PDA

View Full Version : Friday

SuperCitizen
31-10-2006, 19:49:43
I guess ever since Protestant work ethic came to in light as something that we should all appreciate, punishment, that we live for Sunday.

Friday was nothing but a day when Adam and Eve sinned, a day when Jesus died. But Sunday... Sunday was the day when Jesus was resurrected, the day of no work, the Sabbath, the time of rest. We live for Sunday.

After all, you don't want to go to Hell, you don't want to be doing work after life, one that is clearly industrial but hotter, without meaning but the supervisors just got bigger, meaner and kind of scary. And it never stops. That's kind of like Friday.

Robinson Crusoe found a helper, and aptly named him Friday. A man who did all kinds of tasks that were 'because I say so' and he was happy with that. Yes sir Mr. Crusoe, have a good day Mr. Crusoe, I'm just a simple Friday.

But THEN what happened......

Friday took over Crusoe. He thought he's much stronger than that old fag Robin. Friday was angry.. "why the fuck did he name me after a day, and Friday of all of them?".

So one day when Friday was digging his usual holes on the ground for no reason, he decided to show Robin the other side of him. He took his shovel and sneaked behind Robin. He raised the shovel and *BANG* hit the racist bastard in the head.

As Robin was having convulsion, Friday dropped the shovel on Robin's chest and said, "Now it's your turn to dig holes for no reason at all. I'll change my name to Mr. Blue now, as in your face is blue when I fuck you in the ass. Start digging before I whip my real tool of horror out and stop faking with the twitches you little bitch!".

Robin got up and was confused, but also scared. So he continued where Mr. Blue had left.

to be continued..

MDA
31-10-2006, 20:24:24
Where do King Friday and Prince Saturday fit into this?

SuperCitizen
31-10-2006, 22:25:38
They don't.

Let me explain to you what Friday is all about. He is about breaking out of the .. certain frameworks set by men. He wants to be free of all concepts, perceptions, control and enforcement of ideologies. He finds only one ideology to suit his needs, and that is to fuck some motherfuckers up. Sorry for the language but this is the only way to truly describe what Mr. Blue is about.

I can't tell you who Mr. Blue really is or give you definite boundaries of how he acts or thinks. But he is fairly intelligent by nature, he has identified man made rules and control points of thought.

Mr. Blue is not restricted to any time or place. As he is beating Robinson Crusoe, he is not restricted to those islands and lands and time.. Oh no.. Mr. Blue chooses the battles he fights, and he fights a lot. But Mr. Blue is not a state of mind or an attitude. He is very real..

SuperCitizen
31-10-2006, 22:33:08
So what I just said, forgot to mention the most important. Mr. Blue, I can only describe some of his characteristics and elements of nature. So I can not really give you a good definition of him.

Mr. Blue has also fucked some motherfuckers up in our days. He was not called Mr. Blue then, that name changes throughout the time you see.. he is kind of like The Phantom, he lives through generations, except Mr. Blue changes. He even assumes different identities, yet he is the same man.

He is pissed off, he wants to fuck some shit up. He takes special interest in control freaks. He likes to beat people into death while listening classical music. His favourite is Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake. He likes to combine beautiful things.. ultraviolence and classical music. He is an admirerer of beauty.

Lazarus and the Gimp
01-11-2006, 08:09:32
Is this likely to become interesting at some point?

SuperCitizen
01-11-2006, 12:14:42
This is likely to put a dick in your fag mouth.

Venom
01-11-2006, 12:52:32
That's a no.

MDA
01-11-2006, 12:56:11
This is your brain on drugs, kids.

SuperCitizen
02-11-2006, 17:06:08
Can't be bothered with this anymore, because clearly all of you are bunch of wankers so.. :)

Funko
02-11-2006, 17:07:50
I thought we were muppets?

Change those avatars guys!

Venom
02-11-2006, 17:39:47
Wanking avatars!

Lurker
02-11-2006, 19:51:09
wtf was this all about?

Venom
02-11-2006, 20:08:39
Someone who can't write worth a shit got upset when everyone said so.

Lurker
02-11-2006, 20:25:36
Oh, ok.

Carry on then.

SuperCitizen
03-11-2006, 02:47:47
Venom, oh why don't you already suck my dick? I mean, not because I want to, but because then you would do the only thing worthy of your life as a bitch? :)

So unless you have your fag mouth full of stinky dicks already, get some so you can do what you were born to do, cocksucking fag mouth having penis fanatic !!

Oerdin
03-11-2006, 03:01:46
Originally posted by SuperCitizen
Can't be bothered with this anymore, because clearly all of you are bunch of wankers so.. :)

There you go. Pekka is now getting the hang of CG. ;)

Funko
03-11-2006, 09:02:05
:lol:

Kitsuki
03-11-2006, 09:20:08
Is SuperCitizen a spambot? His posts read like it... :o

Tizzy
03-11-2006, 09:31:53
Venom, oh why don't you already suck my dick? I mean, not because I want to, but because then you would do the only thing worthy of your life as a bitch? :)

So unless you have your fag mouth full of stinky dicks already, get some so you can do what you were born to do, cocksucking fag mouth having penis fanatic !!

Aww, Venom made a friend :love:

Kitsuki
03-11-2006, 10:01:45
Don't talk dirty. You wont like Venom when you talk dirty...

Venom
03-11-2006, 12:46:45
You must love the cock with how much you talk about other people sucking it. What's the matter? Tired of being the bottom? Tired of having all that cock shoved in your face? Just remember, 15 minutes from now when you're smoking your next pole, you show that dick who's boss. Suck it angry.

Drekkus
03-11-2006, 14:43:53
:lol: When was the last time when Venom had a dick waving contest with a new poster? Wasn't that Japher?

And isn't it somewhere in the Glossary that people here don't read posts longer then 3 lines?

SuperCitizen
03-11-2006, 16:03:42
Oh what a nice counter, I say you're a cocksucker and you say it's really me. You couldn't be further from the truth, it is you who is the fag face.

It's pointless to argue about your cocsuckerism, because it is obviously true so instead of calling you one, I'll just call you a cab to cocksucking town where you can suck all the cock you want, plus pay the ride with... yep you guessed it and don't forget to tip!

Venom
03-11-2006, 16:11:53
As the mayor of Cocksucking town, I thought you'd at least send me a limo.

Venom
03-11-2006, 16:13:41
I demand special treatment. I'm an honored guest.

You know what else sucks cock? Your writing. That shit is terrible.

SuperCitizen
03-11-2006, 16:14:07
You missed the company logo, no limos for homos. So we called cabs for fags.

It's a policy.

SuperCitizen
03-11-2006, 16:15:37
I can't be bothered with it. If my writing sucks, so be it. It's not like I want to be the champion of sucking cocks like you, so I don't have that passion. I guess it's because my dad never raped me like yours did.

Lurker
03-11-2006, 16:22:43

It's pointless to argue about your cocsuckerism, because it is obviously true so instead of calling you one, I'll just call you a cab to cocksucking town where you can suck all the cock you want, plus pay the ride with... yep you guessed it and don't forget to tip!

:lol: