PDA

View Full Version : The Happiest Place on Earth

Japher
20-07-2009, 16:38:45
Just got a little happier; I left! And, am back here. To the drudges of hell, and must report. The happy people aren't too happy. Lots of screaming kids and finger waving there. Mickey is pimping Minnie and Goofey was incarcerated when they discovered what made him such a dofus.

Did see the shuttle launch, that was cool. It didn't blow up though. Aren't they suppose to do that?

MDA
20-07-2009, 17:17:42
Did you know Sally Ride had dandruff? They found her Head and Shoulders on the beach!

MDA
20-07-2009, 17:18:05
or was that Kristen McCollough?

damn, I think I muffed it up

Lurker
21-07-2009, 12:17:38
At least you had nice, cool weather this time of year.

Oerdin
21-07-2009, 22:09:52
i thought Tijuana was the happiest place on Earth. That's what the drug fiends say anyway. ;)

Drekkus
22-07-2009, 09:56:55
Just got a little happier; I left! And, am back here. To the drudges of hell, and must report. The happy people aren't too happy. Lots of screaming kids and finger waving there. Mickey is pimping Minnie and Goofey was incarcerated when they discovered what made him such a dofus.

Did see the shuttle launch, that was cool. It didn't blow up though. Aren't they suppose to do that?

was that in California or Florida? I'm actually might be going to the California one in october... :nervous:

Japher
22-07-2009, 13:18:34
Can't see the shuttle launch from Cali...

This was my second time to the Florida one, last time was 1991. We did Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom (Disneyland). My daughter is in awe of the Disney Princesses and Peter Pan, so she had a great time and we had a great time watching her.

Having grown up in Cali I have been to Disneyland many, many times. I have only been to California Adventures once though as it is rather new. October should be a good month since school is in and the weather will be mild.