TCO
08-12-2007, 05:36:08
and allah is his buttplug.

Caligastia
09-12-2007, 20:51:00
Can't argue with that.

Funko
10-12-2007, 09:14:49
and Jesus produces the turds and sucks his dick clean afterwards?

Drekkus
10-12-2007, 09:50:17
Zet God op de pot, stop de profeet maar in je reet en dans voor het vrije woord.
En als je dan wordt doodgeschoten heb je van dit lied genoten.
De een die wordt verdreven, de ander wordt vermoord;
hiep hiep hoera het vrije woord!

Christenhonden, geitenneukers, iedereen doet mee.
Jezus en Mohammed op een openbare plee.
Nee ik mag niet kwetsen, mijn excuses en ik zal,
voor straf laat ik me laten pijpen door de Meiden van Halal.

Het vrije woord gaat nooit verloren, al vliegen de kogels om je oren.
Maar als zo'n baard me dood wil schieten, hoop ik dat-ie mist.
Want ik ben een bon-vivant, ik ben geen zelfmoordterrorist.
Je bent moeilijker te raken als je bereid bent af te slanken,
in die zin had van Gogh het allemaal aan zichzelf te danken.

Chris
10-12-2007, 13:11:12
That's all dutch to me.

MoSe
10-12-2007, 17:39:15
it could be worse , it could be greek

Cruddy
10-12-2007, 17:41:06
It's nearly as bad on Babel Fish;-

"Move god on the pot, stopper the prophet but your reet and dancing for the free word. And if you become then have shot this song enjoyed you. That is dissipated, the other one is assassinated; hiep hiep hoera the free word! Christenhonden, geitenneukers, everyone participate. Jesus and Mohammed on a public plee. No I cannot hurt, my excuses and I, for sentence I let be blown to be able by the meiden of Halal. The free word never goes lost, already the balls fly for your ears. But as such a barb me dead wants shoot, I hope dat-ie miss. Because I am a bon-vivant, I am no suicide terrorist. You are more difficult touch if you are prepared finished at slanken, in that sense had to of Gogh thank it all to itself."

Oerdin
10-12-2007, 19:44:55
Originally posted by Funko
and Jesus produces the turds and sucks his dick clean afterwards?

I never knew you were so kinky.

Dyl Ulenspiegel
10-12-2007, 19:45:52
Originally posted by Cruddy
"Move god on the pot, stopper the prophet but your reet and dancing for the free word. And if you become then have shot this song enjoyed you. That is dissipated, the other one is assassinated; hiep hiep hoera the free word! Christenhonden, geitenneukers, everyone participate. Jesus and Mohammed on a public plee. No I cannot hurt, my excuses and I, for sentence I let be blown to be able by the meiden of Halal. The free word never goes lost, already the balls fly for your ears. But as such a barb me dead wants shoot, I hope dat-ie miss. Because I am a bon-vivant, I am no suicide terrorist. You are more difficult touch if you are prepared finished at slanken, in that sense had to of Gogh thank it all to itself."

Amen.

Drekkus
11-12-2007, 08:18:51
Sounds perfectly Mr.B to me.

Funko
11-12-2007, 09:08:04
Originally posted by Oerdin
I never knew you were so kinky.

You may consider me godlike, but I am not Jesus.

Oerdin
11-12-2007, 10:46:17
I didn't know this until I read "God isn't great" (an atheist examining key religious figures from history) but Mohamed didn't actually write the Koran as we know it. In fact the modern Koran was written almost 20 years after Mohamed died using recollections from people who remembered Mohamed's word; or at least said they remembered. The problem was many people remembered events differently so Caliph Uthman had the various versions edited into one continuous book and then ordered all other versions destroyed. They even had a council like the earliy Christian Church had where some sections were declare approved doctrine and others heretical.

Also interesting the Hadith, or folk beliefs of what Mohamed said or did, which makes up a large chunk of Sharia law wasn't complied until 200 years after Mohamed died. It seems doubtful many of the actions & words attributed to Mohamed in the Hadith actually happened. I mean this would be like if Jefferson or Washington never wrote anything yet modern Americans really did think Washington couldn't tell a lie and chopped down a cherry tree.

Sample of the chapter: http://www.slate.com/id/2165033/entry/2165038/

Dyl Ulenspiegel
11-12-2007, 10:55:04
The birth of the church and church doctrine is even more convoluted. New religions are mostly shaped by the societies they are born into. Ok, that may be Marxist, but Marx was just a judeo-christian twat.

Funko
11-12-2007, 11:05:17
Originally posted by Oerdin
Mohamed didn't actually write the Koran as we know it. In fact the modern Koran was written almost 20 years after Mohamed died using recollections from people who remembered Mohamed's word; or at least said they remembered.

No, it's not much different to the New Testament really in that respect.

Funko
11-12-2007, 11:09:01
Actually probably better as the theory goes that Muhammed's followers actively memorised his teachings, and noted them down as he said them and it's stayed in Arabic whereas the 4 gospels are at least 3rd hand and have been translated many times often distorting the original text.

Oerdin
11-12-2007, 17:33:43
Originally posted by Funko
No, it's not much different to the New Testament really in that respect.

That was kind of the author's point. Remember he was an atheist. ;)

Oerdin
11-12-2007, 17:49:20
Originally posted by Dyl Ulenspiegel
The birth of the church and church doctrine is even more convoluted. New religions are mostly shaped by the societies they are born into. Ok, that may be Marxist, but Marx was just a judeo-christian twat.

Yeah, the convoluted politicing and secret deals that occurred in the early church, and apparently Islam's early days as well, before they settled on an agreed upon cannon is one of the more interesting religious topics for me. It really put the hand of history against some fundamentalist's claim that the Bible is the literal word of God or that the Koran is the perfect and unerring word of God.

TCO
17-12-2007, 04:42:40
Yeah...which Bible do you want to follow? The Septaguent? Dead Sea Scrolls? Talmud/Protestant version?

MDA
17-12-2007, 11:57:55
Originally posted by Cruddy
It's nearly as bad on Babel Fish;-

Is that Babelfish or Supercitizen?

Greg W
17-12-2007, 12:47:07
Watched an interesting show on Foxtel the other day that basically stated the view that the Bible is one of the most heavily censored pieces of writing in history.

Talked about how all of the differing "sects" of Catholicism were basically put to the sword until everyone agreed with the final version. That they deliberately left out the gospel of Judas, that Judas was indeed the most favoured disciple of Christ and was purportedly asked by Christ to betray him, so that Jesus could be freed of the shell that he inhabited (and presumably to bed in the whole resurrection thing).

And that's not even mentioning the Holy Grail/Mary Magdeline/Bloodline of Christ line of thought, which it also went into in some detail. Even the gospels that made it into the Bible have been edited pretty heavily from what they originally said.

All very interesting.

TCO
18-12-2007, 00:26:25
Plus I read this book that said the Catholics are killing people in art museums.

Oerdin
18-12-2007, 01:20:12
Damn Catholics.

TCO
18-12-2007, 02:10:33
nice skirts tho...

Funko
18-12-2007, 09:08:06
Originally posted by Greg W
And that's not even mentioning the Holy Grail/Mary Magdeline/Bloodline of Christ line of thought, which it also went into in some detail.

Load of bollocks though.

Greg W
18-12-2007, 12:13:33
Possibly. Possibly not too. I'm not convinced either way, though the other stuff they mentioned that had been cut out of the bible gave it some credence.

MoSe
18-12-2007, 12:45:54
mythology is always interesting