PDA

View Full Version : Attempting to give advice to a Dutchman


Lazarus and the Gimp
25-01-2009, 11:33:52
Does this, broadly speaking, make sense?

"U gedroeg zich als een mens zonder penis. Dat is waarom uw gezicht niet tussen haar dijen is."

Oerdin
25-01-2009, 11:56:02
Nope. No sense at all.

Funko
26-01-2009, 09:10:30
You behaved yourself as people without penis. That is for which your face not between its thighs is.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
26-01-2009, 09:39:45
Advice to a dutchman never makes sense.

King_Ghidra
26-01-2009, 10:13:16
OTOH, advice from the dutch...

MoSe
26-01-2009, 11:31:09
anything could make sense, given the proper context

MDA
26-01-2009, 12:00:31
even me?

Lazarus and the Gimp
26-01-2009, 17:37:53
There's never a Dutchman around on the incredibly rare occasions when you want one, is there?

Oerdin
26-01-2009, 19:20:44
Originally posted by Funko
You behaved yourself as people without penis. That is for which your face not between its thighs is.

Wouldn't it be penii or at the very least penises?

Drekkus
26-01-2009, 20:26:35
Behaving as a human without penis = behaving like a woman?

Venom
26-01-2009, 20:56:13
Attempting to give advice to a Dutchman

is like attempting to give advice to Oerdin. No matter what happens, he's still going to be retarded when you're done.

Oerdin
26-01-2009, 23:50:20
Originally posted by Venom
Attempting to give advice to a Dutchman

is like attempting to give advice to Venom. No matter what happens, he's still going to be retarded when you're done.

Fixed.

Venom
27-01-2009, 12:35:25
Wow. You are a clever one. You took my words. And then changed your name with mine. That must have taken you hours.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
27-01-2009, 12:37:11
wac wac!

mr_B
27-01-2009, 13:01:49
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
Does this, broadly speaking, make sense?

"U gedroeg zich als een mens zonder penis. Dat is waarom uw gezicht niet tussen haar dijen is."
that's great, guess man zonder penis is better

Lurker the Second
27-01-2009, 13:10:30
Originally posted by Venom
Wow. You are a clever one. You took my words. And then changed your name with mine. That must have taken you hours.

I was impressed. I tried to do it and failed. :(

Venom
27-01-2009, 15:53:09
You were probably drunk though.

Oerdin
27-01-2009, 16:54:27
Originally posted by Venom
Wow. You are a clever one. You took my words. And then changed your name with mine. That must have taken you hours.

No. It was surprisingly fast and easy. :)

Lazarus and the Gimp
27-01-2009, 17:14:29
Like your Mum.

mr_B
27-01-2009, 17:18:41
:lol:

Oerdin
27-01-2009, 17:19:29
Did in by one of the old school yard favorites. :(

Funko
27-01-2009, 17:20:43
:lol:

mr_B
27-01-2009, 17:23:13
Originally posted by King_Ghidra
OTOH, advice from the dutch...

jesjes look at Funko, he took my advice to marry Tizzy.

Funko
27-01-2009, 17:24:13
Huh? Don't remember that. Was probably drunk.

Funko
27-01-2009, 17:24:49
Hey wait... you wanted Tizzy to be married? :nervous:

Lurker the Second
27-01-2009, 17:25:20
That's her excuse.