PDA

View Full Version : Mindblowing experiences

SuperCitizen
11-07-2007, 21:27:11
So what have you?

I'd say one of the most fun experineces I had back in '99 when I went to the Love Parade in Berlin. There were 1.5 million people partying, it was mindblowing how huge it was. It's very difficult to imagine, you have to experience the caliber of it, it's not something that can be described with words.

And it was so peaceful as well, no trouble makers. It's against all odds, but that's what happened. Also I saw the most hard working dealer ever, the dude actually woke me up as I was sleeping in one of the parks in Berlin like 4AM or so. So he woke me up and asked if I wanted some cocaine. I didnt' want any, I just wanted to sleep an hour or so, but the hard working dealer wished me good sleepy time and didn't come back to rob me as I was back at sleep.

All in all it was very surreal, the whole weekend. Crazy but fun. Crazy fun.

SuperCitizen
11-07-2007, 21:30:06
It was a full blown Euro experience actually. People from all over the world, but especially from Europe. Everybody partying and having fun, so it was fun because you'd get along with everyone and have a conversation with the weirdest people possible. I was supposed to come back the next year as a Roman soldier, but it never happened. Oh well. Maybe next summer again? ;)