PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People

Japher
29-09-2006, 17:27:04
Went to have lunch with my parents, wife, and kid and had to leave because after an hour of waiting our order still hadn't been filled. Everyone around us was being served, but us. When we asked the waitress how much longer she told us she didn't know and that there was nothing she could do about it... She went into the kitchen and we heard her tell the chef that she had forgotten our order. We saw her leave the kitchen and avoided our area for the next 5-minutes... So, we left. I am now at work, hungry, and very pissed off.

This must be how Venom feels all the time.

JM^3
29-09-2006, 18:48:08
You should have complained harder. Made a big scene.

Jon Miller

Noisy
29-09-2006, 19:07:38
<Venom post> ... and then followed her home and firebombed her house. </Venom post>

Chris
29-09-2006, 20:50:34
What a wuss.

Diss
29-09-2006, 21:14:47
should have stayed and got a free meal out of it. and you don't have to tip.

Caligastia
29-09-2006, 21:36:09
Originally posted by Japher
Went to have lunch with my parents, wife, and kid and had to leave because after an hour of waiting our order still hadn't been filled. Everyone around us was being served, but us. When we asked the waitress how much longer she told us she didn't know and that there was nothing she could do about it... She went into the kitchen and we heard her tell the chef that she had forgotten our order. We saw her leave the kitchen and avoided our area for the next 5-minutes... So, we left. I am now at work, hungry, and very pissed off.

Must be cause you're Black.

Oerdin
29-09-2006, 23:49:45
Originally posted by JM^3
You should have complained harder. Made a big scene.

Jon Miller

Take a dump on their table. That will show them... or get you arrested. Either way we win.