PDA

View Full Version : Woman sues for foster-son's semen stains

Lazarus and the Gimp
11-12-2006, 21:16:28
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=28899&in_page_id=2

Oerdin
11-12-2006, 21:38:42
Laz has found his calling with this website about weird events.

Diss
11-12-2006, 22:30:06
I'll admit, I did not anticipate this thread title. But given the way things go around here, it was bound to come up (no pun intended :))

And people badmouth the U.S. for our sue-happy society. This woman is suing the child services organization for an act the kid did? WTF!! How could they be responsible?

Now for the psychiatrist bit in the article. The woman wasn't his real mom. So is it wrong to want to have sex with your foster mother? That is the question. Hard to say unless you actually in that situation. I don't know what I'd do if I had a hot foster mom.

And finally. This woman is a greedy whore. Just thought I'd say that. How did she know the pictures were valued at over 35000 pounds? The cum stains probably increased the value of the art. I think that could be a new line of nude art. I think I'll start painting pictures of naked women then pouring my cum all over them. I could make millions.

Diss
11-12-2006, 22:33:32
oh I just noticed these were photographs. I'm not even sure photographs are real art anyways.

I just noticed the caption of the photograph. :lol:

Detail from a untitled work by photographer Sigmar Polke. MILF not pictured.

Funko
12-12-2006, 09:16:37
Genius story.

King_Ghidra
12-12-2006, 10:29:40
:lol: great story.

comitting an act of self-love all over them :lol: