PDA

View Full Version : Daily Mail hits a new Brasseye high - Radioactive Paedophile on the loose


Funko
27-02-2009, 13:03:13
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1156265/Radioactive-paedophile-suspect-run-skipping-court.html

JM^3
27-02-2009, 13:05:52
It was only a matter of time.

JM

Funko
27-02-2009, 13:10:34
If Mr_G is walking to a date, after eating paprika chips, they could arrest him by mistake 'cause of the glowing cock.

MoSe
27-02-2009, 13:10:40
Officers questioned the suspect, but they released him after he showed them his radiation card ...

He has not been seen since.

Obvious: radiation made him invisible

JM^3
27-02-2009, 13:16:56
So I guess he had a short half life?

JM

MoSe
27-02-2009, 13:28:26
OTOH, making someone radioactive so he has to keep away from children, is a good thing for a paedophile...
...provided he abides by the restriction, otherwise it's worse

It should make him easier to track down, at least

Provost Harrison
27-02-2009, 13:38:52
:lol:

King_Ghidra
27-02-2009, 14:10:22
In the exceptional event that i both rise to a position of administrative power and also lose my sanity, could someone please remind me that i should never ask MoSe's advice on ways to deal with paedophiles

MoSe
27-02-2009, 14:34:24
I invoke the 5th

Funko
27-02-2009, 14:35:15
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
In the exceptional event that i both rise to a position of administrative power and also lose my sanity, could someone please remind me that i should never ask MoSe's advice on ways to deal with paedophiles :lol: :lol:

MoSe
27-02-2009, 14:41:23
under which aspect[s] did you find my considerartions lacking and unsatisfactory?

BTW. our right-wing government plans to resart the nuclear plants program in Italy, after it was banned by a referendum 20+ years ago

Funko
27-02-2009, 14:42:11
Lots of environmentalists having a bit of a nuclear u-turn at the moment.

MoSe
27-02-2009, 14:43:44
after two decades of watching Homer

Provost Harrison
27-02-2009, 14:45:48
Originally posted by MoSe
I invoke the 5th

I know what that is under the US constitution, but surely in the Italian constitution that states that all armoured tanks should have six reverse gears, no?

protein
27-02-2009, 14:47:29
this is incredible.

MoSe
27-02-2009, 14:57:05
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
I know what that is under the US constitution, but surely in the Italian constitution that states that all armoured tanks should have six reverse gears, no?

LOL, no idea, let's check!

http://www.lacostituzioneitaliana.eu/doc/inglese.pdf

OK, Art.5 recognises local autonomies within the unity of the Republic...

Funko
27-02-2009, 14:57:48
:lol:

Immortal Wombat
27-02-2009, 17:32:18
Originally posted by MoSe
OTOH, making someone radioactive so he has to keep away from children, is a good thing for a paedophile...
...provided he abides by the restriction, otherwise it's worse

It should make him easier to track down, at least

Yeah, the next measure will be mandatory Geiger counters for school children.