PDA

View Full Version : Free Burger King pervert game + others

King_Ghidra
03-10-2006, 16:03:54
http://www.etoychest.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5191&Itemid=1

Amidst a bevy of boring announcements each day, sometimes something truly interesting, or in this case, bizarre arises that is just left of what we think belongs in this reality. Today Microsoft has it their way with a new partnership with fast food icon Burger King. The crux of the deal? A new set of Xbox 360 and original Xbox titles starring the creepy bobble-headed King from the television commercials. Even better, these games will only be available at Burger King. Somewhere, in marketing heaven, there is a party going on. These games will be available for a limited time from November 19 December 24, and will cost $3.99 with the purchase of a BK Value Meal.

So cool.

1. Console games as advertising. Wicked idea.

2. Being a deranged Burger King hiding in bins and spying on girls. Even better.

http://etoychest.org/images/stories/Jason/bk_2.jpg

MDA
03-10-2006, 16:47:05
:lol:

I had to start that one around the office. Damn me for wasting government bandwidth.

King_Ghidra
24-11-2006, 11:27:22
These games are now out across the USA.

Destructoid's review seems to tally with my original assessment.

http://www.destructoid.com/where-is-your-god-now-reviewing-the-new-burger-king-games-28087.phtml

This is it. This is the game you want. This is the game you need. Gameplay wise, it's unabashedly the worst of the trio, but Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket, it's one of the most hilariously weird games ever made.

Actually, "weird" isn't the word. It's more like "creepy." Sneak King is the single creepiest game ever made.

Every time you surprise a character, The King always pulls some trademarked Burger King meal out of his coat. Each time, he makes the same motion and each time he comes out with food, but I swear to god that every single time he reached into his coat I was goddamn positive that he was going to take out a knife, or some other bladed object. Then, as his perpetually smiling face leaned in for the kill, he would begin to stab. And stab, and stab, and stab.

It also doesn't really help that the game includes the single creepiest first-person mode in history: by clicking on the left analog stick, the camera goes inside The King's mask. You can only see out of two small eyeholes, and the only sound you hear is the constant, deep, loud breathing of the man inside: after you've stared at someone through this mode for a good ten seconds, it's impossible not to think that The King is going to rape somebody, and he's going to rape them soon.

Funko
24-11-2006, 11:30:19
:lol: :lol:

MDA
27-11-2006, 12:05:07

Kitsuki
27-11-2006, 12:21:56

Venom
27-11-2006, 13:02:51
I want to live like the King.

HelloKitty
27-11-2006, 16:49:40
Damn. Now I may have to have dinner at BK.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
27-11-2006, 22:41:35
I had lunch at BK today, and picked up the Sneak King game.

HelloKitty
27-11-2006, 23:11:25
I leave in 2 hours and hunger.

I may get it and try it out.

Venom
28-11-2006, 05:03:47
Originally posted by Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
I had lunch at BK today, and picked up the Sneak King game.

You've got to review it for CG. It will take like 15 minutes.

Which is more time than I spend on one of my reviews.

Qaj the Fuzzy Love Worm
29-11-2006, 02:20:24
Damn sales bots.

Originally posted by Venom
You've got to review it for CG. It will take like 15 minutes.

Which is more time than I spend on one of my reviews.

I'm not sure it's deserving of an entire review, but I'll see what I can throw together.

Diss
06-12-2006, 03:55:41

stalking King

DaShi
06-12-2006, 13:12:29
They've been showing commercials for the games now. Sneak King really does look creepy.