PDA

View Full Version : Divination Massage.

paiktis
16-01-2007, 23:06:01
Guys, I had a massage (as a gift long story) by a girl that said that she uses the massage to unfold your soul.

She calls it energy flow and while she was massaging me she kept on talking and talking about me.

She even said something that very few people know. And in general it was like she did a photograph of me.

Do you believe that all this can be derived from that energy flow thing?

Do you believe there's something other than the physical world?

I try to figure it out but she said don't bother, I was born with it.

I was very relaxed and also amazed. It's like she really looked inside my psyche.

Never has this happened.

paiktis
16-01-2007, 23:10:07
I'll call her up again for sure.

paiktis
16-01-2007, 23:26:51
She said some things I could write a book about. It was like I was hearing myself talking about myself but with like 100% clarity.

I am very sceptical to the point of cynisism and even downright denial about things of the metaphysical as this incident seem to border. But she gave me a DATE about something that had happened. And it was spot on.
This CANNOT be explained.

The most I can accept is that maybe the body has some things "written" on it. Some things that today's modern science hasn't yet discovered. And some people maybe have an ability to "read" the "writings" on the body. That is amazing if it indeed happens, and I think it could very well be the case.

She didn't tell me anything about my future or anything like that, but she did tell me things about my past and she did like a complete cartography of me.
And I say, some things she could have guessed by looking at my face. Gypsies have a special talent for doing this sort of thing.

Others she could have guessed from looking at my house/stuff. But all that cannot explain the date that she gave me for something very decisive that had happened. Unbelievable.

At the end of the massage when I stood up I almost fell down because I was so relaxed and also so... like she had caressed my soul. So she supported me so I didn't fall down.

She was as amazed as me. Giggling and happy. She also said that she doesn't remember most of the things she "read" in these divination massage lessons. While she talked while she was massaging she was as happy/thrilled as a little girl opening a present.

Greg W
17-01-2007, 01:45:15
Or she's been secretly stalking you for years.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
17-01-2007, 02:33:11
http://www.skeptics.com.au/articles/coldread.htm

Venom
17-01-2007, 02:35:36
Happy ending?

King_Ghidra
17-01-2007, 09:46:05
what a crock of shit

Drekkus
17-01-2007, 10:22:57
Most importantly, did she make you cum?

maroule
17-01-2007, 10:44:13
that's the happy ending part, drek

Drekkus
17-01-2007, 11:27:26
Ah yes, I blocked out Venom's post.

SuperCitizen
17-01-2007, 11:32:44
LAy off drugs, start fucking!

David Furnish
17-01-2007, 11:37:18
I like the cut of your gib supercitizen - can I suck your cock?:)

SuperCitizen
17-01-2007, 12:24:39
Sorry, no can do. It is reserved for hungry liplockers, throat vacuum maximus, it takes skill you know, beyond normal attributes of a living person.

paiktis
17-01-2007, 12:39:06
Originally posted by Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
http://www.skeptics.com.au/articles/coldread.htm

Fine. These are the things I already thought about. I'm not trying to convince you or me about divination massage. Just trying to investigate.

I agree on all points of the article.

There still remains the question of she finding out the exact age I was when something rather hurtful happened. How could she have known that.

There is a way. The person who made her a gift to me already knew that. It is possible that she would have said it. I will enquire further. It is possible that she would have said it, although not malevolantly.

paiktis
17-01-2007, 12:40:47
Originally posted by Drekkus

I was afraid I was going to have a hard on at some point but I controlled.

BTW, the towel they put on your waste, it's for this isn't it?

Venom
17-01-2007, 12:47:38
Ah yes, I blocked out Venom's post.

Idiots often block out my genius.

maroule
17-01-2007, 13:13:27
spoken in true Ignatius Reilly fashion

paiktis
17-01-2007, 21:22:23
ok. I thought some more. I say, so she said an age and said something had happened at that age.

That's crap! ANYTHING could have happened at that age. I tried to link it with something. and I did. She could have said any age.

Qaz, really thanks for the link. The more I think about it and put it against the session, the more "paranormal phenoma" melt like ice cream in summer.

OK. So I'll stick with the fact that having an hour and a half massage by a young like the crystal waters girl was ooooo

Oerdin
17-01-2007, 23:49:06

The only question in this whole thread which really matters.

Drekkus
18-01-2007, 11:39:57
Exactely. Another sign that Venom should formulate more explicitly.

Venom
18-01-2007, 13:08:24
Forgive me for being a real man and using manly code words.

mr_G
18-01-2007, 14:19:59
Originally posted by paiktis
Guys, I had a massage (as a gift long story) by a girl that said that she uses the massage to unfold your soul.

She calls it energy flow and while she was massaging me she kept on talking and talking about me.

She even said something that very few people know. And in general it was like she did a photograph of me.

Do you believe that all this can be derived from that energy flow thing?

Do you believe there's something other than the physical world?

I try to figure it out but she said don't bother, I was born with it.

I was very relaxed and also amazed. It's like she really looked inside my psyche.

Never has this happened.
did you fok'r?

King_Ghidra
18-01-2007, 14:30:11
Originally posted by paiktis
she really looked inside my psyche.

ah so she was really a proctologist

maroule
18-01-2007, 14:48:53
happy ending, KG style