PDA

View Full Version : fucking hell


protein
23-02-2009, 14:29:28
fuck the actors and directors and millions of viewers ... WALL E HAS HEARD MY TUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=demKJP8lxqo

MDA
23-02-2009, 14:34:37
:beer: very cool

Funko
23-02-2009, 14:43:31
That's really cool. :beer:

MOBIUS
23-02-2009, 22:04:54
Awesome!:beer:

jsorense
24-02-2009, 06:26:11
Didn't see any of that pap.
And I am a better person for it. :P

alsieboo
03-03-2009, 17:51:42
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences .

:(

alsieboo
10-03-2009, 22:31:05
I have to say, what's more impressive is you guys are the 'theme tune' for 'Horne & Corden' !

Lazarus and the Gimp
10-03-2009, 22:39:43
In the absence of that video, here are two monstrously pissed-off camels in a car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zmeJRI2hXQ

protein
10-03-2009, 22:42:44
:lol: what the fuck? :lol:

Lazarus and the Gimp
10-03-2009, 22:43:32
Ooooooo, they're angry.

Oerdin
10-03-2009, 23:10:41
Originally posted by alsieboo
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences .

:(

Isn't it sad that the group who wrote the song posted it and then the Academy has it taken down?

Fistandantilus
10-03-2009, 23:42:48
Censorship ftw!

Funko
11-03-2009, 09:05:25
Originally posted by alsieboo
I have to say, what's more impressive is you guys are the 'theme tune' for 'Horne & Corden' !

Noticed that last night. :beer: (shame the show was crap)

Drekkus
11-03-2009, 21:31:11
Originally posted by alsieboo
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences .

:( I read no one in the UK can watch any music video anymore on youtube?

alsieboo
11-03-2009, 23:14:43
Originally posted by Funko
Noticed that last night. :beer: (shame the show was crap)

It wasn't laugh a minute, but it was passable

protein
12-03-2009, 00:50:43
i tried to watch it. james cordon is a really nice bloke so i wouldn't want to go on record slagging off his work.

lets just say i was a bit surprised at the quality of the show.

King_Ghidra
12-03-2009, 10:11:00
:lol:

Funko
12-03-2009, 10:11:26
:lol:

alsieboo
16-03-2009, 21:32:10
You're getting around a bit now, Rogue Traders!

Just jealous of your royalties :(

protein
16-03-2009, 21:39:34
i'm jealous of the royalties!

MOBIUS
17-03-2009, 10:35:26
I iPlayered it last night and thought it wasn't that bad; but then I was really expecting the worst!

Aredhran
19-03-2009, 09:37:32
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
In the absence of that video, here are two monstrously pissed-off camels in a car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zmeJRI2hXQ

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

MOBIUS
19-03-2009, 13:19:46
Originally posted by MOBIUS
I iPlayered it last night and thought it wasn't that bad; but then I was really expecting the worst!

On second thoughts, watched the second one - it really is that shit!:gasmaske: