PDA

View Full Version : Lung Flu Made Me Caugh

Fergus & The Brazen Car
14-07-2007, 09:19:37
Hraaaccchh. Kekkk.

Kaaffff.

Lazarus and the Gimp
14-07-2007, 12:22:13
I'm impressed by your grasp of Vulcan, but my goldfish has no need for a chaperone.

Fergus & The Brazen Car
14-07-2007, 13:11:13
I feel should inform you that the delicious Indian sweetmeats I brought to a soiree the other night were called

'a verge of taste' on the box they were in.

Between 1 Japanese woman, 1 Czech, 2 Brits (1 of Irish descent, 1 Polish-Belgian) and 2 Aussies, none of us could work out what this meant.

And we had Czech, Polish, French, Japanese, Tahitian, German, Slovak, Russian and German and Strine to call on.

Any guesses ?

Lazarus and the Gimp
14-07-2007, 13:18:44
Possibly a reference to grass verges- a bid to bridge the gap between loving homely domesticity and the vibrant urban streets. Home to wheely bins and dog poo, mainly. If the meal was Sheekh kebabs in green containers, it's definitely that.

Resource Consumer
14-07-2007, 17:35:09
Clealry a broom reference somewhere. Not sure which end though.

Fergus & The Brazen Car
16-07-2007, 09:48:20
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
If the meal was Sheekh kebabs in green containers, it's definitely that.

No, 'twas Indian sweeties. 'Pateesa'- here's a description and list of ingredients:

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Glucose Syrup, Almonds, Pistachios and Cardamoms.

What could be a better way to celebrate festivities/special occasions than with this mouth-watering 'Pateesa' mithai from 'Regal'. This delicious mithai is prepared to a unique recipe, which will literally melt in your mouth, Has proven to be quite a hit for weddings.

Suitable For Vegetarians.

http://www.rfplc.com/module_wrapper.asp?wrap_script=modules%2FDirectory +of+Members%2Fdirectory_member_view.asp&o=view&mid=338

It was utterly gorgeous, but you could feel your hips expanding and your arteries hardening as you ate...