PDA

View Full Version : The Biblefish Thread

Koshko
16-05-2008, 01:18:04
ITT we will communicate by using babelfish to translate from English to a foreign language and then back into English.

For this example, I will use babelfish to translate from English to Spanish and then back again.

Por este ejemplo, utilizaré el babelfish para traducir de inglés-español y entonces detrás otra vez.

By this example, I will use babelfish to translate behind of English-Spanish and then again.

Greg W
16-05-2008, 03:58:34
What does this have to do with Jesus and fish?

Wat moet dit met Jesus en vissen doen?

What have do does this with Jesus and fish?

Yep, sounds like the Dutch to me. :clueless:

Koshko
16-05-2008, 04:26:27
Someone needs to fix the title. :|

Funko
16-05-2008, 07:58:46
Translating to dutch then to english gives you something that sounds like Mr_G, it's what happens in his brain. Except his dutch is worse than Babelfish's

Het vertalen aan het Nederlands dan aan het Engels geeft u iets die geluiden zoals Mr_G, it' s wat in zijn hersenen gebeurt. Behalve zijn Nederlands is slechter dan Babelfish' s.

Translating to Dutch then to English gives you something which sounds such as Mr_G, it' s what happens in its brain. Except its Dutch is worse than Babelfish' s

Wow. Babelfish is a lot better than it used to be.

King_Ghidra
16-05-2008, 08:08:53
Biblefish lol

Drekkus
16-05-2008, 08:21:17
De do does this
de do does this
is all I need to say to you

Beta1
16-05-2008, 18:11:47
In the beginning cre�ërde the god the sky and the ground. 2 now the ground was formless and empty [a], was the darkness concerning the surface of diep, and the spirit of god hung concerning the wateren. 3 and aforesaid god, " Leave there, " lift its; and there were slightly. 4th god saw that it was light well, and he separated it slightly of darkness. 5 god called light " day, " and darkness called he " night." And there were the right make, and were there ochtend-eerste the day. 6 and aforesaid god, " A vastitude between the wateren lets be there for water of water." to separate; 7 the god made this way vastitude and separated the water under vastitude of water above. And was this way. 8 god called vastitude " sky." And there were the right make, and were there ochtend-tweede the day. (Grapple up to 150 words) Translate again In the bey collection god created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth were [a] formless and empty, darkness were concerning the surface or the deep, and the Spirit or god were hovering concerning the water. 3 And god said, " There be light pay attention, " and there were light. 4 god saw that the light were good, and He separated the light from the darkness. 5 god called the light " day, " and the darkness he called " night." And there were evening, and there were morning-the first day. 6 And god said, " There be an expanse between the pay attention water to separate water from water." 7 So god maggot the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it were so. 8 god called the expanse " sky." And there were evening, and there were morning-the second day.

Genesis 1 courtesy of babelfish. Well thats what I thought you meant by biblefish

And god said, " There be light pay attention, " and there were light I particularly like this bit where god gets a bit stroppy

Lazarus and the Gimp
16-05-2008, 19:57:28
The national anthem, via Dutch

The god to save our refined queen
lung lives our edele queen,
god saves the queen:
Wheel triumphant its,
happy and glorious,
long to govern concerning our:
The god saves the queen.

Lazarus and the Gimp
16-05-2008, 20:00:36
Purple spray all in my brain
recently does not seem the things only same
the funny Actin, but I weet why not
scuse me whereas I do not kus the sky

purple spray all around Weet
or Im up or to under comin
Gelukkige is I or in misery?
What ever it, which little girl is move working hours on me
helps me helps me
Oh, no., no.

Lazarus and the Gimp
16-05-2008, 20:04:01
I have a beautiful bunch of coconut
notes am myself they there all in a file
large those, small those,
this way large what since your head
gives a turn them to flick of the pulse
that is what the business manager said

I has a beautiful bunch of coconut
notes each ball you throws me realm make
is himself there my woman, the idol of me lives
singing roll a bowl a ball a stuiver an altitude

mr_B
17-05-2008, 19:46:58
Originally posted by Funko
Translating to dutch then to english gives you something that sounds like Mr_G, it's what happens in his brain. Except his dutch is worse than Babelfish's

Het vertalen aan het Nederlands dan aan het Engels geeft u iets die geluiden zoals Mr_G, it' s wat in zijn hersenen gebeurt. Behalve zijn Nederlands is slechter dan Babelfish' s.

Translating to Dutch then to English gives you something which sounds such as Mr_G, it' s what happens in its brain. Except its Dutch is worse than Babelfish' s

Wow. Babelfish is a lot better than it used to be. :lol:

Koshko
17-05-2008, 21:01:27
I hope some day someone fills me in on the source of your lunacy.
Yeah, right.

Espero que un cierto día alguien me llene adentro en la fuente de su locura. Sí, a la derecha.

I hope that a certain day somebody fills to me inside in the source of its madness. Yes, to the right.

MoSe
19-05-2008, 12:18:11
Originally posted by Funko
Wow. Babelfish is a lot better than it used to be.
indeed!
the (almost) only change it made is to realise that with mr_G it's more approppriate to use "its" than "his" !!!!

:lol: