PDA

View Full Version : Another internet personality quiz and I'm too lazy to use the search button, Vincent

TCO
18-08-2007, 02:29:59
to see if it's been done before:

The oracle of Starbucks will describe you.

http://www.buttafly.com/starbucks/index.php

They got me pretty good. Except for the part about going to Starbucks to feel fancy. I don't even care. I just want my large regular coffee.

Behold the Oracle's wisdom:

Personality type: Lame

You're a simple person with modest tastes and a reasonable lifestyle. In other words, you're boring. Going to Starbucks makes you feel sophisticated; you'd like to be snooty and order an espresso but aren't sure if you're ready for that level of excitement. People laugh at you because you use fake curse words like "friggin'" and "oh, crumb!" Everyone who thinks America's Funniest Home Videos is a great show drinks Large regular coffee.

Also drinks: V8
Can also be found: On the couch at home

JM^3
18-08-2007, 05:37:31

Personality type: Freak

No person of sound mind would go to an EXPENSIVE COFFEE SHOP to get a drink WITHOUT CAFFEINE. Your hobbies include going to ski resorts in the summer and flushing $5 bills down the toilet. You are a menace to society.

Also drinks: Non-alcoholic beer
Can also be found at: Pools with no water

JM

Provost Harrison
18-08-2007, 10:01:08
I, too, am lame. I have learned to come to terms with that fact over the years :(

Greg W
18-08-2007, 13:57:00
Either you can't type or you mumble incoherently. If you actually walked into Starbucks and said you wanted a "large jim beam and coke" the employees would point and laugh. A reaction you're probably used to. Try again, this time input something that Starbucks actually serves.

That's what you get for not drinking coffee, tea or hot chocolate I suppose. :beer:

Oerdin
18-08-2007, 15:30:11

Personality type: Pseudo-intellectual

You're liberal and consider yourself to be laid back and open minded. Everyone else just thinks you're clueless. Your friends hate you because you always email them virus warnings and chain letters "just in case it's true." All people who drink Tazo Chai Tall are potheads.

Also drinks: Sparkling water
Can also be found at: Designer grocery stores

Oerdin
18-08-2007, 15:30:59
Dude, I do drink Sparkling water and shop at upscale grocery stores (Whole Foods). :(

Thankfully I don't forward any e-mails.

Koshko
18-08-2007, 18:12:05
I don't drink coffee.

Vincent
18-08-2007, 18:45:52
I like coffee, that's why avoid Starbucks

Chris
18-08-2007, 21:26:03
Personality type: High Maintenance

You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.

Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.
Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars

TCO
19-08-2007, 01:36:39
I don't like Starbucks coffee that much. Too burnt. But if it's a choice between a headache for lack of caffein or Starbucks, it's a no-brainer to me. And I drink a lot of crap coffee anyhow at restaurants and the like. Just need the input. But what I really like is coffee from coffee places other than Starbucks.

MoRe
19-08-2007, 07:48:08
Personality type: High Maintenance

You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.

Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.
Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars

MoRe
19-08-2007, 07:50:57
Not mine but a funnier one:

Personality type: Asshat

You carry around philosophy books you haven't read and wear trendy wire-rimmed glasses even though you have perfect vision. You've probably added an accent to your name or changed the pronunciation to seem sophisticated. You hang out in coffee shops because you don't have a job because you got your degree in French Poetry. People who drink espresso are notorious for spouting off angry, liberal opinions about issues they don't understand.

Also drinks: Any drink with a foreign name
Can also be found at: The other, locally owned coffee shop you claim to like better

MoSe
20-08-2007, 07:07:10
Do'h, you're supposed to KNOW which drinks exist at *bucks, they didn't put any list there to pick from

does this make me clueless

Greg W
20-08-2007, 08:16:39
No, you are clueless for so many more reasons than that.