PDA

View Full Version : Comments - Circumstantial Evidence

Darkstar
30-04-2002, 23:18:55
The Comments thread for this story: http://www.counterglow.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3730

Well Dona...

You started this. But I'm going to need more to find a hook and tag into it...

Lady_of_Chicken
30-04-2002, 23:27:56
*rolling my eyes*

Whadaya want, blood?

Not today, Darkstar.

Darkstar
30-04-2002, 23:29:40
That's fine... but I havent' picked up enough of your setting yet. A mix of SF and Fantasy?

So far... I'm thinking Our Hero is on a serious trip...

Lady_of_Chicken
30-04-2002, 23:34:32
Sf/Fantasy. That works. I trie dto leave it open and give as many threads as possible. On a trip, no, but still setting a precedent (only 1,000 wds so far) so anything goes.

Geez, has it been that long, DS? What happened to 'unfettered' imagination.

Maybe it is the planet allignment. *brood*

Could be this cave I am working in. (virtual)

*grumble, grumble, grumble*

I'm willing to go with anything anyone posts on this or a whole new one. Just throwing something out there. Keep it up and I'll post some rose-colored glasse stuff that will have you spitting in no time! :)

Lady_of_Chicken
30-04-2002, 23:35:39
Not editting that. Byte me.

Darkstar
30-04-2002, 23:40:15
LOL!

Hey, you have a better track record of creating story threads that people connect with and post into.

I thought we went... Dona does the main line, and Darkstar does the harmony and counterpoint? :D

Subterreanean Cruisers... Is that a sub, or a mole machine?

boys that are cats that are babes... (Definately drug tripish...)

were we doing something to let you practice a bit of genre in a Dona interesting/fun setting occasionally as well?

Besides... you know I have to let new worlds and characters kick around a bit... get a feel before I go off down a merry little stream of imagination...

Lady_of_Chicken
30-04-2002, 23:57:43
Qaj said the same thing about the sub thingies. I said: I have no freaking idea. Whoever takes up the lead can develop that.

Note, they are subterranean and then she dives off in the water. OOOOOPS(?)

Boy-cat-chick...not too far-fetched. I'm sure that can be played with.

You've got some humans, some mole people, and amulet that can be used to tie things together, pull things apart.

It can work.

If you prefer, I can come up with something more...familiar. Just might right this minute to peeve you.

Darkstar
01-05-2002, 00:00:31
Peeve me? Won't peeve me in the slightest.

As I said... give me a bit of time to get used to the setting and characters... Look how long it took me to get into Heroes. ;)

Lady_of_Chicken
01-05-2002, 00:12:04
True.

I am just a tad gritchy today.

http://www.beaty625.com/rblicons/duel.gif

King_Ghidra
01-05-2002, 10:25:01
i really liked it, but what shame it had to end with the word 'attorney'. You yanks really love your legal system don't you? :D

Lady_of_Chicken
01-05-2002, 18:40:39
Legal representative? :)

It's not finished. It's just a start. Add on if you like...the more the merrier.

So far it can go just about anywhere because it is still setting up. But there are threads to follow and weave. So jump in!

(Note: No worries about critiques...just a game to see how far the story can go, hopefully to a satisfying resolution.)

Darkstar
20-07-2002, 08:52:14
Resolution? that requires someone else to post on the story, doesn't it?

Oh... speaking of which, I just did so. Finally found an angle I could get ahold of. Willing to change too outrageous details.

And yes, I just about named him Gates, instead of Yeager. ;) But Gates only has daughters.

Lady_of_Chicken
11-08-2002, 00:39:17
Ah! The story emerges again. I will get to this this week. I'd like to do it now, but I am doped up on Nyquil and plagued by allergies. The lines are all wavy and kaleidoscope when I read. It's sleepytime!

Heck...maybe I will just do it anyway. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz