PDA

View Full Version : death row beating and gay officers

SuperCitizen
22-07-2007, 01:39:38
Some old case in the US. Watching a documentary about stuff and it has a side story about it. Some dude who killed a prison guard went to death row, obviously became a target for other guards.

Well the point is, they came in and killed the prisoner inside his cell. At this point anyone saying "well don't do the crime if you can't do the time" are tools who should be raped.

Now, anyway so the story goes, that the guards jumped on his back, everyone hit and stomp the prisoner as hard as they could, also the front side, jumping, stoping and hitting. The prisoner was left like 2 ribs and that's about it.

So obviously the guy died in a way even animals shouldn't die. So my question is, since the case is obvious, why did one guy get immunity? He was like OK I tell you what happened and the other officers then get sentenced? No. It's quite obvious what happened. Fuck'em all.

Now, then the court date comes, the immunity guy had testified and stuff, the judge is an ex-prison guard it seems and everyone gets out free, because they couldn't determine who actually killed the guy.

Now you tell me if it was anyone of us in that room, we'd be frying pretty damn soon. Then I hear these guards crying and bitching in general that it's so hard, we have to be in here with these animals so you can live in peace. What? Shut up you idiot guard. Why does everyone act as if their job is the most important, the hardest and saves the world.

You're a guard. So shut up and go do that thing and please try not to kill people even if you get your rage on. I hope that if some researcher gets killed, we then get to kill that person because well, he kind of had the same job and we might have known the person.

So shut the fuck up and go back making sure the prison is secured, because I can't trust you with my laundry or my food. Ohh and the wild ones get out? I don't give a fuck, I can take care of myself so worry about your own self you four eyed rent-a-cop.

TCO
22-07-2007, 02:15:53
He deserved to die and was on death row. What's the big deal?

VetLegion-
22-07-2007, 07:52:57
Also the time when this happened is important. If it happened in 1920s too bad, but if it happened recently then I'd worry.

TCO
22-07-2007, 16:04:48
Huh? Man's nature has not changed over the ages. We are still born with original sin.

Or is it that you are planning on being in this jail in the near future.

SuperCitizen
22-07-2007, 16:18:04
Only gays are borin with original sin. Gays and slaves.

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2007, 17:21:07
I can't see where the homosexuality alluded to in the thread title actually appears in the story. Is it just a natural conclusion you make on seeing a man in uniform?

JM^3
22-07-2007, 17:33:46
It's a conclusion he makes about every male.

JM

Lazarus and the Gimp
22-07-2007, 17:43:51
If he was any further into the closet he'd be in Narnia.

Scabrous Birdseed
22-07-2007, 19:15:22
It's a national affliction of the finns. They think everyone not drinking vodka while beating each other with birch branches in a hot, hot sauna is a homosexual.

SuperCitizen
22-07-2007, 19:42:16
No, actually I think if your penis is inside another man, then you're homosexual.

Oerdin
22-07-2007, 20:45:58
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
If he was any further into the closet he'd be in Narnia.

I thought that was a wardrobe. :hmm:

KrazyHorse
23-07-2007, 02:30:27
Originally posted by SuperCitizen
No, actually I think if your penis is inside another man, then you're homosexual.

You have that backwards.