PDA

View Full Version : Rambo

Walrus Feeder
07-03-2008, 00:20:31
Seen the previous Rambo films? Then you'll know what to expect. Like the previous Rambo films? Then this one won't disappoint. The story involves Rambo coming to the rescue of a bunch of missionaries who get captured by ruthless Burmese soldiers. The amount of bloodshed and bullet ridden bodies flying about exceeds that of previous films in graphic nature and there's some brutal scenes of villagers get massacred which would be pretty shocking to anyone.

Since Stallone's getting old there's no shots of him naked torso leaping around, just close ups of his moody mug one moment and his biceps shaking about when he's mowing down the enemy with a whopping great gun which is brutal and funny in equal measure.

"Live for nothing, die for something!"

Venom
07-03-2008, 03:05:47
It's got the most gruesome machine gun scene in movie history and it's awesome.

Immortal Wombat
07-03-2008, 08:05:32
indeed

http://www.suntstefan.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/rambokills2.jpg

Funko
07-03-2008, 09:27:17
Great stats! Graphs please MoSe!

Walrus Feeder
08-03-2008, 02:17:21
There's something i find equally satisfying about scenes of heavy machine guns being fired such as at the end of Rambo to listening to huge chugging rock/metal passages.

Kind of the same unleashing of power and feeling of adrenalin i guess together with similarities in beating sound of guns and drums and also guitars and guns being strapped to the body and handled in similar manner. Know what i'm getting at? It was 2am i wrote this you know

Debaser
08-03-2008, 11:51:10
Originally posted by Walrus Feeder
Know what i'm getting at?

You have a tiny cock and fear girls?

Lazarus and the Gimp
08-03-2008, 16:49:58
I liked "First Blood". However "Rambo" put me off the concept for life.