PDA

View Full Version : Counterglow Poster of the Year Nominations 2007

Funko
21-11-2007, 11:11:24
Yes, it's that time of year again, here's where you can nominate your favourite posters for the annual CG Poster of the Year awards in December.

Will Lurker win Canadian of the Year for the 5th year in a row or will Chris finally overtake him?

Is it possible for Mr_B to pick up where Mr_G left off and be nominated for both Best Poster and Worst Poster again?

Will Drekkus understand the idea of this thread?

You decide!

MDA
21-11-2007, 11:16:58
Supercitizen or paiktis for most disturbing poster award

Funko
21-11-2007, 11:23:26
paiktis could be in line for best poster I reckon.

MDA
21-11-2007, 11:25:24
I guess so, unintentionally brilliantly brilliant he is (or its on purpose and he's really good at staying in character)

C.G.B. Spender
21-11-2007, 11:27:43
I want an award or I'll cancel my subscription!

Funko
21-11-2007, 11:31:14
Fat Nazi of the year?

C.G.B. Spender
21-11-2007, 11:34:37
Sounds appropriate

Funko
21-11-2007, 11:37:45
You might have some competition from The Shaker.

C.G.B. Spender
21-11-2007, 11:39:26
That fat nazi!

Drekkus
21-11-2007, 11:45:36
Originally posted by Funko

Will Drekkus understand the idea of this thread?

tssss, I have been Poster of the Year, I think.

Most disturbing poster of the year is a good one. Some people here have shared information that I certainly didn't need to know.

Do we have any real canadians left here, or have they all been chased away?

Vinnie can have a lifetime achievement award, only if he promisses to cancel his subcription.

C.G.B. Spender
21-11-2007, 11:50:44
I think I'll take the "Most subscripted poster" award

Drekkus
21-11-2007, 11:53:33
So who will win the most subtitled poster award?

C.G.B. Spender
21-11-2007, 11:55:04
or most indexed poster?

Greg W
21-11-2007, 12:16:43
Woo hoo, I am a shoo in for Bus Driver of the Year! And probably obnoxious Aussie as well as Most pointless drivel posted in the Sinking Thread! A trifecta! :beer:

Paiktis gets the Most Entertaining Love Life Splashed All Over CG nomination from me.

Drekkus gets nominated for Most Clueless for not realising that Funko and Tizzy were a couple. :drekkus: :lol:

Greg W
21-11-2007, 12:19:06
Oh, and KG for Best Copycat Spamming in the Sports Forum. :beer:

Funko
21-11-2007, 12:20:31
Originally posted by Drekkus
Most disturbing poster of the year is a good one. Some people here have shared information that I certainly didn't need to know.

Most disturbing poster of the year: MoSe

Funko
21-11-2007, 12:21:05
Originally posted by Greg W
Drekkus gets nominated for Most Clueless for not realising that Funko and Tizzy were a couple. :drekkus: :lol:

It's the 2007 awards not the 2004 awards...

Scabrous Birdseed
21-11-2007, 12:26:27
Bread and roses for everyone!

Greg W
21-11-2007, 12:42:39
Originally posted by Funko
It's the 2007 awards not the 2004 awards... I thought that only came out this year? Oh well, that's what you get for having a memory like a seive that someone has punched a few holes in...

fp
21-11-2007, 13:01:48
I nominate Greg for the Drekkus of the Year Award!

Greg W
21-11-2007, 13:06:26
Woo hoo, another nomination! :beer:

C.G.B. Spender
21-11-2007, 13:15:47
I nominate Greg for Bust Diver of the Year

C.G.B. Spender
21-11-2007, 13:16:27
Sossy, I meant Dust River

C.G.B. Spender
21-11-2007, 13:16:50
Soppy

Greg W
21-11-2007, 13:18:33
Originally posted by C.G.B. Spender
I nominate Greg for Bust Diver of the Year :bounce: :bounce:

C.G.B. Spender
21-11-2007, 13:21:24
Lust Liver

Greg W
21-11-2007, 13:22:32
Lusty Bust Diver?

C.G.B. Spender
21-11-2007, 13:32:19
Rusty Dust Blower.

I nominate Tizzy for "Worst avatar owner" and "best nerd owner"

Funko
21-11-2007, 13:59:13
So I'm best nerd? :beer:

Immortal Wombat
21-11-2007, 14:05:09
I nominate Oerdin for "Provost Harrison of the Year", Provost Harrison for "MOBIUS of the Year" and an upside down MOBIUS for "Oerdin of the Year".

Immortal Wombat
21-11-2007, 14:06:03
also Laz for "Poster most likely to be a real person"

Dyl Ulenspiegel
21-11-2007, 14:35:20
I nominate everyone for best Keith.

And Tizzy for "Best Penguin Avatar" and "Best use of Bavarian in a Signature".

MOBIUS
21-11-2007, 15:26:51
I vote Funko and Tizzy for co Best CG Housewarming Party of the Year!

As that was the only one I was invited to at any rate…:hmm:

Lurker the Second
21-11-2007, 15:34:30
Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
I nominate Oerdin for "Provost Harrison of the Year", Provost Harrison for "MOBIUS of the Year" and an upside down MOBIUS for "Oerdin of the Year".

:lol:

Funko
21-11-2007, 15:37:15
I nominate Mr_B and the date with the Poly poster as best thread.

Lurker the Second
21-11-2007, 15:45:51
It was a fraud.

mr_B
21-11-2007, 16:04:17
in your butt

Lurker the Second
21-11-2007, 16:36:42
Shouldn't you be at work somewhere?

Vincent
21-11-2007, 18:53:25
in your butt

mr_B
21-11-2007, 19:56:58
:lol:

Chris
21-11-2007, 23:50:00
Poster of the year should be Gary, since he did the best thing, and left forever.

King_Ghidra@home
22-11-2007, 09:04:54
wow good call, i knew i was feeling unaccountably happier lately

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-11-2007, 21:40:22
Originally posted by C.G.B. Spender
I want an award or I'll cancel my subscription!

I think you've wrapped up the "Most Divorced" award.

Shining1
23-11-2007, 06:13:22
Portal for Game of the Year award.

GregW for Aussie Bus Driver of the Year award.

Tizzy for Philosopher of the Year award.

Tizzy
23-11-2007, 09:45:37
All these nominations. I bet I don't actually win anything :(

Resource Consumer
23-11-2007, 10:07:49
Do we have a hall of fame yet?

Funko
23-11-2007, 11:06:06
Let's start one.

Resource Consumer
23-11-2007, 14:06:01
this is very like Poly

mr_B
23-11-2007, 14:08:44
poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly