PDA

View Full Version : RUSSIAN GIRLS

paiktis
19-05-2007, 01:13:23
Are the best and I say no more. I'm in love love love love.
Creatures angelical. ARGH. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Koshko
19-05-2007, 04:20:44
Russian Girl Love Boy. Marry her.

http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/ladies/588/588043P1.html

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
19-05-2007, 05:40:12
Originally posted by paiktis
I'm in love love love love.

Translated: I'll spend 5 days trying to figure out how to get her in bed then find out she's a crazy bitch.

VetLegion-
19-05-2007, 08:11:07
Paiktis, paiktis, you know what's only good for you:

http://www.counterglow.com/forum/images/smilies/funko.gif

:D

paiktis
19-05-2007, 17:04:16
Originally posted by Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
Translated: I'll spend 5 days trying to figure out how to get her in bed then find out she's a crazy bitch.

Firstly, I did have sex with her and it was :shoot: There was some international lovefeast vibe going and that's an understatement.
Secondly it is true that I have recently demonstrated a tendency to become associated with girls of an unsound grasping of the surrounding environment. I excuse myself by saying that it was purely for sex and which was crap, although the girls at least the first did demonstrate an uncunning will to please.

C.G.B. Spender
19-05-2007, 17:07:36
sex is overrated

Dyl Ulenspiegel
19-05-2007, 18:00:19
The new and improved paiktis: gets her in bed and then spends 5 days trying to figure out how to find out she's a crazy bitch.

C.G.B. Spender
19-05-2007, 18:53:03
Someone must have told him

Greg W
20-05-2007, 01:44:52
Originally posted by Dyl Ulenspiegel
The new and improved paiktis: gets her in bed and then spends 5 days trying to figure out how to find out she's a crazy bitch. :lol:

paiktis
21-05-2007, 01:53:08
There is no truth in that statement. I did not "manage" to get the previous girls into bed. They were the ones who displayed an uncontrolling urge to do so. Is it true that I had signs of their questionable stability before that? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. However I wanted to wait and see. But I'll no longer let things get so far away. Because I do know what I want. Previously I just want the other girl to break up with me. I couldn't bare the burden of me walking away. It's like I'd feel guilty whereas I have no reason to believe so.
The times I tried to walk away, they come back like glue. Now I've formulated a plan. I will take them back IF they are changed. Because if you give in with their crying and hysterical fits but they don't change then it gets worse. But there is still more truth to come out. For example sometimes I didn't really wanted to be with that particular someone. I was just exercising an option. Anyway I'm in the arena though and I like it. It is a beautiful world and what matters is to feel good inside. Sometimes you get into situations that involve psychological pain but you learn something out of it. He who does nothing feels nothing.

Funko
21-05-2007, 07:56:09
Wasn't the fact that they displayed an uncontrolling urge to bed you not a good sign that they were a bit crazy?

Venom
21-05-2007, 11:54:11
Good to see paiktis playing it smooth.