PDA

View Full Version : Post songs that bring back happy memories


Lazarus and the Gimp
28-11-2008, 20:32:22
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mdxFBl_7SSU&feature=related

Pale Saints- "Sight of you".

Takes me back to that time when I was an indestructible teenager popping hallucinogens and generally having a disgustingly good time.

protein
28-11-2008, 20:38:55
anything by kruder and dorfmeister. soundtrack to most of my lsd experiences. add to that a nintendo 64, cheap wine, copious amounts of grass and bombay mix.

Debaser
28-11-2008, 21:07:05
What ever happened to Kruder and Dorfmeister? Have they released anything in about the last 5 years? *Googles*

That first Blind Melon album brings back pretty good memories of being 16 and dicking about.

Scabrous Birdseed
28-11-2008, 21:18:03
It's probably a bit cheesy, but an album of randomly chosen standards by Dinah Washington that all sounded pretty much like this (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3tH30u3A2Wpk7cOoS) was the soundtrack when I first fell in love with my girlfriend four years ago.

protein
29-11-2008, 21:58:30
gay

Scabrous Birdseed
29-11-2008, 23:46:10
Originally posted by protein
anything by kruder and dorfmeister. soundtrack to most of my lsd experiences. add to that a nintendo 64, cheap wine, copious amounts of grass and bombay mix.

pathetic

Lazarus and the Gimp
30-11-2008, 17:46:09
I lost my virginity while this was playing on the stereo-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI8HqRrPums

Anyone familiar with the album will know that's the second track. It would have been funnier if it had been the first track, due to how appropriate the lyric "She has got it in for me" would have been.

self biased
03-12-2008, 01:26:23
harvey danger's "flagpole sitta."

Aredhran
03-12-2008, 08:43:35
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
I lost my virginity while this was playing on the stereo-

Youtube says: "This video is not available in your country. "

Tizzy
03-12-2008, 12:13:17
Originally posted by Scabrous Birdseed
It's probably a bit cheesy, but an album of randomly chosen standards by Dinah Washington that all sounded pretty much like this (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3tH30u3A2Wpk7cOoS) was the soundtrack when I first fell in love with my girlfriend four years ago.

"The Wildhearts Must Be Destroyed"(album), for similar reason.

And "Stuck in the Middle with You" for being 16 and having fun.

Immortal Wombat
03-12-2008, 17:54:22
Originally posted by self biased
harvey danger's "flagpole sitta."
because you really like Peep Show?

Vincent
05-12-2008, 19:44:44
"Remember You're A Womble"