the whole country reading, to be on that creative alert that never lets you age.
to go out the next morning and get the paper and feel ok with myself.
to again have the respect of my collegues and to know again exactly where i belong. goddammit.

paiktis
15-01-2010, 22:07:52
THAT'S security. not the public sector and all that crap. what security can you have if you go crazy? security is in the mind and in doing what you want. what you love doing. final point. end.

paiktis
15-01-2010, 22:22:24
I'd like the thank the academy and my grandmother for giving me an appartment so I'll never have to worry about anything.
Life goes in circles. You'll never be completely satisfied but it takes a fucking moron to discard the few things he has found in life that make him feel alive.
Born and raised a journalist, it's what I enjoy doing.
AND no more whining about the long hours. No more whining about the night shifts.

Give me back that smell of that ink drying on the paper and I'm happy.

AND GOD let me again be near interesting people AGAIN for the rest of my life

paiktis
15-01-2010, 22:27:50
I laugh by myself already by the comments i'm going to hear when i return :lol: :lol:

paiktis
15-01-2010, 22:28:26
Ah. Adrenaline, anxiety yes that too, and writing.
4 months have been an eternity without it.

Lazarus and the Gimp
15-01-2010, 22:44:42
A little bit better untill I feel worse.
The boobs also made me feel better .

Yes! Where's my Nobel prize for medicine?

Greg W
16-01-2010, 07:08:04
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/beer-boobs2.jpg

mr_B
16-01-2010, 10:05:35
///////////////////////;:lol:

Funko
18-01-2010, 09:12:32
:lol:

Funko
18-01-2010, 09:14:09
anyone else wonder "Why does that first caption mention beer?"

mr_B
18-01-2010, 09:58:09
no

mr_B
18-01-2010, 09:58:59
maybe it is because she is holding a bottle of beer (wich looks very similar to a bottle of coca cola light) ?

Funko
18-01-2010, 09:59:08
ok there are some words under the picture. You might have missed them

Funko
18-01-2010, 10:00:23
I think it's a coors light, which is only beer in the loosest sense, but that wasn't my point.

Oerdin
18-01-2010, 15:26:21
Paiktis needs some happy pills.