PDA

View Full Version : eh?

paiktis
19-06-2009, 21:05:59
:bouncmsk:

that, i don't really get.
we got on a third date with that girl from work and we ended sleeping together.
then she got some sort of guilt attack and wanted to break up.
Fine.
Now she started texting me through her cell telling me all sort of silly stuff. like where you're going with that sandwich (we see eachother at work) etc

i didn't reply but i sent an SMS out of politeness.
I'm not fond of being dumped and i know she has issues cause she cries all the time (broke up from a relationship of some 8 to 10 years from what i gather.

why do you text me you silly hoe? you dumped me, i slept with you, let's call it even.
:bash:

paiktis
19-06-2009, 21:09:22
oh and after the sms she now calls me too. i don't wanna answer.
I don't believe in that friendship after we slept together bullshit.
particularly after I am the dumptee.
I hereby solemny swear not to answer her in any way.
If she wants to talk, she would have to go out with me. And if she goes out with me, we will go to bed.

What am I? a charity institution

paiktis
19-06-2009, 21:18:50
or maybe i should be friends with her.
she did the dignified thing and slept with me, and so soon no less. (ok i was playing it right too).

never had an ex girlfriend as friend.
maybe i stop being neaderdal and act sophisticated and civilized just for a change.
noone can say she played me, cause she slept with me so it's all good i guess.
but otoh it gets such a high not to call her again :D
fuck and run

paiktis
19-06-2009, 21:23:12
i'm spoiled from my last relationship.
you know girls who have orgasms are open and giving.
unorgasmic girls are shut down, closed.
they don't "give". i don't know why. has to do with sexuality.

paiktis
19-06-2009, 21:31:21
ever had an ex-girlfriend as friend?
I do see her sexually, i'd bump her first chance i got.
I think that has to end before two people are friends?

hmfr.. what am i talking about.
the solution is one. dissapearance.
she wanted it all fast, she got it fast. now she's got second thoughts, let her drawn in them.

paiktis
19-06-2009, 21:41:55
and what did she reply?
fine i was just going down some stairs with a delicious sandwich in my hands, i saw her i winced at her and she was talking to her cell, saying that sh'es going somwehere by train and alone.

Ok.
then she texts me about that sandwich and i didnt reply.
then i get in a heavy argument with some asshole and wanted some tenderness and i reply saying have fun at the wedding.
then she calls me (didnt answer) and she texts me "that the train she was talking about was about that marriage of her sister that she'd go to.
like making reports for me.
we're not together you dont need to submit reports to me.
just getting her to bed when all the department was sweet talking to her is ego boost enough.
let's end it here with clear ear

paiktis
19-06-2009, 21:43:55
or i wait a bit, get a better girlfriend and then ask her out.
without telling her of course.
that sounds nice too.
so go ahead text me

paiktis
19-06-2009, 21:45:53
am i too brutal?

nope.
i just have a clear cut perception of realities.
you don't exhaust what you want to screw.
you must achieve critical mass before you make your move so it will shatter down all defensive mechanisms.
otherwise you're like a little rat gnawling steel all day long without results.

how do words get bigger meaning? by the silence that is imposed between each one.

paiktis
19-06-2009, 21:52:03
the absolutely scarry thing is that she's like me.
I DO that sort of stuff.
One time yes, another time no. drives people crazy. But I also know I do these things because i can't help myself. I don't want to be doing them.
and now there's a girl who pays me back my own currency?
i can't ctitisize her cause i know where that steams from....
but i can completely tear her to shreds.

paiktis
19-06-2009, 21:55:29
the most violent thing a person can do is: indifference.

Greg W
20-06-2009, 05:26:00
From the sounds of it she's rather emotionally unstable from her break up and you sleeping with her has her all over the place. Unfortunately, I think you slept with the wrong girl. What she needs now is someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, and you're not willing to be that for her. Yes, she slept with you, probably cos she was lonely and wanted to feel loved. But then reality hit her and she realised it was a bad thing, so she broke up with you. But maybe she still wants you to talk to, maybe the bried time you had together was good for her cos she could let stuff out...

Who knows? I can't read her mind, that's for sure. But you have to judge I guess whether she's truly emotionally in a tangle right now or she's just playing games. And whether you can be that friend for her or not. And whether you can keep from wanting to screw her every time you see her. And whether 6 months down the track when she's emotionally stable again whether she'd maybe make a person you'd like to have, as a friend or more...

protein
20-06-2009, 11:31:53
you don't need a relationship. make her your fuck-slave.

self biased
20-06-2009, 11:33:47
stick it in her pooper.