PDA

View Full Version : Fok u Blair!

MOBIUS
15-02-2007, 12:50:46
Stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes you fucking cunt!:mad:

Government loses nuclear power case (http://www.guardian.co.uk/nuclear/article/0,,2013618,00.html)

Environmental campaigners have won a high court ruling which will force the government to rethink its controversial decision to back the building of new nuclear power stations.

In a highly embarrassing ruling for the government, Mr Justice Sullivan said the review process used to decide whether to support the construction of new plants was "very seriously flawed" and "procedurally unfair".

The case was brought by Greenpeace, which claimed that the government had reneged on its promise to carry out "the fullest public consultation" before making its decision.

AND...

Not in our name: campaign launched against Trident (http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article2271662.ece)

A powerful coalition of 100 scientists, lawyers, church leaders, actors, writers and MPs is today demanding a halt to the rush by Tony Blair towards a replacement for Britain's Trident nuclear weapon system.

Stephen Hawking, the astrophysicist, is among the prominent figures fronting the campaign, which will strengthen growing demands in Parliament for the vote on the replacement of the nuclear weapons system to be delayed until a full debate on the options has taken place.

The Archbishop of Canterbury, the Right Rev Rowan Williams, the author Zadie Smith, the actress Emma Thompson, the fashion designer Vivienne Westwood and the architect Richard Rogers have also signed a statement objecting to a hasty decision.

They question the wisdom of rushing into the replacement of the Trident system with a Cold War-style generation of submarine-launched nuclear missiles at a cost of 65bn over its 30 years of service, while the most serious threat is now posed by terror groups that cannot be deterred by nuclear weapons.

I am not necessarily against Nuclear Power or some form of nuclear deterrent. I just want to see due process where we actually figure out if we need either - not some rush-job web of misinformation and out and out lies such as the type that got us into the Iraq clusterfuck!:shoot:

mr_G
15-02-2007, 13:09:45
blair witch

MoSe
15-02-2007, 13:12:28
he just wants to make sure that the next uberradioactive new element will be named Blairium

Gramercy Riffs
15-02-2007, 13:21:26
He should get back on Give Us A Clue, he was great.

King_Ghidra
15-02-2007, 14:05:42
You're too young to remember that, i'm sure.

Gramercy Riffs
15-02-2007, 14:17:10
Well, that joke was stolen from Dennis Pennis anyway, but its a great gag...

I thought I must have been watching re-runs, but it ran until 1992 according to Wiki.

MOBIUS
15-02-2007, 14:21:07
At least we seem to be onto his lies now, even if it's taken many people a decade or so...

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Politics/Pix/pictures/2001/03/09/PAdemoneyes.gif

Gramercy Riffs
15-02-2007, 14:21:22
"In September of 2006, Lionel Blair and comedian Alan Carr helped save a man who was about to fall from a pier in Blackpool. The man was holding on by his fingertips, but the two men managed to pull him to safety."

:lol: He was probably throwing himself off to get away

Sorry, I digress....carry on.

Funko
15-02-2007, 14:42:55
:lol:

King_Ghidra
15-02-2007, 15:52:36
Originally posted by Gramercy Riffs
Well, that joke was stolen from Dennis Pennis anyway, but its a great gag...

I thought I must have been watching re-runs, but it ran until 1992 according to Wiki.

after which it was rebranded as an extremely unsympathetic reality show about people with educational difficulties - 'Get a Fucking Clue'

Oerdin
17-02-2007, 00:11:10
Let's face facts. Greenpeace is full of idiots.