PDA

View Full Version : Question about the word association thread.


Oerdin
12-04-2008, 06:21:55
After the number of views reaches 100,000 will the counter reset to zero or will it continue on in the six digits? Inquiring minds want to know.

Vincent
12-04-2008, 06:22:16
yes

mr_B
12-04-2008, 06:32:17
green

Vincent
12-04-2008, 06:56:09
colour

mr_B
12-04-2008, 08:47:04
monday

zmama
12-04-2008, 11:39:52
forty-six

mr_B
12-04-2008, 11:48:53
way too much mam,

the correct answer is green coffee mug

Vincent
12-04-2008, 12:40:35
I wouldn't call it green

mr_B
12-04-2008, 13:37:50
jes you wouldn't

Vincent
12-04-2008, 13:39:49
I stand corrected

MoSe
14-04-2008, 06:28:58
Originally posted by Oerdin
reaches 100,000 will the counter reset to zero or will it continue on in the six digits?

No to both:
it will continue on in the 5 digits 100,001 100,002...

:lol:

and there will be 8 more thousand hundreds before the need of the 6th digit arises

MoSe
14-04-2008, 06:29:58
Originally posted by Vincent
I stand corrected

because it's not green, or because it's green but you don't call it that way?

Tizzy
14-04-2008, 13:29:44
He just wanted to stand up

Cruddy
14-04-2008, 14:30:04
Originally posted by Oerdin
After the number of views reaches 100,000 will the counter reset to zero or will it continue on in the six digits? Inquiring minds want to know.

There's only one way to find out for sure. Get posting on it.

Funko
14-04-2008, 14:34:54
Why is it that word association is only fun for male posters if it's not in the word association thread?

Vincent
14-04-2008, 16:37:30
Originally posted by MoSe
because it's not green, or because it's green but you don't call it that way? I guess so

Koshko
14-04-2008, 19:53:32
Let's find out.

Vincent
14-04-2008, 20:33:13
No way

mr_G
14-04-2008, 20:36:56
Way

mr_G
14-04-2008, 20:38:22
that's the way
ahaaaa
ahaaaaaaa
I laaik it

Funko
15-04-2008, 08:03:37
huh