PDA

View Full Version : Why is homo sex so important?

SuperCitizen
11-07-2007, 00:17:15
I never get how strongly people feel about homo sex. Some of the Evangelical folks are obsessed with it, all they think is men having their penises in other men's anuses. Day and night they think about it. Why?

To me it would seem like the issue #89 in the priority list. When it comes to war, poverty and other stuff, well, we pretend that we care, but we don't really talk about it. It's the issue of fagdom that really worries us. A Deity will strike us down, he hates homos and if we tolerate homos, we will go down with them into a world of anus hurt.

It's not just them, it's everyone, like some of these muslims? They're even more against people pooning each other in the ass, which is funny, because we all know that they do the most men on men butt fucking in the military. So what gives?

No one has ever explained to me why it is a top 3 issue. It is, even if they deny it, it clearly is because that's all they talk about, it's either abortion or butt fucking. Why is homo sex so important to them? So what is the reason, all the holy books gives us way more things to be against or support, homo sex is mentioned how many times? It's like we have these wars and we kill people adn each other but fuck that, we have lesbians licking ginas! So what about the... dying people? What about people on death row? Not so important? Also when couple of priests make kids do blowjobs on them, it's a big deal but still acceptable to kind of ... forget about it. Bury the issue. Why? SOme people get militant about it, "Dont' attack my church man". No, fuck you asshole, you keep defending these sick pedophiles who rape our kids, prolly yours too. What's the matter with you, you asshole?!

Well, at least they care about the yet-to-be-born people and all the way until you fuck up somehow by doing sex in the butt or something else, some of these muslim fellows strap their kids with explosives and are quite happy about that. So they don't even give a fuck about their own kids who are still living and not even in the military age.

So my question is, why are so many religious people obsessed with homo sex?

Asher
11-07-2007, 00:20:10
Because it is the most pleasurable sex for a man to have, physically, and that tempts a lot of homophobes.

You ain't nobody til you've blown your load with your prostate being massaged, kids.

SuperCitizen
11-07-2007, 00:23:04
I understand that they're against homo sex. If it says that homo sex is something we're against and we are part of the group and agree with the statement, well then we're against homo sex. But why is it such a big priority? THat's the question that intriques me, why so important?

You can explain it to me 100 times, that it says in all these writings that it's wrong and we are not to tolerate it. OK. Sure. But that still doesn't answer my question, what's the particular fascination that makes it a top priority?

Asher has a point though, I mean all the stand up comedians do this joke but it's funny because it's true: All the people who are against drugs are people who have never done drugs or people who suck at doing them.

SuperCitizen
11-07-2007, 00:25:32
And religious people are not to be offended, I don't really much mind what people do or think, as long as I can move along and do my things... by all means, if it makes you happy. As long as I don't see those explosives on kids (or adults), I don't really mind.

But I think this is a legit question, why a high priority?

Koshko
11-07-2007, 00:42:55
Politicians use it as a clutch to cover the fact that none of them have any plans or ideas for the issues that actually matter.

JM^3
11-07-2007, 00:58:06
I don't understand why homosexual sex is the greatest sin either. If it is a sin (and not the result of sin), then it seems to me that sins that get mentioned a lot in the Bible would be a whole lot bigger deal then those that are mentioned like 3 times.

In fact, we are told not to hate many many more times... and seeing the people who call themselves Christians being full of hate towards homosexuals.

A lot of Christianity likes ignoring the commandments to care for one another, be merciful, and love eachother... and instead focus on sexuality. (and often even homosexuality, there are a lot more verses against the sins of heterosexual sex then those against homosexual sex)

Jon Miller

SuperCitizen
11-07-2007, 01:05:52
So you don't know? I think that's a good answer. If you did, I'd be more scared ;)

I don't know you know I wouldn't say the generic Christian or whoever hates homosexuals, as in hates. They might think well, it's a wrongful act according to what my beliefs are but we all do wrong, and it's not the biggest of things.

Of course when people start actually hating homo people, well that's a problem of a whole new magnitude, I don't know how many people like that there are though.

But I definitely think it is interesting how some section of people would take that, and it does seem kind of irrational to prioritize it like they have and go on about hating people. Seems really weird you know?

There's a belief that the homos will bring us all down. It's like they're doing this sinful act and God will punish us for it. But somehow war and other stuff, not the one that would make God angry. To me this just doesn't add up, no matter how much we look at bible or other holy books. I just don't see the dots connecting here.

So even if we agree that according to beliefs, it's wrong. Let's accept it. Why do we not put it down on the list? Why is it so high, if we look at all the bad things we do... man, that's a brain twister.

Caligastia
11-07-2007, 02:46:31
I think Supercitizen wins the prize for 'most homosexual discussions initiated'.

Oerdin
11-07-2007, 02:53:47
Originally posted by Koshko
Politicians use it as a clutch to cover the fact that none of them have any plans or ideas for the issues that actually matter.

I'm going with this one.

Lazarus and the Gimp
11-07-2007, 05:12:24
Originally posted by SuperCitizen
I never get how strongly people feel about homo sex. Some of the Evangelical folks are obsessed with it, all they think is men having their penises in other men's anuses. Day and night they think about it. Why?

To me it would seem like the issue #89 in the priority list.

You talk about them as if they're other people, and yet every other post you make is an order for another poster to suck on a penis.

mr_B
11-07-2007, 07:00:00
:lol:

Funko
11-07-2007, 08:57:07
And he chose pecker as a username.

C.G.B. Spender
11-07-2007, 09:09:30
And choses "member" as title

Sirotnikov
11-07-2007, 12:49:35
Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
You talk about them as if they're other people, and yet every other post you make is an order for another poster to suck on a penis.
If he were a doctor, it would be a doctor's order :D

SuperCitizen
11-07-2007, 13:27:56
That's how I see it as well.